What Is It Abt Dubai Tht Makes Woman Turn To B...b Surgery

Topic locked
what is it abt Dubai tht makes woman turn to B...b surgery Apr 26, 2009
I have noticed that there are numbers of women here undergone boobs surgery. Is it bec of the pressure from their own friends? Is it bec it is cheaper here? Is is bec of their partners always gawking at other woman?
I am just currious and 8 out of 10 of my friends had it. I am glad that mother nature blessed me such genes I don't really hv to go through having one.

What do you guys think? and of those of you who had one share us why?

Vmiss
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 26, 2009
WTF.

There are SO MANY reasons... obviously the most of them being superficial. Im willing to bet if men could successfully englarge their pp's, the lineup would circle the earth.

Not many people happy with what they have, especially when they know that change is readily available. Hey, the guys pay for the boob jobs most of the time anyway!

Why single out dubai??? Have you been to Los Angeles? Las Vegas? Miami?
You would be hard pressed to find a girl without a boob job there (especially miami).
dresden
Dubai chat master

Apr 26, 2009
thanks Dresden

I am curious bec I have never personally known anyone who went through this kind of surgery until I got here in Dubai and met friends who compare their experiences. It is quite funny someones hearing them ;-)
Vmiss
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 26, 2009
Oh another question, Does men even know which is fake and not? Woman can tell for sure.
Vmiss
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 26, 2009
Dubai atracks a certain kind of ppl., probably amongst those women whom are more prone to plastic surgery. Most women I see doing this are surrounded by female friends who do the same, so it has probably something to do with social pressures.

Vmiss wrote:Oh another question, Does men even know which is fake and not? Woman can tell for sure.

Yes, I think fake boobies are disgusting, completely disattracktive. A woman who shows she is proud of what mother nature gave her is so much attracktive.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 26, 2009
I think it's a waste of money to my eyes. Anything more than a mouthful is wasted ;)

Why Dubai? Because a lot of people have more money than sense maybe? Although I have to admit a friend in UK had a size increase and it really made her a more confident person.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 26, 2009
My ex gf used to work for a cosmetic surgery clinic.

She could spot them a mile away, through a winter jacket.

Me? I could care less, they look great! If it "empowers" the girl, by all means go for it.

Am I going to ask a girl to get them for me? Nah... I prefer au naturale! If she already has them, :)!
dresden
Dubai chat master

Apr 26, 2009
Well this is why i like asking male perspective thanks guys.
Anyway, yes I see how girls gain so much confidence having done surgery. They flaunt them they hang around near the pool and beach and don't forget the shopping malls. They say they didn't spend so much on their surgery just to hide them.
Vmiss
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 26, 2009
oh, I am not rejecting women perspective too so everyone thanks for your replies.
Vmiss
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 26, 2009
This thread needs pics.
gamercowboy
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 26, 2009
+ 1 on the pics.

Vmiss, some women who have had very small ones might feel insecure. If increasing the size to "regular" standard makes them feel comfortable, who are we to complain?

The women who give it a bad rep are the ones who do it solely for the Attention -- I.e. Overly large boobs, most often exposed through skimpy clothing.
dresden
Dubai chat master

Apr 26, 2009
gamercowboy wrote:This thread needs pics.

How bout this?

Image[/img]
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 26, 2009
lol
dresden
Dubai chat master

Apr 26, 2009
No this is more appropriate:

RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 26, 2009
Vmiss wrote:Oh another question, Does men even know which is fake and not? Woman can tell for sure.

Well if the woman let us touch their breast we can tell for sure if its fake bomb or not...hehehehe secrets is a a boobs who has gone surgical treatment you can see the scars underneath their breath, the shape also turns round and a bit off from the chest. Its like she is carrying a globe on it...hehehe
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 26, 2009
Are that many women really having it done? All of my friends are au natural with the exception of a couple who actually had breast reductions so that they relieve back pain and can more easily buy clothes.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 26, 2009
The better the boob job, the harder it should be to tell the authenticity. But even with poor results, it's normally not so easy to tell unless the proportions (with respect to the rest of the woman's body) are off. Scars seem to be the most common indicator but the girl would have to be topless for people to notice that.
gamercowboy
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 26, 2009
gamercowboy wrote:The better the boob job, the harder it should be to tell the authenticity. But even with poor results, it's normally not so easy to tell unless the proportions (with respect to the rest of the woman's body) are off. Scars seem to be the most common indicator but the girl would have to be topless for people to notice that.

We got ourselves an expert people.

8)
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 26, 2009
Hmm!!....... I guess Male Can know about the Fake n reall!!........
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 26, 2009
dresden wrote:WTF.

There are SO MANY reasons... obviously the most of them being superficial. Im willing to bet if men could successfully englarge their pp's, the lineup would circle the earth.

Not many people happy with what they have, especially when they know that change is readily available. Hey, the guys pay for the boob jobs most of the time anyway!

You would be hard pressed to find a girl without a boob job there (especially miami).

Actually, who the hell cares?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 28, 2009
sage & onion wrote:
dresden wrote:WTF.

Actually, who the hell cares?

Well, who really cares about 99.9% of the crap that's posted on online forums anyway?

Hardly any of these topics would be discussed in real life hence online "anonymous" forums.
dresden
Dubai chat master

Apr 28, 2009
LOLL
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 28, 2009
Actually it's very easy to spot fake ones. As they do things that natural breasts do not, like just sit there on top of the chest, they don't move, and more often than not, you can actually see the rounded outline of the implant.

But results can vary wildly depending on the type of implant, saline filled, silicon gel, rounded, pear shaped, smooth or contoured surface, whether they are place sub-muscular or not.

I have friends who've had them done, but mainly because they had nothing there to start with. I picked one friend up after her surgery and she had drains and all sorts coming out her armpits - not a pleasant experience I can tell you.

Also very often if they are placed sub-muscular, it takes a while for them to 'fall' into the correct position, as the muscle has to weaken and stretch.

There can be all sorts of side effects and complications too. An encapsulated implant is a horrible thing to happen and requires corrective surgery.

Personally I say be happy with what you've got.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 28, 2009
Vmiss wrote:thanks Dresden

I am curious bec I have never personally known anyone who went through this kind of surgery until I got here in Dubai and met friends who compare their experiences. It is quite funny someones hearing them ;-)

Never heard of anyone here doing this.

I need new friends. :cry:
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat