True Love Overcomes Any Distance

Topic locked
True love overcomes any distance Apr 05, 2010
This is the fifth year in a row that the stork, named Rodan, has made the journey from Africa to return to his handicapped mate in Croatia.

ZAGREB, March 25, 2010 (AFP) - A male stork proved once again that distance is no bar to true love as it flew thousands of kilometres (miles) back to its handicapped mate in a Croatian village, local media said Thursday.

This is the fifth year in a row that the stork, named Rodan, has made the epic journey of some 13,000 kilometers (8,060 miles) from South Africa to the village of Brodski Varos, in eastern Croatia, the Jutarnji List daily reported.

"This year he came a bit earlier," Stjepan Vokic, who cares for the female stork, named Malena, unable to fly since hunters shot through its wing, told the paper.

Rodan looked rather exhausted, Vokic added.

Every year the couple has raised a brood of chicks which Rodan has taught to fly since Malena cannot, Vokic said. This year is expected to be no different.

In August, Rodan and the young will start to prepare for their long journey to winter in South Africa while Malena remains in Brodski Varos until the return of its mate in the spring.

melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: True love overcomes any distance Apr 05, 2010
He obviously bought her a fur coat to survive the winters?

:D :D :D

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: True love overcomes any distance Apr 06, 2010
^^^no, their love will keep her warm all the winter! ;) :mrgreen:
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: True love overcomes any distance Apr 06, 2010
R-E-T-A-R-D-E-D
smokedawg
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: True love overcomes any distance Apr 07, 2010
Mr.MOD! this guy above me using abusive language! delete his post pls! :roll:
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Daddy! He's not being nice!
smokedawg
Dubai Forums Frequenter

:puke: agree with smokes

RETARTED
desertdudeshj

Re: True love overcomes any distance Apr 11, 2010
Nowt wrong wit havin' an opinion. No foul (fowl), so post stays!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Re: True love overcomes any distance Apr 11, 2010
melika969 wrote:Mr.MOD! this guy above me using abusive language! delete his post pls! :roll:

lol :D hahahaha maaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy :D and she said PLS tOOO!!!! bless her.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: True love overcomes any distance Apr 12, 2010
smokedawg wrote:Daddy! He's not being nice!

rudeboy wrote:
melika969 wrote:Mr.MOD! this guy above me using abusive language! delete his post pls! :roll:

lol :D hahahaha maaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy :D and she said PLS tOOO!!!! bless her.

:shock: and then Brainstorm!
This being the Romance section et al, got me wondering, are the two of you two seein each other or sometin? Cos hey if ur not, You should! I'd wager you guys make one helluva fine couple! :D
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

MCL i know you are indian and you got a thing or two for arrange marriage or arranged relationships but dont worry man I will find my own fish, thank you spanking alot.

p.s i have already tried with mel, according to her I am not irani enough for her. Got to work on how can i twist my tongue in nickers so that I can speak farsi before I have any luck with her!
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

no Esmeralda, you are not being Irani is not our problem. as my last bf was not Irani.
The problem is as you announced before, you are ga*y and i am female! sorry mate!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Guess there is no true love in this thread then!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Re: True love overcomes any distance Apr 13, 2010
melika969 wrote:no Esmeralda, you are not being Irani is not our problem. as my last bf was not Irani.
The problem is as you announced before, you are ga*y and i am female! sorry mate!

even IF I was gay and you were the LAST woman on earth, I would rather go and jump off a cliff :D

oh yeh no need to announce who your bf was. We dont care if it was Tom Jones, Alex Ferguson or Mr Bean 8)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: True love overcomes any distance Apr 13, 2010
rudeboy wrote:
even IF I was gay and you were the LAST woman on earth, I would rather go and jump off a cliff :D

Big words! Longlive manhood :mrgreen:
symmetric
BANNED

Re: True love overcomes any distance Apr 14, 2010
rudeboy wrote:
melika969 wrote:no Esmeralda, you are not being Irani is not our problem. as my last bf was not Irani.

even IF I was gay and you were the LAST woman on earth, AND THERE WERE NO SHEEP, I would rather go and jump off a cliff :D

Just do what you normally do, hump a sheep. :lol: :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

even IF I was gay and you were the LAST woman on earth, AND THERE WERE NO SHEEP, I would rather go and jump off a cliff :D

sorry am not from wales or texas but if you are into that kind of stuff there is one sheep I know who is ready for the big sacrifice :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

rudeboy wrote:

oh yeh no need to announce who your bf was. We dont care if it was Tom Jones, Alex Ferguson or Mr Bean 8)

hey being gay is ok, nothing is wrong with that! You dont have to be soooo much in denial, just live with it!

oh BTW, u used "we" again, who are u referring to? do u sum up all guys from rude-boys.com? of course u dont care who is my bf, well as you are all gaaaay!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Bora Bora wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

I'm lovingggg these sheep comments hahaha :mrgreen:
symmetric
BANNED

rudeboy wrote:
sorry am not from wales or texas but if you are into that kind of stuff there is one sheep I know who is ready for the big sacrifice :D

So I assume you're the shepherd, and you're willing to give up your beloved sheep? :D
symmetric
BANNED

rudeboy wrote: i have already tried with mel, according to her I am not irani enough for her. Got to work on how can i twist my tongue in nickers so that I can speak farsi before I have any luck with her!

rudeboy wrote:

Couple of posts ago you were dying for Mel to acknowledge you, and this is ur retort? :lol: Typical of jilted loverboys :lol: Tough luck man, cos she's a bomb!
Besides RB c'mon man, Tom Jones, Alex Ferguson??? Boy you have a weird taste in men, but then again whad do I know bout gay men. As they say to each his own.

Hey RB here's one for you, cos I know it turns you on....Wat is it you normally say when excited...(ahh yes) BAAAAA
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

@MCL what are you on about :S I must admit it must have taken you days to write up whatever you just wrote, sorry it doesnt make sense :D. All I saw was your posting pic of hairy tom jones, I guess with Mels obsession with gay ppl, you thought you would jump the que and show everyone your love for hairy men and their hairy chest :D

@mcl I was being ironic by HITTING on mel. she could be a bombshell or a nuclearshell but she BLOODY ANNOUNCES EVERYTHING!!! imagine her coming on the forum and say we did this and that ;)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

@sym no man I am waiting for Eid ul Adha to come so that we can sacrifice some sheeps and cow here :D and the best thing is we wont have to go the animal market :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

rudeboy wrote:@sym no man I am waiting for Eid ul Adha to come so that we can sacrifice some sheeps and cow here :D and the best thing is we wont have to go the animal market :D

HAHAHAHAHA !!! :laughing3:
Whats about the ugly princess and the handsome frog?? :mrgreen:
symmetric
BANNED

we will need to find someone who eats frogs :S I know herve likes snails What the hell we will send him the frog and the ugly betty as our gift to him for nicking billions of dollars from Dubai. I mean thats the least we can do for that crafty bugger!!
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Now now children...lets get back on topic to the two ikkle storks in Zagreb.

Any more of this sheep throwing and I may have to step in and Mod 'ya!

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

didnt know sheep had become a sware word :S

:D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: True love overcomes any distance Apr 15, 2010
rudeboy wrote: whatever you just wrote, sorry it doesnt make sense :D. All I saw was your posting pic of hairy tom jones, ...

Esmeralda is showing off 'her' true colors again! :lol:

Plug in the corks fella's !!! 8)
RobbyG

RobbyG wrote:
rudeboy wrote: whatever you just wrote, sorry it doesnt make sense :D. All I saw was your posting pic of hairy tom jones, ...

Esmeralda is showing off 'her' true colors again! :lol:

All rights reserved Robby ;) .. to the exclusive agent, princess dolly :drunken:
symmetric
BANNED

come on bob, everyone does that when they get cornered, they become a small kid and and change peoples comments using the quote command. Come on bobby I never expected this from you. You were up all NIGHT long just to do this?????
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance