I'm TOUCHED!!!!

Topic locked
Apr 26, 2009
WhiteJade wrote:I regret sooo not rewarding the labor who had my purse returned or making friends with him...otherwise I might be leading a way happier life now :roll:

WJ are you being a clever little bird here? Did I catch something that someone may have missed? hehe

Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 26, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
WhiteJade wrote:I regret sooo not rewarding the labor who had my purse returned or making friends with him...otherwise I might be leading a way happier life now :roll:

WJ are you being a clever little bird here? Did I catch something that someone may have missed? hehe

Deep~BB, what's that :?:
WhiteJade
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 26, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
vera.chandler wrote:
Captain Australia wrote:PS: Holy sh!t. 750 a month? I earn more than that in a day.

In a day!!! thatz a gud newz now in recession.

HOW MUCH would you have given if your 55K was lost and returned????

Answer sincerelyall of you-

Me: 5000 dhirhams for sure.

Vera.
Updates always through 7DAYS

10 percent is a reasonable finders fee, so 5k is fair, and especially for such a low wage earner.

You know quite a few people refuse to accept a reward anyway, poor or not poor. I refused in the past when finding a lady's purse because I don't need the money, and anyway giving the help is it's own reward. I'm sure most of us are the same. But for taxi drivers or labouring staff to refuse (as they often do unless you really press hard) is far more noble.

I agree with the 10% part. The guy should have given him a bit more then what he gave him as a reward. :roll: Show just how far down some gulf nationals look down on their foreign laborers. :roll:

That man will be rewarded one day in heaven for his good deeds. Wish there were more good men around like this man.[/i]
Stylinexpat
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 26, 2009
WhiteJade wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

Pure BS. Next time learn to say it face to face.
Snow
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 26, 2009
Snow wrote:
WhiteJade wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

Say what :?:
WhiteJade
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 26, 2009
Speedhump wrote:One small act of negative karma won't be punished by dire consequences I'm sure. Just consider that luck or fortune plays a big part in our lives, no matter how hard we try to plan. Hang in any keep trying. ;)

You really do believe in Karma, eh? But isn't it contrdictory you talk Karma, and then you say Luck? I mean aren't the two absolute antonyms?
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 26, 2009
WhiteJade wrote:
Snow wrote:
WhiteJade wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

Oh so you don't know what to say now that you're given the chance...how sad! Just say what you need to say, silly.
Snow
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 26, 2009
WhiteJade wrote:
Snow wrote:
WhiteJade wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

WJ, ignore her. She's a total twisted twit.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 26, 2009
Snow wrote:
WhiteJade wrote:
Snow wrote:
WhiteJade wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

Oh so you don't know what to say now that you're given the chance...how sad! Just say what you need to say, silly.

Wow enlightening. So grateful.
WhiteJade
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 26, 2009
Stylinexpat wrote:That man will be rewarded one day in heaven for his good deeds. Wish there were more good men around like this man

Haha heaven? Where is that? In the Burj? Maybe at the French Rivieras?
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 26, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:
Speedhump wrote:One small act of negative karma won't be punished by dire consequences I'm sure. Just consider that luck or fortune plays a big part in our lives, no matter how hard we try to plan. Hang in any keep trying. ;)

You really do believe in Karma, eh? But isn't it contrdictory you talk Karma, and then you say Luck? I mean aren't the two absolute antonyms?

I don't think so. Is Karma the same thing as pre-determination? I didn't think so. I don't think a belief in Karma excludes the existence of luck or fortune, but tell me more if you know it, I'm no expert :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 26, 2009
WhiteJade wrote:
Snow wrote:
WhiteJade wrote:
Snow wrote:
WhiteJade wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

Wow enlightening. So grateful.

WJ this Snow is a complete idiot. She (?) does this at people completely for no reason. I also suggest you ignore. ;)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 26, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
Misery Called Life wrote:

I don't think so. Is Karma the same thing as pre-determination? I didn't think so. I don't think a belief in Karma excludes the existence of luck or fortune, but tell me more if you know it, I'm no expert :D

Neither am I, thats why I asked!
Karma is my opinion is sumthing you and you alone are responsible for. As they say, What goes around, comes around! It's your actions today, that will define your tomorrow.

When you talk luck, destiny, it's mysterious. Leads to superstition, false beliefs.....How can man control luck? If man had a destiny that was pre-determined, then how a concept like Karma make sense?
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 26, 2009
We are blind men leading each other by the hand here :D

We need an expert I think...

But anyway, Karma (if you believe in it) is a world force, the effects of your actions don't necessarily come back to you immediately or even in the near future. But ultimately your actions should reflect back to you.

But in the short term, do random occurrences, call them good or bad luck/fortune, also still occur? These are things which occur outside of your sphere of influence, and have effects on you, and it's your responses that affect your Karma. Or is it that ALL events are the result of Karmic force? If so then my belief in the existence of luck or fortune is wrong. I know some people would say that belief in luck, Karma, and other similar concepts are just superstition anyway.

I wish I knew more as it's an interesting concept.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 26, 2009
Snow wrote:
WhiteJade wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

You are absolutely childish you know that. Pathetic at times.

Your undertag has gone loser style. Its the lowest you can go, Snow, against people in-a-tag. Plus that avatar you got there doesn't increase you credibility either with your Loony Tunes crap. I say you are a 5 year old from my perspective. Bora has proven herself worthy.

So I think that you need to go back to your childish playground and dig in the sandbox. I see you found yourself a bigger one now with Snow in it. The sandbox called Dubai. :idea:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 26, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Snow wrote:
WhiteJade wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

You are absolutely childish you know that. Pathetic at times.

Your undertag has gone loser style. Its the lowest you can go, Snow, against people in-a-tag. Plus that avatar you got there doesn't increase you credibility either with your Loony Tunes crap. I say you are a 5 year old from my perspective. Bora has proven herself worthy.

So I think that you need to go back to your childish playground and dig in the sandbox. I see you found yourself a bigger one now with Snow in it. The sandbox called Dubai. :idea:

Is that so? Thank you for giving me an insight on what you think the situation is in your messed up mind, but I have to say that I totally disagree with you Robby G.
Snow
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 26, 2009
Snow wrote:Is that so? Thank you for giving me an insight on what you think the situation is in your messed up mind, but I have to say that I totally disagree with you Robby G.

Obviously, otherwise you would have grown up already and removed that 'lower than low' personal attack on people from your undertag.

Miss Messy Snow
RobbyG

Apr 26, 2009
robbyg, the name bully boy really fits you now LOL, look at your self ! going around the forum fighting and calling ppl names, running after the girls (don't try hard, they saw your pics ) and high jacking every thread and turning it into a fight zone. you became worst than me :)

childhood issues robbyg or is it trying to attention ?
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Apr 26, 2009
uaekid wrote:robbyg, the name bully boy really fits you now LOL, look at your self ! going around the forum fighting and calling ppl names, running after the girls (don't try hard, they saw your pics ) and high jacking every thread and turning it into a fight zone. you became worst than me :)

You're dreamin' again Kid.
I'm just protecting some friends here. :lol:
RobbyG

Apr 26, 2009
Lol.
Keep it going. You're going somewhere with this trust me.
Snow
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 26, 2009
Hmm!!... I think we're not focusing the ToPic!!......... Come baCk to Dubai!!...........
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 26, 2009
Snow wrote:Lol.
Keep it going. You're going somewhere with this trust me.

Snow. Just when we all thought you had hit bottom you have shown once again that you can sink even lower.

I have yet to see anyone take a personal attack on another member with their undertag.

You have demonstrated that you have no class, lack any kind of intelligence and that you are very childish and negative.

I don't know if I should be flattered or afraid of you seeing the interest you have taken in me. Using me in your undertag is, IMHO, the only way you can strike out at me. Well, you missed your mark because hell would freeze over the day you can toe to toe with me. You just don't have the wit or intelligence to do it any other way. And do you realize how you embarrass yourself?

Keep the undertag it doesn' have any affect on me. In all the time you have been using it I have not acknowledged it. The only reason I am doing so now is that a friend of mine, something I don't think you have, defended me.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 26, 2009
uaekid wrote:robbyg, the name bully boy really fits you now LOL, look at your self ! going around the forum fighting and calling ppl names, running after the girls (don't try hard, they saw your pics ) and high jacking every thread and turning it into a fight zone. you became worst than me :)

That's just wrong. This snow person is running round attacking people for absolutely no reason at all, complete nonsense posts. Bora has lost her sense of humour as I did, and now Robby has, and rightly so. Why don't you get a big coffee, sit and look back a few days and read some? Read back to where snow has first made some irrational comment about a person in various threads.

Then apologise to Robby ;)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 26, 2009
Speedhump wrote:

That's just wrong. This snow person is running round attacking people for absolutely no reason at all, complete nonsense posts. Bora has lost her sense of humour as I did, and now Robby has, and rightly so. Why don't you get a big coffee, sit and look back a few days and read some? Read back to where snow has first made some irrational comment about a person in various threads.

Then apologise to Robby ;)

This is what I call an honest and supportive character I could definately be friends with.

I wish there were more of this kind of people on DF. :idea:

Thanks SH.
RobbyG

Apr 26, 2009
I will in fact support anyone who I believe is getting a raw deal. Doesn't mean I always agree with you and the same the other way round I know. But there's nothing wrong with trying to be fair ;)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 26, 2009
Speedhump wrote:I will in fact support anyone who I believe is getting a raw deal. Doesn't mean I always agree with you and the same the other way round I know. But there's nothing wrong with trying to be fair ;)

I guess you are the same like me. Way to elaborate when its not really necessary 8) :wink:
RobbyG

Apr 27, 2009
Now please...please....please..... STOP this.

I never thought dubaiforum was such a fighting stage.

Forget everything and be frendz again.

SHAKE hands and come on..

Vera.
vera.chandler
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 27, 2009
vera.chandler wrote:Now please...please....please..... STOP this.

I never thought dubaiforum was such a fighting stage.

Forget everything and be frendz again.

SHAKE hands and come on..

Vera.

WTG Vera :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 27, 2009
????
vera.chandler
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 27, 2009
vera.chandler wrote:????

I like your avatar. Always been a fan of BMW.

Way To Go Vera !!!! (WTG-V) :wink:
RobbyG

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat