Question...?

Topic locked
Question...? Nov 04, 2009
I have a question here for girls, would you marry a guy younger than you with few years(4- 8 ) ?

to guys, would you marry a girl older than you (4- 8 ) years?

If yes, what would be the yes if condition,
if no!, explain please....

Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Nov 06, 2009
yeah ,,, i wouldnt mind gettin with an older woman .....

why cause , it can bring about a perfect mixture....

she bring along her experience
i bring along my energy..

mmmmmmm good times..
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Nov 06, 2009
Yeah I can merry older than me dos;nt even matter, if i like her. :)
asadnow2k
Dubai Forum Guest

Nov 07, 2009
Yes, why not, age is but a number. Plus you know womenin general live longer than men, so you gotta be given a fighting chance - lol on the down side, men mature slower than women, so if they're younger you have to take a few extra years off, to take into account the immaturity factor!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 07, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Yes, why not, age is but a number. Plus you know womenin general live longer than men, so you gotta be given a fighting chance - lol on the down side, men mature slower than women, so if they're younger you have to take a few extra years off, to take into account the immaturity factor!

... right

I'm sick of hearing this "men mature slowly than women" crap. Just because women are more sensitive in certain areas doesn't in any way imply that men are immature. Ever seen America's youngest CEO's list? Find me a woman there.

People, stop following TV's comedy routines showing men are scared of their wives, are immature, or always get outwitted by their female counterparts. It's getting real old.
abyssdesire
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 07, 2009
Unfortunately my dear it's scientific fact, that in the teeange years girls are waaaaaay ahead. But honestly most of the guys know here in their mid-30's are running around acting like big kids! It's beyond pathetic.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 07, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Unfortunately my dear it's scientific fact, that in the teeange years girls are waaaaaay ahead. But honestly most of the guys know here in their mid-30's are running around acting like big kids! It's beyond pathetic.

Thats a typical thing tho chocs, expat wage allows boy toys to be bought, or you get the divorcee revelling in young girls chasing them, which would never happen in their home countries.
Roadtester
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 07, 2009
Girls are definately more mature than us men. And it's a proven fact.
Yea with time, I would say mid 20's onward the disequilibrium then balances out....but before that, especially in teenage years, on average gals are way more mature than guys.

Guys in their mid 30's? and childish? That's just us letting our inner child out. Nutin wrong with that Chocs.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 08, 2009
Not when they're constantly embarrassing to be around it's not, it's sooooo unattractive.

I always say that men never grow up, the toys just get bigger and more expensive.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 09, 2009
Hey, we just like to play. Alright?

We believe it is our god given right to purchase bigger and badder toys. Adventurous side of me is what makes me thank god I am born a guy.
abyssdesire
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Question...? Nov 09, 2009
Mahmoud04 wrote:to guys, would you marry a girl older than you (4- 8 ) years?

Sure, I like older women (just a few years older though), they are cool. Never have been attracked to younger girls. Seems they are all looking for a farther figure.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 09, 2009
is anyone here in that situation, or close to a couple with the same conditions...
i am not talking about attraction, coz boyz most of the time attracted to 90% of women,
but i want to know what could be the risks!!!
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Nov 12, 2009
I always say that men never grow up, the toys just get bigger and more expensive.
Correct,you are all ways give nice ansers. :!:
dubailife
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 12, 2009
I don't want to grow up, i just want to find the girl that can deal with that.
its a mess anyway, never on track.
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Nov 12, 2009
I guess, I'd marry whosoever I like/love regardless of age
Rickydubai
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 19, 2009
asadnow2k wrote:Yeah I can merry older than me dos;nt even matter, if i like her. :)

1+
lion81
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance