Swedish Peace Activist Savaged By Settlers In Israel

Topic locked
Swedish Peace Activist savaged by Settlers in Israel Feb 11, 2009
Young Swedish Peace Activist Savagely Beaten

[size=24]Settlers from Kiryat Arba Attacked Her

These creatures are new immigrants from Russia and the Ukraine

Settlers do nothing all day, and have Thai workers do manual labor

Jewish teenagers assault Arab women, and the soldiers arrest the women if she strikes back.

Jews living in these settlements and their supporters claim that they are resettling areas where Jews have lived since time immemorial, but the presence of Israeli settlements in these areas is condemned by many foreign governments and the United Nations as a violation of international law.

These are the most violent Jews in all of Israel.

Most of these settlers don't work. They will come out of their nests and terrorize the Arab population. They cut the arm off this kid for throwing rocks.

SOURCE OF ARTICLE :

http://judicial-inc.biz/you_ng_swedish_peace_activist_sav.htm

britisharab
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 11, 2009
This is blatant propaganda, as there are no original sources for the pics and the captions can be added to make the pictures appear to say what the person wants. There is no pic of the beating taking place, no pic of the woman being abused. The last pic shows an arm supposedly cut off when it is clear that it was not cut - most likely a bomb explosion. I'm not saying shi.tty stuff isn't happening, but false reporting and sensationalising happenings is not acceptable.

Mods should remove this kind of crap.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Feb 11, 2009
Source?????
TheChoosen
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 11, 2009
they say pictures tells more than words... what do you need sources for, it is a daily thing. but this should be moved to the politics forum, I guess !
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Feb 12, 2009
Ask any Westerner or reporter who has been in Palestine and especially in the occupied territories and they’ll tell you this is the norm of abuse from those scumbags. However, these daily reality have been denied to us by the mainstream Media, and that’s why we feel bit surprise when we such a picture.
Why – these pictures have been denied to us, watch this to have a logical answer

Now, here is what’s interesting

Half of the Israelis have voted for the hardliner and extreme right wings parties who are anti-peace, anti-Palestinians, anti two state solution, and staunch supporters of expanding building new houses on the occupied territories as well as keeping the Syrian’s territory as part of Israel.

So questions are:

what is the difference between Hamas and those right-wings parties?
Shouldn’t the world treat them in the way that they treated Hamas, bear in mind Hamas were democratically elected? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Humbleman
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 12, 2009
britisharab
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 12, 2009
Humbleman, what does your post have to do with the factuality of the pics and captions in the initial post? Do you believe they are true?

People believe the pics and captions because they want to, even though the sources of the pics are not stated and they are out of context with someone else's captions put to them.

I know that horrible things are happening to the Palestinians. It still doesn't make me fall hook line and sinker for such posts.

How is it that some of you can so skillfully pick out "Western propaganda", but buy into this so easily?

I don't appreciate the propaganda I've seen from both sides.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Feb 12, 2009
kanelli wrote:Humbleman, what does your post have to do with the factuality of the pics and captions in the initial post? Do you believe they are true?

People believe the pics and captions because they want to, even though the sources of the pics are not stated and they are out of context with someone else's captions put to them.

I know that horrible things are happening to the Palestinians. It still doesn't make me fall hook line and sinker for such posts.

How is it that some of you can so skillfully pick out "Western propaganda", but buy into this so easily?

I don't appreciate the propaganda I've seen from both sides.

you see kanelli, it doesn't matter the sources because the western media is as corrupted as the Arabic ones and there for you can not see the real truth in most of issues involving a powerful western country. but it is always up to the person to seek it.
western GOVs knows how naive their people are and how in a high percentage they careless for what is going on out side their boundaries as long as they are promised to pay low taxes ! it is an advantage for them that you only settle for the headlines..

not to get out of the subject discussed here but this is an example that you might want to apply on most of the cases involving conflicts that the west is part of.

http://www.organizedrage.com/2008/07/ho ... ds-of.html
uaekid

Feb 12, 2009
kanelli wrote:This is blatant propaganda, as there are no original sources for the pics and the captions can be added to make the pictures appear to say what the person wants. There is no pic of the beating taking place, no pic of the woman being abused. The last pic shows an arm supposedly cut off when it is clear that it was not cut - most likely a bomb explosion. I'm not saying shi.tty stuff isn't happening, but false reporting and sensationalising happenings is not acceptable.

Mods should remove this kind of crap.

OH MY GOD. Can the MODS please remove KANELLIS post. I CANT believe kanelli said this is all propaganda :S wtf. kanelli look at the first pic. On what basis do you say it is propaganda???? I always thought in the west pictures would tell a tale but i guess i was wrong :(.

kanelli u know what thanks to YOUTUBE. i ll show what the jews get up ;)

heres something to kick off

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVnwKKry ... re=related

according to kanelli at the FIB she thinks this was staged

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ONitH-F ... re=related
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 12, 2009
As previously stated in this Forum, 'Freedom of Opinion' is a right we all have. There is nothing here in Kanelli's post that publicly offends, it is just an individuals POV.

Propaganda is an oft used and abused medium and it is up to the individual to believe or disbelieve anything they read.

No Modding required at this point but keep it on thread and don't be abusive.

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 12, 2009
yup thats Kanelli rudeboy
uaekid

Feb 12, 2009
Dubai Knight wrote:As previously stated in this Forum, 'Freedom of Opinion' is a right we all have. There is nothing here in Kanelli's post that publicly offends, it is just an individuals POV.

Propaganda is an oft used and abused medium and it is up to the individual to believe or disbelieve anything they read.

8) 8) 8)

Knight

lol when UAEkid or MB want to post some of their own "freedom of opinions" the whole bunch of the merry men in the tight leggings get pissed off and call them troll. But if someone likes Kanelli goes and does the same thing, we just get a pat on the back and we are told its JUST freedom of opinion :D lol bloody BOLOCKS :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 12, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
Dubai Knight wrote:As previously stated in this Forum, 'Freedom of Opinion' is a right we all have. There is nothing here in Kanelli's post that publicly offends, it is just an individuals POV.

8) 8) 8)

Knight

lol when UAEkid or MB want to post some of their own "freedom of opinions" the whole bunch of the merry men in the tight leggings get pissed off and call them troll. But if someone likes Kanelli goes and does the same thing, we just get a pat on the back and we are told its JUST freedom of opinion :D lol bloody BOLOCKS :D

The difference is that MB was openly and outrightly bigoted, abusive and could even be classified as dangerously inciteful. You will note that UAEKid is still here as, even though he voices his opinions, he is not directly offensive and to date I have not had to Moderate a single one of his posts. There is a difference.

When it gets personal or just too hot for the general forum...it goes to FC without its feet touching the ground.

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 12, 2009
lol whateva u say BOSS :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 12, 2009
well, they look real to me , most of the guys being abused in the photos look middle eastern except the guy at the top.

I expect worst than this from the jews and those photos are just are just too typical to me .
mesheditor
Dubai Forums Talker

Feb 12, 2009
britisharab
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 13, 2009
Israel's New Leader Incites violence

Settler Punks Threaten Arab Kids With Impunity

Most Are Recent Russian Immigrants

Settlers Torch An Arab House And Wreck TV Antennas

Israeli settlers open fire on Bethlehem village

PNN exclusive / Najib Farrag – With the Israeli elections being largely campaigned on support for the militant settler movement Jewish extremists continue to act with impunity.

The occupied West Bank was the scene last night of the type of shooting that has become routine from the south's Hebron to Nablus in the north.

Israeli settlers from the Beitar Illit Settlement built on the land of several western Bethlehem towns opened fire on Husan Village Monday. Settlers entered the town and began firing at houses and along the streets. Residents describe the shooting as “sudden” and “indiscriminate.” Mahfouz Hamamra was shot and is now in Bethlehem’s Beit Jala Government Hospital, Al Hussein.

In Husan Village today the people say they are afraid to let their children outside. “The incident confirms once again,” a resident said, “that the settlers are a danger to people.”

http://judicial-inc.biz/91netayahu_settlers_attacks.htm
britisharab
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 13, 2009
I agreed with Kanelli. Some photographs look like bad performance and don't correspond to sentenses under them. The web-site is not a real source but set of random crap...

It's a propaganda only for internal use, very rough one with out state of the art Hollywood FXs...
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Feb 13, 2009
Does Zionism legitimize every act of violence and injustice?

By Gideon Levy

The Israeli left died in 2000. Since then its corpse has been lying around unburied until finally its death certificate was issued, signed, sealed and delivered on Tuesday. The hangman of 2000 was also the gravedigger of 2009: Defense Minister Ehud Barak. The man who succeeded in spreading the lie about there being no partner has reaped the fruit of his deeds in this election. The funeral was held two days ago.

The Israeli left is dead. For the past nine years it took the name of the peace camp in vain. The Labor Party, Meretz and Kadima had pretensions of speaking in its name, but that was trickery and deceit. Labor and Kadima made two wars and continued to build Jewish settlements in the West Bank; Meretz supported both wars. Peace has been left an orphan. The Israeli voters, who have been misled into thinking that there is no one to talk to and that the only answer to this is force - wars, targeted killings and settlements - have had their say clearly in the election: a closing sale for Labor and Meretz. It was only the force of inertia that gave these parties the few votes they won.

There was no reason for it to be otherwise. After many long years when hardly any protest came from the left, and the city square, the same square that raged after Sabra and Chatila, was silent, this lack of protest has been reflected at the ballot box as well. Lebanon, Gaza, the killed children, cluster bombs, white phosphorus and all the atrocities of occupation - none of this drove the indifferent, cowardly left onto the street. Though ideas of the left have found a toehold in the center and sometimes even on the right, everyone from former prime minister Ariel Sharon to Prime Minister Ehud Olmert has spoken in a language that once was considered radical. But the voice was the voice of the left while the hands were the hands of the right.

On the fringes of this masked ball existed another left, the marginal left - determined and courageous, but minuscule and not legitimate. The gap between it and the left was supposedly Zionism. Hadash, Gush Shalom and others like them are outside the camp. Why? Because they are “not Zionist.”

And what is Zionism nowadays? An archaic and outdated concept born in a different reality, a vague and delusive concept marking the difference between the permitted and the proscribed. Does Zionism mean settlement in the territories? Occupation? The legitimization of every act of violence and injustice? The left stammered. Any statement critical of Zionism, even the Zionism of the occupation, was considered a taboo that the left did not dare break. The right grabbed a monopoly on Zionism, leaving the left with its self-righteousness.

A Jewish and democratic state? The Zionist left said yes automatically, fudging the difference between the two and not daring to give either priority. Legitimization for every war? The Zionist left stammered again - yes to the beginning and no to the continuation, or something like that. Solving the refugee problem and the right of return? Acknowledgment of the wrongdoing of 1948? Unmentionable. This left has now, rightly, reached the end of its road.

Anyone who wants a meaningful left must first air out Zionism in the attic. Until a movement that courageously redefines Zionism arises from the mainstream, there will be no broad left here. It is not possible to be both leftist and Zionist only in accordance with the right’s definition. Who has decided that the settlements are Zionist and legitimate, and the struggle against them is neither?

This taboo must be broken. It is permissible not to be a Zionist, as commonly defined today. It is permissible to believe in the Jews’ right to a state and yet come out against the Zionism that engages in occupation. It is permissible to believe that what happened in 1948 should be put on the agenda, to apologize for the injustice and act to rehabilitate the victims. It is permissible to oppose an unnecessary war from its very first day. It is permissible to think that the Arabs of Israel deserve the same rights - culturally, socially and nationally - as Jews. It is permissible to raise disturbing questions about the image of the Israel Defense Forces as an army of occupation, and it is even permissible to want to talk to Hamas.

If you prefer, this is Zionism, and if you prefer, this is anti-Zionism. In any case, it is legitimate and essential for those who do not want to see Israel fall victim to the insanities of the right for many more years. Anyone who wants an Israeli left must say “enough” to Zionism, the Zionism of which the right has taken complete control.

Source of Article
britisharab
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 13, 2009
Sorry, I only pay attention to the real articles and pics that deal with the plight of Palestinians. I ignore the propaganda that extremists fabricate and use to incite hatred and violence against others.

By the way, in another online source I was criticising a Jewish friend of mine for posting an anti-Palestinian piece of propaganda.

I call crap what it is, no matter which side it comes from. Unlike some of you, I can detect most propaganda when I see it, am not so gullible.

You guys can believe what you want. It is obvious that critical thinking was not taught by your parents, taught in your school system, or learned independently as adults. Too bad really.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Feb 13, 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVnwKKry ... re=related

according to kanelli at the FIB she thinks this was staged

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ONitH-F ... re=related

YES PPL, the palestinians or muslims can fake videos and fake pics BUT if the USA comes up with 9/11, the whole world believes in it :D. LOL my god ppl in the west really need to wake up. WAKE UP wake upppp. hope there is another 9/11 so you guys do wake up lol.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 14, 2009
It’s sad to see some educated people have been whitewashed and programmed to believe that everything is Muslims or Arab ought to be a propaganda, evil, etc etc.

It’s sad and depressing to see some educated people who supposed to be more informed on cultural differences and the reality of such conflicts, only view the world through narrow and imbalance interpretations about the world’s status and its societies which have been fed to them since a young age by ideologically driven Media – and as the saying goes, “it’s hard to ridding yourself from the things that you’ve learnt to be true”.

So why are we surprise when we see those people tend to believe and sympathize with Israel’s well-designed and well-distributed propagandas, which have been painting the Palestinians as evils, terrorists, anti-Westerners, hate democracy etc in almost every Western TV, Magazines, Newspapers, radio etc.

The sad truth is that:
Even though, if these peoples’ eyes want to disagree with what they have learnt from their own Media, their brains wont allow them to do so, because the anti-Arab and anti-Muslims propagandas are deep entrenched into their brains to the point where they are programmed to judge and see things from one point of view, and only according to what they’ve learnt.

A 21st human has to be willing to adopt and judge situations from their facts point of view and relevant circumstances.

If every time I commit a crime and get away with it just because I have the money to hire top lawyers, I’d be encourage to do whatever I wants and to stuff those who disagree with me. This is exactly the scenario with Israel, the Western governments act as its lawyers to defend it against criticisms and war crime, and United Stated as its cash cow providing it with millions of dollars in aids daily, along with weapons etc.

Now, all what it takes from those Western governments to make Israel to accept a lasting peace is to say, no more mollycoddle for you and no more aids or protection if you don’t embrace peace and give up your greedy and give back the Palestinian’s territories, Syrian’s territory and live in peace within your borders that sat by UN. But that’s if those Westerns governments want to achieve a real and immediate peace – it’s that easy, but am not sure if they really want to see peace in that region.

Talking about peace and justice. :roll: :(
Humbleman
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 14, 2009
Humbleman wrote:It’s sad to see some educated people have been whitewashed and programmed to believe that everything is Muslims or Arab ought to be a propaganda, evil, etc etc.

Dear Hunbleman,
Pls. avoid generalisation and allusions like "some educated people".

It were not all Muslims or Arabs who wrote propaganda. It was the specific virtual person British Arab.
It doesn't matter for me who did that British Arab about Jews or Americans about landind to Moon...

As for donation I agree that it should be distributed another way because there is no space for new villas on the Mediterranian coast of Gaza Strip...
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Feb 14, 2009
The International Jew
— The World’s Foremost Problem

By Henry Ford — founder of the Ford Motor Company,
and the editors of THE DEARBORN INDEPENDENT.

The International Jew
britisharab
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 15, 2009
True Humble man , Israelies pay the US and the UN to look the other way so they freely violate human rights .. Israel is the richest nation on earth. pls don't mind the kind of cloths and the dirty look on them it those photos , they save their money for other things.
mesheditor
Dubai Forums Talker

Feb 15, 2009

On June 8, 1967, US Navy intelligence ship USS Liberty was suddenly and brutally attacked on the high seas in international waters by the air and naval forces of Israel. The Israeli forces attacked with full knowledge that this was an American ship and lied about it. Survivors have been forbidden for 40 years to tell their story under oath to the American public. The USS Liberty Memorial web site tells their story and is dedicated to the memory of the 34 brave men who died.

The Attack

After surveilling USS Liberty for more than nine hours with almost hourly aircraft overflights and radar tracking, the air and naval forces of Israel attacked our ship in international waters without warning. USS Liberty was identified as a US naval ship by Israeli reconnaissance aircraft nine hours before the attack and continuously tracked by Israeli radar and aircraft thereafter. Sailing in international waters at less than five knots, with no offensive armament, our ship was not a military threat to anyone.

The Israeli forces attacked without warning and without attempting to contact us. Thirty four Americans were killed in the attack and another 174 were wounded. The ship, a $40-million dollar state-of-the-art signals intelligence platform, was later declared unsalvageable and sold for scrap.

The Cover Up

Despite a near-universal consensus that the Israeli attack was made with full knowledge that USS Liberty was a US Navy ship, the Johnson administration began an immediate cover-up of this fact. Though administration officers continued individually to characterize the attack as deliberate, the Johnson administration never sought the prosecution of the guilty parties or otherwise attempted to seek justice for the victims. They concealed and altered evidence in their effort to downplay the attack. Though they never formally accepted the Israeli explanation that it was an accident, they never pressed for a full investigation either. They simply allowed those responsible literally to get away with murder.

In an ongoing effort to reveal the truth about the attack, the USS Liberty Veterans Association has filed with the Secretary of the Army in the manner prescribed by law a detailed, fully documented Report of War Crimes describing the circumstances of the attack on our ship and evidence that it was a crime under international law. In accordance with international law and treaties, the United States is obligated to investigate the allegations. So far, the United States has declined even to acknowledge that the report has been filed. The full text of the report can be found at http://www.gtr5.com/evidence/warcrimes.pdf

Anti-Semitism and the Anti-American Apologists

The USS Liberty Memorial web site abhors the racist and extreme positions taken by antiSemitic, Holocaust denial, conspiracy theorist and other such groups which often seek to identify with us and to usurp our story as their own. We have no connection with and do not support or encourage support from any of these groups including National Alliance, National Vanguard, The New Order, National Socialists, The French Connection, Liberty Lobby, American Free Press, Republic Broadcasting, AFP's Liberty Radio Hour, or other such groups. We wish harm to no one and encourage social justice and equality for everyone; we seek only accountability for the criminal acts perpetrated against us and can do that without help from hate-mongers.

On the Israeli side, the group of pro-Israel, anti-American critics of our story, while small, persists in launching loud, vicious ad hominem attacks on anyone who attempts to discuss the deliberateness of the attack. These anti-American apologists refuse to discuss the facts of the case. Instead, they rely on propaganda and charge anyone who questions the Israeli position with being antiSemitic.

For detailed and authoritative accounts of the power and influence of the pro-Israel lobby, please see The Israel Lobby and US Foreign Policy by Mearsheimer and Walt and The Pro-Israel Lobby by Edward Herman.

The Betrayal of American Veterans

Americans who volunteer for military service effectively write a blank check, payable to the United States of America for an amount "up to and including my life." The United States, in turn, promises to spend these checks responsibly. That bargain implicitly includes a promise by the United States to protect them and to seek retribution against anyone who harms them. In the case of USS Liberty, the United States has failed to keep its end of the bargain.

http://www.gtr5.com/[/img]
britisharab
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk