Paintball Guns

Topic locked
paintball guns Feb 01, 2006
guys so you know where to find and buy paint ball guns ??

mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 03, 2006
Toy shops have them and the refils-always thought it inappropriate for my kids but your big so I guess it's OK!! :lol: :wink:
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 03, 2006
Toys R' Us sell them i think
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 04, 2006
my freind lent me a "sniper range" paintball gun costs arounf US 2500. Wanna play with me?
hashman
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 04, 2006
That sounds like big boy stuff!! with a price tag to match!! :lol: The ones I'm talking about you'll find in that toy shop at Lamcy and Ibn Batutta and also I am pretty sure that Park and Shop had the pellet thingees.
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 04, 2006
If ya dont wanna buy them and just wanna have some fun, try the wonderland theme and water park with your gang:).

cheers,

Jerry
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 05, 2006
yeah, i went to the place behind wafi city, it is amazing, we were 18 person, we had a blast this night, but watch out for the stupid people, leave them home or all of you will go home with bad bruises.

Enjoy
yshimy

Feb 05, 2006
Speaking of paintball guns, anyone know they have any paintball games or war games here in Dubai?
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 06, 2006
FeiPo yes, check my post up. it is behind wafi city, there is a paint ball field
yshimy

Feb 07, 2006
that would be awsome in the sand dunes with cars and all hahahah bring the white spirits :lol:
boostah
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat