UAEkid In The Emarites Mall

Topic locked
UAEkid in the emarites mall Mar 27, 2009
his majesty uaekid went to the emirates mall today...

so

whats with the short skirts and the thong ? it was like a wet t shirt contest (no complains here LOL) hell some are with no bras !! !! :shock:

and

aaaand for some reason it appears that you guys are the ones driving the black windows 4x4 LOOOOOOOL !! what the hell. are you adopting to your surroundings LOL :wink: ?

uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: UAEkid in the emarites mall Mar 27, 2009
uaekid wrote:his majesty uaekid went to the emirates mall today...

so

whats with the short skirts and the thong ? it was like a wet t shirt contest (no complains here LOL) hell some are with no bras !! !! :shock:

and

aaaand for some reason it appears that you guys are the ones driving the black windows 4x4 LOOOOOOOL !! what the hell. are you adopting to your surroundings LOL :wink: ?

You guys????
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: UAEkid in the emarites mall Mar 28, 2009
sage & onion wrote:
uaekid wrote:his majesty uaekid went to the emirates mall today...

so

and

You guys????

I think he means expats!!!!!

:lol:
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Mar 28, 2009
Yup have to agree wuth UAEkid om this one. I have awell traveled Canadian friend who lives out in Al Ain and he say everytime he comes to dubai specially the malls he is quite shocked at the way the women dress nowadays.

P.S : Not all are westerns. In fact quite a lot specially the cheesy and revealing dressed ones are Arabs ( Lebz ) or Persians. Not to stereotype but I think the Lebz are trying too hard to be westerners
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 28, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:Yup have to agree wuth UAEkid om this one. I have awell traveled Canadian friend who lives out in Al Ain and he say everytime he comes to dubai specially the malls he is quite shocked at the way the women dress nowadays.

P.S : Not all are westerns. In fact quite a lot specially the cheesy and revealing dressed ones are Arabs ( Lebz ) or Persians. Not to stereotype but I think the Lebz are trying too hard to be westerners

Lebs and persians are not Arabs. Lebs are only culturally Arab because they adopted the names and langauge, but genetically they are not Arab. Although in their bloodline they probably have Arab blood, just like many British have may have south euro or even turkish blood in their ancestry. Arabs by race are from the Gulf.
moejoe
Dubai Forum User

Mar 28, 2009
Doesn't everyone want to copy Westerners? :lol: In the West we do it Best! Thought you knew that by now. :wink:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Mar 28, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:P.S : Not all are westerns. In fact quite a lot specially the cheesy and revealing dressed ones are Arabs ( Lebz ) or Persians. Not to stereotype but I think the Lebz are trying too hard to be westerners

lebz TRYING too hard to copy westerners?????

they are this way since day one... you can say they are the only arabs who truly believe that they are not arabs but westerners...

I really don't know but it seems non of you went to Lebanon... coz what they wear their out beats the western world even in Mall of Emirates :lol:.

we lebz took it too far to the point that Arabs are disgusted from us because we dont act like arabs... and the westerners are annoyed by the way we present them (as if)!!!!

the second following the Lebz are the "westernized" Iranians... :P
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Mar 28, 2009
kanelli wrote:Doesn't everyone want to copy Westerners? :lol: In the West we do it Best! Thought you knew that by now. :wink:

In the west we certainly dont do it best lol i think thats what u ment to say.. i live in the west and it aint that great..:)
Petrovic.Z
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 28, 2009
kanelli wrote:Doesn't everyone want to copy Westerners? :lol: In the West we do it Best! Thought you knew that by now. :wink:

naa in the west you wear cheap cloth and call it casual wear LOL

but what I want o say is that the western does not wear back home unless they are walking on beach road but they are abusing it here ,I think the girls wana be bit*hy :wink:

and I got the give it to the lebs, they are the best when it comes to fashion
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Mar 28, 2009
quatroporte wrote:

I really don't know but it seems non of you went to Lebanon... coz what they wear their out beats the western world even in Mall of Emirates :lol:.
:P

completely agree with you on this...went partying in Beirut recently.. n was just knocked off.. :shock:
xdude
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 28, 2009
uaekid wrote:

naa in the west you wear cheap cloth and call it casual wear LOL

but what I want o say is that the western does not wear back home unless they are walking on beach road but they are abusing it here ,I think the girls wana be bit*hy :wink:

and I got the give it to the lebs, they are the best when it comes to fashion

:laughing3:
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Mar 28, 2009
U kno wat I say,
If ye Got It, den Flaunt It!
And Lebs, Persians got it plenty!
But by n large I find the women(across all cultures) in Dubai malls to be extremely classy, sophisticated n dare i say- mouthwatering!
There's sumtin bout Dubai that makes u wanna look ur best, wenevr u step out!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 28, 2009
quatroporte wrote:
desertdudeshj wrote:P.S : Not all are westerns. In fact quite a lot specially the cheesy and revealing dressed ones are Arabs ( Lebz ) or Persians. Not to stereotype but I think the Lebz are trying too hard to be westerners

lebz TRYING too hard to copy westerners?????

they are this way since day one... you can say they are the only arabs who truly believe that they are not arabs but westerners...

we lebz took it too far to the point that Arabs are disgusted from us because we dont act like arabs... and the westerners are annoyed by the way we present them (as if)!!!!

the second following the Lebz are the "westernized" Iranians... :P

correct
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 28, 2009
Talk about a serious ( inferior or superior, choose either one )complex.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 29, 2009
some indians as well
when you are in shrajah its fine n understandable
but when u get to mall if the emirates.....wow
the first thing that comes to your mind is that they did not wear anything special to come here but on the way here they took it all of
i have seen some indians trying to mix up themselves with westerners
it written all ova them "I am an indian but I dont wanna look like them"
deadlife
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat