How Is Job Marekt For Iranians?

Topic locked
How is job marekt for Iranians? Sep 08, 2009
Hi
as i m searching in recruitment advertisement, I saw lots of them applying for arabs or western or indians or philipinos or etc. but I hardly see any requisition for Irani people. Besides I heard from a friend that they don't give work permit to Iranians easily?
does anybody know that this is true?
I have good experience in HR and well educated. but I got no success in finding job there.

melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 08, 2009
I heard on the news that is becoming a little difficult for Iranians to get a Visa nowadays. What are your qualifications?
dee7o
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 08, 2009
Well I am 26 and I worked as HR generalist and head of recruitment for an international company for more than 4 years. I have MBA and I know English, Farsi and somehow Arabic. I have a good job here in Iran now, but i ma intereted in moving to Dubai, donno if I could get a good job there...
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 12, 2009
Hey, did you ever find a job in Dubai?
ever got the answer to your question?
are you still around and looking?
Ray dubai
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Sep 12, 2009
well the answer to your first two questions will be No
and to the third question will be yes
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 13, 2009
Well there are a lot of Iranian bussiness here, try comming on visit visa and shopping around for a job.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Sep 13, 2009
I may do this in near future, but right now I have a good job here I dont wanna risk losing it... if I was sure of something there I could move but with this recession I really dont know...
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 13, 2009
Come during the nourouz hoildays ! for a week or so or during your annual vacation if there is such a thing there !?
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Sep 14, 2009
Thank you for your suggestion but annual vacation is that Norouz you mentioned, but you know it s not wise to come down on that period, ticket fee will go up to three times in Norouz, besides what can I find in just one week?
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted