Teen 'True' Love?

Topic locked
Teen 'True' love? Nov 24, 2009
One of my friends just turned 14, and she has a boyfriend. She Thinks she loves him, and the same goes to him. [True love comes in mind] I know them both & they are really good friends to me.

The Question is.. Should I support/help them whenever they need me? & should I really be happy for them? -Which I really am!- Though it's haram in our religion and community..

Rock star
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Teen 'True' love? Nov 25, 2009
Rock star wrote:One of my friends just turned 14, and she has a boyfriend. She Thinks she loves him, and the same goes to him. [True love comes in mind] I know them both & they are really good friends to me.

The Question is.. Should I support/help them whenever they need me? & should I really be happy for them? -Which I really am!- Though it's haram in our religion and community..

dude u asked some thing good over here but i feel that u r very very traditional kinda person.
the world has gone sooo far n helping or supporting loved ones how can it be HARAM in ur community
and if u think its haram by doing that then think from ur birth till this second u didnt do any thing
that is haram in ur community???? r u fully clean without any sins like that of ALMIGHTY??
need not reply just think about it and answer to urself
wilfred
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Teen 'True' love? Nov 26, 2009
wilfred wrote:dude u asked some thing good over here but i feel that u r very very traditional kinda person.
the world has gone sooo far n helping or supporting loved ones how can it be HARAM in ur community
and if u think its haram by doing that then think from ur birth till this second u didnt do any thing
that is haram in ur community???? r u fully clean without any sins like that of ALMIGHTY??
need not reply just think about it and answer to urself

Never said that helping/supporting a person could be haram but it becomes haram when your supporting them on wrong reasons!

It's not like I never did something wrong. But, It really scares me to know that their parents found out.. now what's going to happen then? lot's of problems, eh? The thing is.. I love them both! so, I should to what I think is right for them.. or just let them decide & find out by time?
Rock star
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Teen 'True' Love? May 14, 2010
If they want the biscuit, they have got to risk it! They love each other, and if they can't have each other they will be in deep pain. They know the risks, but they are still willing to fight all the odds and be together. They are aware that it's haram but.. they want it. So I think you should support them right until the end :)
Kandilicious
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Teen 'True' Love? May 14, 2010
Thank you for uprooting a million year old thread
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance