Car Needed

Topic locked
Car Needed Feb 24, 2009
Good car needed at good price new to Dubai so need good reliable car for work Thanks

CyprusElvis
Dubai Forum Guest

Feb 25, 2009
How about a Merc 2002 CLK320 with only 37000km, tip top condition. You will never find such a good condition car at this age, almost new.

PM me if you are keen. Helping a friend as he already left DXB.
Sunray
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Car Needed Mar 02, 2009
CyprusElvis wrote:Good car needed at good price new to Dubai so need good reliable car for work Thanks

I have 2006 Black Ford Escape XLT model FULL OPTION - Grey Leather and Interior, 6 CD changer, Cruise control, Sun roof, reverse sensor and lots more etc
Mileage 46k Service done ONLY at Ford Al Tayer SZR (with service history) VGC
going for 54k neg of course contact 050 8096588
aia1911
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Car Needed Mar 24, 2009
CyprusElvis wrote:Good car needed at good price new to Dubai so need good reliable car for work Thanks

i could lease you Honda Accord 2008, pristine condition on a mutual understanding basis at very affordable rates. pm me or write to sandxb@yahoo(dot)com
obama
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Car Needed Apr 03, 2009

Find the list of car rental/lease agencies in dubai here
asif.ahmed
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 06, 2009
Whats your budget and what preferences do you have. Sedan, station wagon, Full size 4x4 or mid size SUV. Manual, Auto ??

After all this can you narrow your search. I have done this a million time for friemds and friends, friends. They all say any car and when you show them a few all they say is. Aw this is too big, this will use too much gas, I dont like the colour Blah blah blah !

So first narrow down your search since you can really be spoilt for choice when you come to cars here and plus its a buyers market now. See already a few ppl desperate to get rid of the cars have signed up.

First put down a budget. XXXX dhs also keep in mind around 2000dhs extra for insurance and registration.

Any preferances. American, Jap, German, European ?

2 dr 4 dr

What will your intended use be. Do you want luguage space. 4, 6 or 8 cyl

SUV, sedan, coupe, convertible ?
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Looking For Car in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Looking For Car in Dubai