Now That's What I Call Humanity

Topic locked
now that's what I call humanity Mar 22, 2009
I don't thing anyone can beat this behavior ,not even Hitler him self.

http://haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1072466.html

uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Mar 22, 2009
Some of those are pretty disturbing. It's a very good article though and I'm glad it's not blocked here seeing as that's an Israeli newspaper.

However, and I'm not defending their actions here, soldiers -- particularly infantrymen -- are a strange sort. So many infantrymen go into combat as relatively normal individuals and then come out all fucked in the head. As much as I love watching war movies, I hate that it often glamorizes soldiers when the truth is that their way of life is so detestable.
gamercowboy
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 22, 2009
agree, however the rolls of engagement in modern armies are mostly applied and if not then expect a race wipe out
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Mar 22, 2009
uaekid wrote:agree, however the rolls of engagement in modern armies are mostly applied and if not then expect a race wipe out

First, that tee-shirt is sick.

As for rules of engagement, the world knows that Israel created their own rules and clearly their actions against Palestinians during the last encounter was about genocide. Killing women and children is to destroy procreation and future population; the very thing that was done to them under Hilter's rule.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Mar 23, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:Killing women and children is to destroy procreation and future population; the very thing that was done to them under Hilter's rule.

That an intresting observation. Why is it that an opressed people will do the same when given the opputunity to do so ? The palestenians here are no better actually, well most of them, there are a few kind benevolent ones aswell But majority act, walk and talk like they own the place. Not an ounce of politeness, courtesy or manners of anykind. One of my Emarati friends was so flustrated that he even said what was done to them by Israel was well deserved by them. If I had a dollar for everytime I saw one acting like a freakin idiot I would be a rich man now.

I've met many black south africans who to my greatest surprise are quite rasict :shock: I for one thought if anyone in this world who is not going to be rasict would a black man from South Africa !

Maybe some thing in the human physchology, maybe something similar to how kids who were abused as a child grow up to be violent individuals ?
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 25, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:Killing women and children is to destroy procreation and future population; the very thing that was done to them under Hilter's rule.

That an intresting observation. Why is it that an opressed people will do the same when given the opputunity to do so ? The palestenians here are no better actually, well most of them, there are a few kind benevolent ones aswell But majority act, walk and talk like they own the place. Not an ounce of politeness, courtesy or manners of anykind. One of my Emarati friends was so flustrated that he even said what was done to them by Israel was well deserved by them. If I had a dollar for everytime I saw one acting like a freakin idiot I would be a rich man now.

I've met many black south africans who to my greatest surprise are quite rasict :shock: I for one thought if anyone in this world who is not going to be rasict would a black man from South Africa !

Maybe some thing in the human physchology, maybe something similar to how kids who were abused as a child grow up to be violent individuals ?

As for the Palestinians, how would you feel if the world ignored you? So much talk about peace but yet nothing. Palestinians who are from Palestine are the forgotten people. When your land is occupied and you are displaced and denied the basics in life and the world watches your country being overtaken, how can you not have hostility in you heart?

As for black south africans - they were treated like slaves in their own country for so long, why wouldn't they harbor resentment? They were supressed and denied for so long. They couldn't protest or speak out. They were denied education and proper housing. Wouldn't you be angry if you were treated less than human in your birth country?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk