Roxana Saberi Released From Iranian Prision

Topic locked
Roxana Saberi released from Iranian prision May 12, 2009
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

May 12, 2009
Big deal. Hundreds more are rotting in jail. It just happened that they are not Americans.
PointGiven
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 12, 2009
PointGiven wrote:Big deal. Hundreds more are rotting in jail. It just happened that they are not AmericansB.

So would it be better if we just keep her in prison. What a horrible thing to say. What if you were in prison PointGiven but then released. I post a thread congratulating on your release, then someone else on the forum types "Big deal. Hundreds more are rotting in jail. It just happened to be PointGiven."

This is why people have colon, liver, heart, gall bladder, and other problems because they can't find joy in even something small. There will always be suffering on this planet but there is positive energy and we should do our best to make positive energy stronger than negative. You my dear, are allowing negative energy more power.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

May 12, 2009
puppypup wrote:
PointGiven wrote:Big deal. Hundreds more are rotting in jail. It just happened that they are not AmericansB.

So would it be better if we just keep her in prison. What a horrible thing to say. What if you were in prison PointGiven but then released. I post a thread congratulating on your release, then someone else on the forum types "Big deal. Hundreds more are rotting in jail. It just happened to be PointGiven."

This is why people have colon, liver, heart, gall bladder, and other problems because they can't find joy in even something small. There will always be suffering on this planet but there is positive energy and we should do our best to make positive energy stronger than negative. You my dear, are allowing negative energy more power.

Thanks for posting. I almost missed this cable;-) I guess you like watching soap opera :)
PointGiven
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 12, 2009
puppypup wrote:This is why people have colon, liver, heart, gall bladder, and other problems because they can't find joy in even something small. There will always be suffering on this planet but there is positive energy and we should do our best to make positive energy stronger than negative. You my dear, are allowing negative energy more power.

Big fan of the Discovery Channel.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 12, 2009
It is fabulous that she has been released, and I hope others who are unjustly imprisoned will also be released.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

May 12, 2009
good for her...middle east has the worst media...why? because there is no press freedom, news blackout is very rampant...
syndicated_mind
Dubai Forum User

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk