Anyone Recognise This Jewish Guy?

Topic locked
Anyone recognise this Jewish guy? Feb 24, 2009
Enacting what is now ritual for US presidents

Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 24, 2009
well they all the same if you ask me. dont worry the american media will come out with some crap saying he is actually wearing a "muslim cap" on his head :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 24, 2009
I like Obama, but this is really disgraceful for Americans, their president candidates having to show up in Israel like this time after time and pelage their faithfulness towards Israel in order to be approved.
bezor
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 24, 2009
To answer the initial question: Who recognizes this Jewish guy?

I do, its an union.

Why? listen up...
He's doesn't know anything about finance...
He lets his advisors give him wrong advice to spend even more than they did in the last 8 years under Bush, which stinks just like an union does...
And...he makes you cry...instantly ;)

Roundup: A good person in the right place at the wrong time...
Its a great debater and a sincere person that will do well as a President for popularity.

Can't blame him though.
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 25, 2009
So what would you guys think if we next see pics of Obama in a mosque paying respect to Islam?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Feb 25, 2009
I know for sure he's respectful to other cultures. Its a sincere union ;)
RobbyG

Feb 25, 2009
kanelli wrote:So what would you guys think if we next see pics of Obama in a mosque paying respect to Islam?

here comes the racist with here damaged brain, she has to turn every thing into a racist issue even in the romantic forum check it out

this is the topic
siraj_ud_daula wrote:What do you think about love outside marriage?what the americans are preaching is having love with a girl and when the physical pleasure is gone then casting her out that is called love.Thus the americans are exporting their prostitute culture al over the world under the cloke of secularism and modernism.In the name of freedom of women and women rights they have turned their women into concubines and social butterflies.love outside marriage is gross and cheap.A females body is like a temple.dont breach the sanctity of the temple.if you want to enter the temple there is a key for it.And it is called marriage.

and this is her reply

kanelli wrote:Ha! What a double standard. In Islamic cultures people have interesting ways of fulfilling their s.e.x.u.a.l desires, like ho.mo.s.e.x.u.al encounters, and some women have an.al. s.e.x so that they still appear to be virgins when they do get married. Prostitution thrives in this part of the world! How many guys start dating women outside of their culture so that they can have s.e.x and then tell themselves it was a temporary weakness that they should forgive themselves for, after all, they will marry a woman from their culture in the end and the family doesn't need to know about it. A man being able to have multiple wives allows him more s.e.x.u.a.l freedom than men in monogamous marriages. S.e.x.u.a.l piety (esp on the part of males) is only an illusion in this part of the world. There is a population of conservative people who save s.e.x for marriage or committed relationships, but those people can be found all over the world, not exclusively in Islamic cultures.

the problem is she ran out of racist issues in the political and Philosophy and Religion Forums so thats why she is applying her sick thought on every dam subject discussed :shock:

I don't think she is O.k in the head :lol:
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Feb 25, 2009
back to the subject, I think it is clear that the pic is edited , you can see that the color of the jew hat is a bit diff in resolution with the rest of the pic colors (just a thought ) but I guess yes he is the right person in the wrong time.. I think USA needs Clinton now
uaekid

Feb 25, 2009
uaekid wrote:back to the subject, I think it is clear that the pic is edited , you can see that the color of the jew hat is a bit diff in resolution with the rest of the pic colors (just a thought ) but I guess yes he is the right person in the wrong time.. I think USA needs Clinton now

You people wear the same cap!
maximusprime
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 25, 2009
kanelli wrote:So what would you guys think if we next see pics of Obama in a mosque paying respect to Islam?

that's not a response in line.
gafoorgk
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 25, 2009
gafoorgk wrote:

Why not?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Feb 25, 2009

He wont. cos he is a blooody AMERICAN :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 25, 2009
uaekid wrote:
gafoorgk wrote:
naruto wrote:i loved Hitler for one thing...

killing those pigs

it's very pity that u can only think of that.

why gafoogk ? I agree with him. Hitler said I could've killed all of them but I left a small number for the world to know why I did what I did to them..

the world could've been better without them I would say.. no Hammas no hezballah no war no religious conflicts no threats to the Arab world that made them speed up any major missiles programs, it would've been a more flowery world Wink

I would say kill the pigs too

http://dubaiforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=32871
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Feb 25, 2009
well I don't consider them to be human, I made that clear before, and stop feeding the troll 8)
uaekid

Feb 25, 2009
Then that's your own opinion frankly kid! All 'humans' have the right to be acknowledged. We are all made of the same stuff at the end of the day, people are just born and brought up in and under different circumstances is all.

It would be complete Karma for you to come back in your next life as a Jew!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 25, 2009
kanelli wrote:
gafoorgk wrote:

Why not?

its very easy to bang your head against a wall and to touch a wall, pretending that you are a jew.

but to go and pray in a mosque, he needs to be a muslim first.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 25, 2009
just to show your complete igorance (original poster)

if obama is going to visit a jewish site, for any reason or the other - he HAS to wear a skull cap (as pictured) - doesnt mean his jewish...

and seeing that a rabbi is right behind him, he seems to be placing a piece of paper into a wall - gives you a hint to where he's at.

he's not enacting anything, its a requirement to wear a skullcap when at the wailing wall, and millions of none-jews (myself included) been there, wore the cap, and put a paper into the wall ... its sort of what you do there, like tossing a coin into the many fountains around italy.
ebonics
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 25, 2009
ebonics wrote:just to show your complete igorance (original poster)

if obama is going to visit a jewish site, for any reason or the other - he HAS to wear a skull cap (as pictured) - doesnt mean his jewish...

and seeing that a rabbi is right behind him, he seems to be placing a piece of paper into a wall - gives you a hint to where he's at.

Exactly. Cultural awareness on DF is bullocks.
Obama simply shows respect this way.
RobbyG

Feb 25, 2009

he's not enacting anything, its a requirement to wear a skullcap when at the wailing wall, and millions of none-jews (myself included) been there, wore the cap, and put a paper into the wall ... its sort of what you do there, like tossing a coin into the many fountains around italy.

wow i havent seen ebonics for a long time and he pops up at the right time. woweeee. i couldnt care less what he wears or does. i couldnt even care less if this yankee goes around banging his head against a wall.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 26, 2009
rudeboy wrote:

wow i havent seen ebonics for a long time and he pops up at the right time. woweeee. i couldnt care less what he wears or does. i couldnt even care less if this yankee goes around banging his head against a wall.

and im sure he couldnt care less about any of you significant nobody's opinions either.
ebonics
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 26, 2009
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 26, 2009
uaekid wrote:well I don't consider them to be human, I made that clear before, and stop feeding the troll 8)

My god, you come from the same bloody ancestry kid! I can see someone objecting to Isreal as a state, but saying that Jews as a people are not human is really ****** up.
maximusprime
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 26, 2009
maximusprime wrote:
uaekid wrote:well I don't consider them to be human, I made that clear before, and stop feeding the troll 8)

My god, you come from the same bloody ancestry kid! I can see someone objecting to Isreal as a state, but saying that Jews as a people are not human is really ****** up.

There is so hatred that these guys are born with, its scary. Your absolutely right. Lets educate'em about father Abraham and his 2 sons.
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 26, 2009

Ignorant bastards like the OP tried to portray him as a Muslim before the elections, see picture above. I should've started a new thread. "Do you remmeber this Muslim guy?"
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 27, 2009
You will only see the consequence and never know the truth .
DoubleDigit
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat