Here....

Topic locked
Here.... Feb 17, 2009
There’s this man you know that he’s ‘THE ONE’ you want to spend the rest of your life with who lost all his believes in women, relationships, and thinks you will end up running to another man after a hurt/upset..

Where would you stand with this guy ?

xl

muyesser
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Here.... Feb 17, 2009
muyesser wrote:There’s this man you know that he’s ‘THE ONE’ you want to spend the rest of your life with who lost all his believes in women, relationships, and thinks you will end up running to another man after a hurt/upset..

xl

feels like you are talking about me :D

since my last relationship a year ago... I could never trust or be confident to be in a relationship... I am not interested to face a similar scenario with another girl...

however, I am still dating and I am giving myself the chance to find the right person... and the chance for my (so to be) future partner to know me better.

from my view point... my advice here, you should prove him that you are not like the other women.
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Feb 17, 2009
Stop for a second and think Quatro, is it the girl should prove herself or you work on your feelings to free yourself from the darkness of distrust..
Yes as humans, I believe we’re so corrupted in many ways, yet again, I don’t believe that all pigeons are white.. :o

I’m an extremely old fashioned girl when comes to relationships, and that’s that, there’s nothing else to prove to anyone.. Besides, he knows me better than I know me.. 8)
Just trying to be honest and open with myself and be receptive of the gift I am given.. :D :D

xl
muyesser
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 17, 2009
muyesser wrote:Stop for a second and think Quatro, is it the girl should prove herself or you work on your feelings to free yourself from the darkness of distrust..

its not difficult to spot who should prove to who in your case...

you admitted that he is THE ONE.. which means he have proven to you he is worth your feelings... on the other hand you mentioned that he is insecure about relationships, perhaps insecure being with YOU...

yes.. if he is worth it.. go prove him.. nothing wrong with that... and stop this attitude...

otherwise don't complain :twisted:
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Feb 17, 2009
They call that "emotional baggage". It's a pattern that evolves after each failed relation and then many factors define how long it will sustain. If you want to keep that guy or to go with him to the next level u need to help him a little or at least ask him to get help and move on...

The results are very fruitful since the odds that he would make it up to himself and to u are high, he'd appreciate u and tries to reach a higher level of harmony and giving with u...
bedro
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 18, 2009
i wouldn't even bother until he sorted out his emotional issues
why be in a relationship where the other person is constantly questioning your loyalty or love or whatever else...
no thanks!
barbarella
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 18, 2009
Complaining is good and it leads you to the right, attitude, I don’t know, will think about that however, I wouldn’t know how to prove myself other than standing as myself..
There’s one thing though, clearing the emotional baggage is about feeling the fear and doing it anyway, and that’s something we do it on our own no body else can do it for us..
Things we can do is to empathize with the person and be patient..
:)

xl
muyesser
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 18, 2009
muyesser wrote:Complaining is good and it leads you to the right, attitude, I don’t know, will think about that however, I wouldn’t know how to prove myself other than standing as myself..
There’s one thing though, clearing the emotional baggage is about feeling the fear and doing it anyway, and that’s something we do it on our own no body else can do it for us..
Things we can do is to empathize with the person and be patient..
:)

xl

I agree with you... this emotional Baggage is something should be sorted out by myself... but this does not mean I get myself hocked up with the first girl I date... just because this is the way to face my issues...

I am just being defensive, I don't want to make wrong decisions again... this is nothing to do with her loyalty... I am just trying to find the right person

and if your (so to be) partner is already questioning/doubting your loyalty then move on (as barbarella mentioned) don't start a relationship with such person...
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Re: Here.... Feb 18, 2009
muyesser wrote:There’s this man you know that he’s ‘THE ONE’ you want to spend the rest of your life with who lost all his believes in women, relationships, and thinks you will end up running to another man after a hurt/upset..

xl

must of guys like him end up runing to another girl ;)
and later u will know that it was just an excuse from him to do so''runing to another girl''
you are just talking about my EX :shock:

:D
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Miss_lolly wrote:must of guys like him end up runing to another girl ;)
and later u will know that it was just an excuse from him to do so''runing to another girl''

comon.. this is mean to say... not all men this way
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

quatroporte wrote:
Miss_lolly wrote:must of guys like him end up runing to another girl ;)

comon.. this is mean to say... not all men this way

well even if it s ur finger not the same but they do the same work right?
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 19, 2009
it looks like a real enigma..
muyesser
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 28, 2009
i believe that any interaction between two people need input.. therefore, i now decided to carry on my journey without hurting myself any longer..

xl
muyesser
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 04, 2009
Turn gay
Snow
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Here.... Mar 16, 2009

xl

if this is the case than this man doesn't deserve you. It seems like this man has been in multiple relationships and lost the capability to love a woman with whole heart and make it have meaning. If a man love you, he will let it be known without question. Do not be on this mans sideline is my advice to you do not waste your time because you sound like you have a realistic perception of love, unlike the people who have been with a lot of people can't recognise a good thing when it is in front of them.
beckah
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Mar 19, 2009
You should make him believe that you're the woman that will accompany him forever. Make him feel that you're so special and you will not hurt his feeling. I'm sure that he can feel your deepest love someday and you both will understand each other.
dodot
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 20, 2009
dodot wrote:You should make him believe that you're the woman that will accompany him forever. Make him feel that you're so special and you will not hurt his feeling. I'm sure that he can feel your deepest love someday and you both will understand each other.

he knows it all...

xl
muyesser
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Here.... Mar 22, 2009
muyesser wrote:Where would you stand with this guy ?xl

APART!!
DoubleDigit
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance