What Do Guns, Burglar Alarms, And Condoms Have In Common?

Topic locked
What do guns, burglar alarms, and condoms have in common? Apr 24, 2011
This makes a very interesting read. Read it if you can!

It shows that the behavior of today’s humans is not really that much different from the behavior of monkeys? Does that mean, we are, in essence, still primitive??

http://www.fastcompany.com/1748288/why- ... -explained

Could the Theory of Evolution be wrong ? Maybe??

Check it out!

P.S.: Ohhhhh.. Lest Chocs unleashes her wrath on me for posting another topic unrelated to Dubai…., I can say the following in my defense:

I think this topic is definitely related to Dubai. In fact, the primitive-thinking people are perhaps more in abundance in Dubai than in other parts of the world!!!

:) :)

Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: What do guns, burglar alarms, and condoms have in common Apr 24, 2011
I was thinking that if any of the above went off...you tend to be f*cked!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: What do guns, burglar alarms, and condoms have in common Apr 24, 2011
Tom Jones wrote:This makes a very interesting read. Read it if you can!

It shows that the behavior of today’s humans is not really that much different from the behavior of monkeys? Does that mean, we are, in essence, still primitive??

Check it out!

P.S.: Ohhhhh.. Lest Chocs unleashes her wrath on me for posting another topic unrelated to Dubai…., I can say the following in my defense:

I think this topic is definitely related to Dubai. In fact, the primitive-thinking people are perhaps more in abundance in Dubai than in other parts of the world!!!

"I think this topic is definitely related to Dubai. In fact, the primitive-thinking people are perhaps more in abundance in Dubai than in other parts of the world!!!"

thats what I have been saying for to years now ,but u guys kept saying "no, we are humans" LOOOOOL

-- Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:47 pm --

Check it out!

"I think this topic is definitely related to Dubai. In fact, the primitive-thinking people are perhaps more in abundance in Dubai than in other parts of the world!!!"

thats what I have been saying for to years now ,but u guys kept saying "no, we are humans" LOOOOOL

-- Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:47 pm --

Check it out!

uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat