Another Brutal Attack - What's Going On?

Topic locked
Re: Another Brutal Attack - What's Going On? Sep 03, 2010
ahhhh Iran, I remember the days of the Iranian girls who use to be our entertainments in those parties before the locals and the Russians.hairy but cute .
babarian tribes !!! LOOOOOOL you are from iran dude ! if we are barbarians ,what did you leave for your own people ? do you want to hear true bed time stories of your ppl behaviors back home or do you know it already ? no matter how bad we are , we'll never reach the Iranians. this battle is not your melika. pick something else .

uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Another brutal attack - what's going on? Sep 03, 2010
Well kid u have always been an idiot, but this post shows u've managed to reach a newer level of stupidity!

So, u wanna reach Iranians? I m sorry that sth u cant do. Because u are incapable of being civilized!
Barbarians are those who use women for their own stinking pleasures, something you've admitted to.
In Iran we know how to respect our women.

U can keep dreaming of reaching Iranians and Empire of Persia! But sorry it s not possible. History kid, u need to study abt history!

And for the record, what I said was this, those who condone the assault and degrardation of women are barabaric, and not a nation or a tribe in paticular. Individuals like you perhaps??I hope it's clear now!! So don't try to twist my words alrit kiddo?
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

you respect women ????????????
and you went far from women to children whom your sick religious leaders gave themselves the right to attack their virginties right in front of you as a gift from you to him.. or the abuse of children boys. I don't wana curve away from the subject or post those videos . its too sick to watch even for the adults.

and about your empire , well you said it " history "

-- Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:56 am --

Chocoholic wrote:
melika969 wrote:U make me sick Kid ,seriously! u are too much to stand! btw in ur religion accusing somebody of sth false is a big sin! so how do u know she is a prostitute?

-- Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm --

Chocoholic wrote:Who knows, that's not for us to judge.

exactly! rudeboy we cant judge why she doesnt have money.

Agree, with you on that one. Kids post was well below the mark. Even if that is the case the treatment of another person in such a way is not acceptable in any circumstances.

As someone said on another forum 'In a society that supposedly prides itself on honour, its people show a distinct lack of it'.

you seem very interested in those stories choc, so you really need to pay some attention to your fellow brits who travel to Thailand "away from the western laws " to do the sickest things to the 10 years old kids just like the Iranians ! it sickens me when I see them in those small bars hiring kids to set in their labs while they get drunk or walk IN PUBLIC with them wearing those sick leather cloths not to mention their home made sexual tapes in those cheap hotels.
I’m not comparing here, I’m just directing your effort to save the world from those sick ppl and stop or you what could do instead of waiting for 7days news on local to post on Df is to travel their and report them to UK government who is also along with the Thailand corrupted police looks a way from daily abuse of Asian children’s choc, you know do something worthy for the children.
http://current.com/news/89209584_child- ... abroad.htm
http://www.ecpat.org.uk/downloads/Thailand05.pdf
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... swoop.html
uaekid

uaekid wrote:you respect women ????????????
and you went far from women to children whom your sick religious leaders gave themselves the right to attack their virginties right in front of you as a gift from you to him.. or the abuse of children boys. I don't wana curve away from the subject or post those videos . its too sick to watch even for the adults.

I have no clue what are u talking abt Kid, nobody attacked others virginities in front of me!!! please dont include my people in ur weird delusions!

Anyway even if this assault with gun or any other barbarian behavior would happen in my country, I would condemn it, not like u who defends it!

History is a basis for who we are today...
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

melika969 wrote:
uaekid wrote:you respect women ????????????

I have no clue what are u talking abt Kid, nobody attacked others virginities in front of me!!! please dont include my people in ur weird delusions!

Anyway even if this assault with gun or any other barbarian behavior would happen in my country, I would condemn it, not like u who defends it!

History is a basis for who we are today...

no , I didn't defent it, improve your reading skills. those guys are dangering our socity .let them go to presion to be someones bitc* ,this will teach them not to do it again .
uaekid

Hear hear!

See Kid, you can be sensible. Are you growing up?

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Dubai Knight wrote:Hear hear!

See Kid, you can be sensible. Are you growing up?

8) 8) 8)

Knight

looool no :lol: but I got a growing up part in my body. wana feel it? :lol:
sensible enough :shock:
uaekid

Duh!

And it slithers back into the gutter from whence it came...

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Knight
Dubai Knight

uaekid wrote:ahhhh Iran, I remember the days of the Iranian girls who use to be our entertainments in those parties before the locals and the Russians.hairy but cute .

Are you that old??

I thought you were in your twenties !
BlackburnRovers
Dubai Expat Helper

melika969 wrote:.
In Iran we know how to respect our women.

Yeah.....you sentence them to be stoned to death, one of the most barbaric things on earth, and quite often for some spurious allegation of adultery or something.

That's respecting women, eh?

I think not.
BlueOrb
Dubai forums Addict

BlueOrb, I m not talking abt religious nuts in power, I m talking abt the culture and people.

We are not defending the stonning and we are fighting against it!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

melika969 wrote:BlueOrb, I m not talking abt religious nuts in power, I m talking abt the culture and people.

Mel, two years I had a Persian girl Neda as a classmate in Dubai. She was gorgeous and changed dress every lesson, which were 3 times a week. All clothes were extremely stylish and provocative even at my taste. Is it a part of the culture?
8) 8) 8)
Unthortunately she was married at that time. I guess I should check now. :oops:
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Red Chief wrote:
melika969 wrote:BlueOrb, I m not talking abt religious nuts in power, I m talking abt the culture and people.

Mel, two years I had a Persian girl Neda as a classmate in Dubai. She was gorgeous and changed dress every lesson, which were 3 times a week. All clothes were extremely stylish and provocative even at my taste. Is it a part of the culture?
8) 8) 8)

She only changed 3 times a week :shock: :shock: :shock:
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Ambassador wrote: She only changed 3 times a week :shock: :shock: :shock:

8) 8) 8)
I don't know. There were 3 lessons a week and it was 6 weeks course. So I saw 18 absolutly different clothers and 18 pairs of shoes. They looked brand-new, smart and stylish. I don't know what she wore between lessons.

I guess it's nothing specilal for the legation quarter but I was really impressed by her style and even more the depth of the pocket of her husband.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Red Chief wrote:
Ambassador wrote: She only changed 3 times a week :shock: :shock: :shock:

8) 8) 8)
I don't know. There were 3 lessons a week and it was 6 weeks course. So I saw 18 absolutly different clothers and 18 pairs of shoes. They looked brand-new, smart and stylish. I don't know what she wore between lessons.

I guess it's nothing specilal for the legation quarter but I was really impressed by her style and even more the depth of the pocket of her husband.

I'm impressed by the "legation" reference :P It is just that I had this picture in my mind of a sworm of flies :lol:
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Red Chief wrote:

8) 8) 8)

well being fancy and classy is part of the culture,thank u for noticing :D Chief I think u should wait till sth happens to the husband, because loyalty is another part of the culture! :wink:

-- Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:27 pm --

Ambassador wrote:
Red Chief wrote:

8) 8) 8)

She only changed 3 times a week :shock: :shock: :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

He-he, After some thinking I understood that my financial resourses is enough for such a jewel maximum for one year. Shame on me!

About loyalty you are right. Moreover she rejected the concept of kept woman as well. :oops:
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Re: Another Brutal Attack - What's Going On? Sep 04, 2010
uaekid wrote:not acceptable to you but its the realty . maybe she is not a prostitute but should've expected such behavior is what she will get. its was not exactly a slumber party..

Thank you for confirming that this is the kind of behaviour women can expect from Emirati men at a party.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:
uaekid wrote:not acceptable to you but its the realty . maybe she is not a prostitute but should've expected such behavior is what she will get. its was not exactly a slumber party..

Thank you for confirming that this is the kind of behaviour women can expect from Emirati men at a party.

Kid, what a disgraceful thing to say! Absolutely appalling. No woman whatever the circumstance 'asks' to be treated in such a way and no 'man' has the right to treat her in such a manner.

Kanelli, thank goodness most of my local friends would shudder at Kids comment and probably like to give him an ear full. Once again, the horrid attitudes and actions of a few tarnish the good reputation of th whole.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Red Chief wrote:
About loyalty you are right. Moreover she rejected the concept of kept woman as well. :oops:

Did you ask her chief? well loyalty is a part of culture but considering your physique (which u described) rejection is quite impossible! :lol: 8)
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

melika969 wrote:
Red Chief wrote:

Did you ask her chief? well loyalty is a part of culture but considering your physique (which u described) rejection is quite impossible! :lol: 8)

I did. As for another part of your statement I film well "allegedly". :wink:
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Re: Another Brutal Attack - What's Going On? Sep 05, 2010
No kidding Chocs, his attitude is disgraceful. Maybe uaekid will be attacked after a party and get a stun-gun up the jacksy. Then we can tell him it was his fault because he didn't go to the party with armed guards, was wearing shirt that was revealing too much chest(hair), and his cologne was too s.ex.y.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: Another Brutal Attack - What's Going On? Sep 05, 2010
kanelli wrote: Maybe uaekid will be attacked after a party and get a stun-gun up the jacksy. .

Maybe he does that for recreational fun anyway?

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Re: Another Brutal Attack - What's Going On? Sep 06, 2010
Personally, I think he's zapped himself in the ears far too many times.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:Personally, I think he's zapped himself in the ears far too many times.

LOL he's one of those idiots that probably stunned himself just to see what would happen, only to wake up paralised in a pool of his own pee.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

well you oldies still thing that this is one of your 60s tea parties huh? :mrgreen: well its not. this is a prostitution one ,to drink dance and have se*,very simple really. the word thugs would've explained it to you and her .
I would invite you choc and the other old canadian kanelli but we don't wana throw up seeing you both drink and dance,too much skin moving back and forth :lol:
uaekid

Re: Another brutal attack - what's going on? Sep 06, 2010
Kid, you're 'assuming' she was a lady of the night! Don't assume that all girls that go to parties are such. Also you 'assume' that Kanelli and I are outta shape - big mistake - couldn't be further from the truth.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

uaekid, aren't you 30 or 31? That would make me max 5 yrs older than you. :) It was priceless when another forum member I used to knock heads with met me for the first time. I could tell he had this preconceived notion of what I looked like and he was shocked when he met me. Very amusing.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: Another brutal attack - what's going on? Sep 06, 2010
You girls are certainly not too shy about blowing your own trumpets are you :lol: ?
Dillon

And back to the subject. Even if she was a prostitute she has a say in who she sleeps with. Her body is her commodity and she controls it. The guys have the option to approach and if she accepts, stick to the conditions of service and make proper payment. Anything outside of that is an abuse and no, she does not deserve to be abused. Those guys are misogynistic pigs who are a danger to society. I shudder at the thought that any woman may be married to such a beast.

-- Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:05 am --

Dillon wrote:You girls are certainly not too shy about blowing your own trumpets are you :lol: ?

Yes, I've been very extravagant with my self-descriptions on here. :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat