A Small Sweet Story

Topic locked
A small sweet story Feb 18, 2009
A boy and a girl were playing together. The boy had a collection of marbles. The girl had some sweets with her. The boy told the girl that he will give her all his marbles in exchange for her sweets. The girl agreed.
The boy kept the biggest and the most beautiful marble aside and gave the rest to the girl. The girl gave him all her sweets as she had promised.
That night, the girl slept peacefully. But the boy couldn't sleep as he kept wondering if the girl had hidden some sweets from him the way he had hidden his best marble.

Moral of the story:

If you don't give your hundred percent in a relationship, you'll always keep doubting if the other person has given his/her hundred percent.. This is applicable for any relationship like love, friendship, employer-employee relationship etc., Give your hundred percent to everything you do and sleep peacefully

:)

Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: A small sweet story Feb 19, 2009
Thats really true,

I'm a 100% now,
She knows everything about me and so do i.
I believe my relationship now is a perfect one and i'm really happy about it.
hack88
Dubai Expat Helper

hack88 wrote:Thats really true,

I'm a 100% now,

Enjoye life and keep your love true always ;)
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Miss_lolly wrote:A boy and a girl were playing together. The boy had a collection of marbles. The girl had some sweets with her. The boy told the girl that he will give her all his marbles in exchange for her sweets. The girl agreed.
The boy kept the biggest and the most beautiful marble aside and gave the rest to the girl. The girl gave him all her sweets as she had promised.
That night, the girl slept peacefully. But the boy couldn't sleep as he kept wondering if the girl had hidden some sweets from him the way he had hidden his best marble.

Moral of the story:

If you don't give your hundred percent in a relationship, you'll always keep doubting if the other person has given his/her hundred percent.. This is applicable for any relationship like love, friendship, employer-employee relationship etc., Give your hundred percent to everything you do and sleep peacefully

so true...

infact, when you find out that your partner keep on questioning your loyalty and doubts you always... be sure him/her are hidding something and they think you are doing the same
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

quatroporte wrote:
Miss_lolly wrote:A boy and a girl were playing together. The boy had a collection of marbles. The girl had some sweets with her. The boy told the girl that he will give her all his marbles in exchange for her sweets. The girl agreed.

Moral of the story:

so true...

infact, when you find out that your partner keep on questioning your loyalty and doubts you always... be sure him/her are hidding something and they think you are doing the same

that s 100000000% right ;)
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 19, 2009
I don't share!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 19, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:I don't share!

Miss_lolly wrote:The girl had some sweets with her

maybe you dont have sweets or you are chocoholic .......

:lol:
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Re: A small sweet story Feb 21, 2009
Miss_lolly wrote:
hack88 wrote:Thats really true,

I'm a 100% now,

Enjoye life and keep your love true always ;)

thanks
hack88
Dubai Expat Helper

May 05, 2009
True
nassarm31
Dubai Forums Member

May 11, 2009
Hmm, that's why I sleep good alway's, fine i sleep only 2 hour's in whole day .. but it's so Peacefully!..
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

May 12, 2009
Used to give all but eversince i found she did not, i took it all back away.

Now, nothing and no one can get any of my marbles!
DDS
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 12, 2009
its a touching story...
100 truth
prettygal
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: A small sweet story May 13, 2009
Miss_lolly wrote:
Moral of the story:

I used to do that, but not anymore. It's a BS if you don't expect anything when you love or had relationship with someone! It's always give and take.
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 13, 2009
same here ... im going to hire a private dic the next time before i give my marbles to any girl ... the last one gave me sweets and gave the chocolates to her boss. now i have nightmares ...
rookiebot
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 20, 2009
its a really good story.
I always give my hundred percent in my relationship.
obituary07
Dubai Forums Member

May 20, 2009
good one
osp_ishamayrub
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance