About Fujairah: An Article On How Is It So Special?

Topic locked
About Fujairah: An Article on how is it so special? Mar 21, 2009
Rising majestically to form a magnificent backdrop to the emirate are the Hajar mountains, with valleys running down to the sea and dotted with ancient forts and castles and little palm groves which cling to their sides. Fujairah has much to offer: great watersports, exploring the mountains, discovering the ancient past and Arabian culture, lazing by the poolside of a hotel or even dining under the stars.

Find out the more visited places & top destination cities in
Fujairah

asif.ahmed
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 21, 2009
are real estate agent?
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 21, 2009
Nucleus wrote:are real estate agent?

Hi

Thanks for the reply,but i really don't understand what you mean.I have recently visited this article and would like to visit that place soon.Hope you too will visit this place.
asif.ahmed
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 22, 2009
asif.ahmed wrote:

Hi

Thanks for the reply,but i really don't understand what you mean.I have recently visited this article and would like to visit that place soon.Hope you too will visit this place.

As a matter of interest, why do you have the Etisalat link to Yellow pages as your signature?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: About Fujairah: An Article on how is it so special? Mar 22, 2009
asif.ahmed wrote:Rising majestically to form a magnificent backdrop to the emirate are the Hajar mountains, with valleys running down to the sea and dotted with ancient forts and castles and little palm groves which cling to their sides. Fujairah has much to offer: great watersports, exploring the mountains, discovering the ancient past and Arabian culture, lazing by the poolside of a hotel or even dining under the stars.

Fujairah

I drive to Fujeirah occasionally
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Del wrote:
asif.ahmed wrote:Rising majestically to form a magnificent backdrop to the emirate are the Hajar mountains, with valleys running down to the sea and dotted with ancient forts and castles and little palm groves which cling to their sides. Fujairah has much to offer: great watersports, exploring the mountains, discovering the ancient past and Arabian culture, lazing by the poolside of a hotel or even dining under the stars.

Fujairah

So does Akmed the trucker. What do you do there?
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 22, 2009
asif.ahmed wrote:Thanks for the reply,but i really don't understand what you mean.I have recently visited this article and would like to visit that place soon.Hope you too will visit this place.

You mean you wrote it ...

articlesbase.com wrote:About Fujairah: An Article on how is it so special?
Author: Asif Ahmed

Yellow Pages UAE - Uae's Best Local Search Site
Author: Asif Ahmed

And it looks like you copied it from Omar Ashour who wrote it in 2000.

http://omar_ashour74.tripod.com/Fujairah.htm
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Mar 22, 2009

I doubt, he's not asking us to relocate?

:lol:
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

gtmash wrote:
Del wrote:

Fujairah

So does Akmed the trucker. What do you do there?

Eat, drink, take photos, that sort of thing.
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat