*Come see some of the worlds most exotic and endangered fish (and eat them)*

:lol:

viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Dubai Mall Evacuated Feb 26, 2010
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

I think we got ourselves a media case here. Cowabunga dude ;)
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Good job Batman - our work here is done .....

Up up and awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

(sorry RB thats not gaaaaaaaaaaaay !) :wink:
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

sage & onion wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
sage & onion wrote:Their was a small leak in the aquarium and listen to the DB's on here getting into action. Did non of you ever experience a leak or an electrical fault, come on, get real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Small leak he said :D ...have you seen the water gushing out???

From what has been supplied can you actually see the leakage?, the answer is no. Others have described that it was a leak in a joint, but so what, it was fixed, deal with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sage its best to ignore the sheeps, they need their food thats why the continous BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, i know its ignoring, personally I wouldnt mind making minced meat out of them and having a bbq on the beach. but its best to ignore them, trust me you will get used to it :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

rudeboy wrote:sage its best to ignore the sheeps, they need their food thats why the continous BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, i know its ignoring, personally I wouldnt mind making minced meat out of them and having a bbq on the beach. but its best to ignore them, trust me you will get used to it :D

You are also very entertaining for us realists. Don't give us so much food for thought! :idea:

I guess you will never really understand the message that radiates right through your ignorance. You two are masters in denial. :D

Okay I'll play along here for a minute... Make me one of those sharkfin soups as soon as the aquarium gives way, ok? :D
RobbyG

For what its worth and as much as I dislike some of S&O's opinions -

I NEVER got the impression that he would want to go to one of your BBq's on the beach, to ultimately end up as a spit roast !!!!!!!!

I think you need to cruise nearer to home for prey

:lol:
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

^^^ Of course you have to have VIP seating, VIP viewing areas and VIP tents...!
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

XPT wrote:^^^ Of course you have to have VIP seating, VIP viewing areas and VIP tents...!

They will borrow another 80 billion from the West if necessary. :wink: You know those Arabs by now. Squandering money on big gold plated cars, gold plated cutlery, gold this and gold that...Biggest this, biggest that...Highest this and Highest that.

Its just one big parade of silly pride and glory until you actually pull the dishdashies upwards...whats left is just a scrotum with a right leaning mini-bockwurst at a cocktail party... :lol:

I'm lying on the floor here. This is too much for me. Can't stop laughing. :lol:
RobbyG

RobbyG wrote:
XPT wrote:^^^ Of course you have to have VIP seating, VIP viewing areas and VIP tents...!

They will borrow another 80 billion from the West if necessary. :wink: You know those Arabs by now. Squandering money on big gold plated cars, gold plated cutlery, gold this and gold that...Biggest this, biggest that...Highest this and Highest that.

Its just one big parade of silly pride and glory until you actually pull the dishdashies upwards...whats left is just a scrotum with a right leaning mini-bockwurst at a cocktail party... :lol:

I'm lying on the floor here. This is too much for me. Can't stop laughing. :lol:

Funny but that stuff looks disgusting !!! After a few brews perhaps not :P
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

sage & onion wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
sage & onion wrote:Their was a small leak in the aquarium and listen to the DB's on here getting into action. Did non of you ever experience a leak or an electrical fault, come on, get real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Small leak he said :D ...have you seen the water gushing out???

From what has been supplied can you actually see the leakage?, the answer is no. Others have described that it was a leak in a joint, but so what, it was fixed, deal with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sage is right: no big deal, here is the Emaar spoke person at a Dubai Mall press conf

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://bit. ... Mbnm48L9UA
capsicum
BANNED

The fish are still swimming right?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

sage & onion wrote:The fish are still swimming right?

I haven't had my sharkfin soap yet...so I reckon they still living, yeah 8)
RobbyG

Well I dont think this fits in the leak category .. flood seems more appropriate. The evacuation would have been a precautionary measure which I guess has hit head lines and has now bit them in the hiny. Well the point is I guess that even if dxb want to fix their probs. People both in and out now want to tear this place apart. Opportunists in other erupting markets are trying to pull investors and contractors and unfortunately no one seems to have any dosh anymore.... Hmmm seems like a dutch roll situation ... its a matter of time logic suggests ditch , damage control, or crash and burn !!
olivertwisted
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Dubai Mall Evacuated Feb 27, 2010
olivertwisted wrote:Well I dont think this fits in the leak category .. flood seems more appropriate. The evacuation would have been a precautionary measure which I guess has hit head lines and has now bit them in the hiny. Well the point is I guess that even if dxb want to fix their probs. People both in and out now want to tear this place apart. Opportunists in other erupting markets are trying to pull investors and contractors and unfortunately no one seems to have any dosh anymore.... Hmmm seems like a dutch roll situation ... its a matter of time logic suggests ditch , damage control, or crash and burn !!

The evacuation only purpose is to cover up the disaster and prevent people from taking pictures and videos.
Guards were screaming, no pictures no pictures!
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Dubai Mall Evacuated Feb 28, 2010
herve wrote:
olivertwisted wrote:Well I dont think this fits in the leak category .. flood seems more appropriate. The evacuation would have been a precautionary measure which I guess has hit head lines and has now bit them in the hiny. Well the point is I guess that even if dxb want to fix their probs. People both in and out now want to tear this place apart. Opportunists in other erupting markets are trying to pull investors and contractors and unfortunately no one seems to have any dosh anymore.... Hmmm seems like a dutch roll situation ... its a matter of time logic suggests ditch , damage control, or crash and burn !!

The evacuation only purpose is to cover up the disaster and prevent people from taking pictures and videos.
Guards were screaming, no pictures no pictures!

so you saying they shouldnt have evacuated the ppl?
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dont make the mistake to beleive that evacuation of people is of security concerns, Dubai only concern is to make sure nothing affects its image.
An example: Dubai has one of the worst road death in the world, safety of people is at stake, yet, because it does not affect Dubai "image" with pictures of charred cars and dead bodies, nothing is done to improve the safety of drivers.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

After yesterday's thunderstorms in Dubai, the Dubai Mall's roof is undergoing "upgrades" by "experts" :P
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

The flood that followed the leak in the aquarium has created sever underground damages, reporters were not allowed to publish this info. This is not going to be fixed with patches of silicon sealant. It is headed to get worst and censored by sage.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

My, my ,my a leak in a fish tank and 4 pages of crap comes out. Its not like the dykes ( no not the lesbians )in clog land are about to breach. You guys REALLY need to find a something better to do. I log into the forum after a couple of weeks and see good ol' rob gay and the DB brigade at still at it.

Here I'll give you DB trolls some more canon fodder to chew on. It rained last night and the streets are flooded ! Go and now entertain the rest of the DF members of another 10 pages of useless bashing.
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:My, my ,my a leak in a fish tank and 4 pages of crap comes out. Its not like the dykes ( no not the lesbians )in clog land are about to breach. You guys REALLY need to find a something better to do. I log into the forum after a couple of weeks and see good ol' rob gay and the DB brigade at still at it.

Here I'll give you DB trolls some more canon fodder to chew on. It rained last night and the streets are flooded ! Go and now entertain the rest of the DF members of another 10 pages of useless bashing.

DD welcome back, my thoughts exactly.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

desertdudeshj wrote:My, my ,my a leak in a fish tank and 4 pages of crap comes out. Its not like the dykes ( no not the lesbians )in clog land are about to breach. You guys REALLY need to find a something better to do. I log into the forum after a couple of weeks and see good ol' rob gay and the DB brigade at still at it.

Go back to sleep Dudedeshj. Just face the facts or play in the desert or something.

Hows your gazzguzzler doing? Great, enjoy it.
RobbyG

Re: Dubai Mall Evacuated Mar 01, 2010
sage & onion wrote:

DD welcome back, my thoughts exactly.

Sage, you are totally biased! regarding to your recent actions you were supposed to move this to FC becasue of DD's abusive language, but you are approving him instead!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

herve wrote:Dont make the mistake to beleive that evacuation of people is of security concerns, Dubai only concern is to make sure nothing affects its image.
An example: Dubai has one of the worst road death in the world, safety of people is at stake, yet, because it does not affect Dubai "image" with pictures of charred cars and dead bodies, nothing is done to improve the safety of drivers.

lol are you telling me that the security guys should have let the ppl stay there so that the sharks could come out and eat everyone :D nice one herve. Ofcourse it has to do with image as well. But are you telling me that no other country gov doesnt do it?

the afghan and iraq war is a big example. Why doesnt the USA show the "truth" about whats happening to their troops. Go to Youtube and type in blown up humve you will see american soilders flying here and there. Why dont they show this on the news channel??

I have to give it to the british gov, they dont show but atleast they do show how their dead do return and how the whole village comes out to greet their dead. USA doesnt even do that.

Its a leak. my bedroom leaks, my bathroom leaks, the road leaks and even us humans leak now and then :D get on with it and focus about bigger things which are affecting us human beings, like wars and disease etc.

I am not defending Dubai. Its not perfect but any country in the world is perfect? UK was completely closed down because of the snow. So why blame Dubai that it cant handle the rain which just comes for a few days?
In UK schools, hospitals and even airports were closed down. were hospitals, schools and airports closed down in UAE?
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

rudeboy wrote: I am not defending Dubai. Its not perfect but any country in the world is perfect? UK was completely closed down because of the snow. So why blame Dubai that it cant handle the rain which just comes for a few days?
In UK schools, hospitals and even airports were closed down. were hospitals, schools and airports closed down in UAE?

You make a good point :D
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

:bigsmurf:
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

You make a good point

Perhaps for a fairy, but not to someone who reads properly. ;)

Herve never said anything about the monsoon hitting. He did say something about flooding from the aqua..aquuarrr...you know...the leaking fishbowl :D
RobbyG

rudeboy wrote:
XPT wrote:
rudeboy wrote: I am not defending Dubai. Its not perfect but any country in the world is perfect? UK was completely closed down because of the snow. So why blame Dubai that it cant handle the rain which just comes for a few days?

You make a good point :D

fact is no city is perfect that includes dubai, london but i can tell you that dubai is much much better. As regards to this leak, did anyone that a leak occured in usa aquarium?

UK should look at its own infrastructure before going on commenting about others. The whole of UK was stand still and the local councils failed in cleaning the roads etc etc and yet the big fuss is dubai.

It was a good point. repeating it does not make it "betterer".
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

^^^ :lol: :lol:
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

XPT wrote:
It was a good point. repeating it does not make it "betterer".

He ain't winning from me. He must get his facts straight first ;)
RobbyG

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat