LED Display Manufacturer Looking For Partner In Dubai

Topic locked
LED display manufacturer looking for partner in Dubai Feb 23, 2009
we are LED display and lighting manufacturer. as you may know, LED products is a hot topic nowadays. it widely used for advertising display.

What else other than an attractive, animated giant outdoor advertising video screen can grab people's attention on a busy street, whether pedestrians or inside a car or a bus, stuck in a traffic jam. It is widely used in government squares, leisure squares, exhibition center, large entertainment squares, bustling commercial centers, commercial streets for advertising information, stations. It has the function of video broadcasting, information publishing, and network remote centralized controlling.

we can provide you good products and after-sale service. we are factory focus on production. try to contact with us if interested.

shawn
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 04, 2009
Hey, I am from Maldives, and I am interested, How can i get in touch with you?
Deadfella
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 04, 2009
this is my msn
shawn_led@hotmail.com

and website
www.haisheng-opto.com
shawn
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 04, 2009
Shawn, I have added you website above.
Try to limit the discussion of your products to this topic.
Otherwise it will be considered spam and result in your account deletion.
Good luck with your business.
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

Re: LED display manufacturer looking for partner in Dubai Mar 12, 2009
shawn wrote:we are LED display and lighting manufacturer. as you may know, LED products is a hot topic nowadays. it widely used for advertising display.

What else other than an attractive, animated giant outdoor advertising video screen can grab people's attention on a busy street, whether pedestrians or inside a car or a bus, stuck in a traffic jam. It is widely used in government squares, leisure squares, exhibition center, large entertainment squares, bustling commercial centers, commercial streets for advertising information, stations. It has the function of video broadcasting, information publishing, and network remote centralized controlling.

we can provide you good products and after-sale service. we are factory focus on production. try to contact with us if interested.

Hi

The best place to search is on yellow pages UAE,instant results shown
asif.ahmed
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk