I Need Help ,, Some Info About CID Nd Interpol In Dubai !

Topic locked
i need help ,, some info about CID nd interpol in dubai ! Feb 08, 2009
hey guys .. i need some info about the ones who work with interpol nd those CID guys ... could those guys who work there be really dangerous ? i've heared like they can screw up anyone so bad?are their any other nationalities who could work there ? cuz i thought itz only for locals !!

i know a girl whoz my best friend who knows one of those CID guys nd she asked a help from him cuz she was raped here in dubai but she didnt report it .. so the guy offered her a help ,she send him info about those guys nd they'll get them nd give em lesson they'll never forget ! but she told me she also chatted with another guy who works with interpol and told her not to trust the other guy cuz he might rape her nd she should trust him ?

i need some advices please !

loly
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 08, 2009
I can't speak for anyone else but my Interpol friend got me out of jail on three separate occasions.

Enough said.
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 08, 2009
thanks del !! then i should go for the interpol guy !!
loly
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 08, 2009
Del wrote:I can't speak for anyone else but my Interpol friend got me out of jail on three separate occasions.

Enough said.

Sounds like some interesting stories there.....!

You do need to be careful if plainclothes guys get out of cars to question you. A girl I know had this happen, guy in national dress (not a kid) got out of a big sedan, he showed her some sort of ID but, hey it's in Arabic, she didn't know what to make of it. She was just standing at a busy bus stop in Bur Dubai at 9.00 a.m. doing nothing (well, waiting for a bus!). He told her to get into his car, she refused, he asked for her passport, she gave it to him and he drove off. She never heard about it again, and that was around 6 months ago. Luckily she was only carrying her expired passport, but it had her current visa in it, so she's had to get the visa re-issued and to be honest we were worried that there were going to be some repercussions but it seems fine.

I wish she'd thought to call me while it was happening or take a camera photo of his car license but she was in shock.

Wat do you make of this? As it's quiet now she doesn't want to do anything more, but do you think he was legit or not?
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 08, 2009
umm my friend told me that the interpol guy she knows hez brit nd told her that he doesnt want to harm her nd hez not after sex he just wants to her her , told her that he could locate the guys nd kick them out dubai !

but she also chatted with another guy whoz also brit told her that he knows CID mates nd told her that u dont even wanna what the guys can do ?! he only asked her about the guys nationalities nd since they not local , said itz better

my friend so wants to revenge nd she said that she now has the chance to bring those guys down , but shez kinda scared to get more screwed up !! tho the guys promised wont mention her name to any ,, they gonna get those ass holes !

speedhump i guess that girl maybe did somethin wrong or not i dunno nd someone wanted to pay back !! eitherway shez lucky
loly
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 08, 2009
no loly she was just picked at random. I know her well and she's a nice girl and never in any trouble. anyway, just be careful out there!
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 08, 2009
spppedhump i assume jealous girls or jealous guy !!
for example those guys who my friend talked with they ready to get those guys tho they not sure maybe my friend was lying or she just hates those guys !! but i dunno i guess they felt sorry for her nd really wanted to help !
so , are u saying itz just better to let it go ?!
loly
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 08, 2009
I don't know, if she feels she can trust them and her revenge is so important to her then I guess she has to do it. I guess they also are trusting her to have told the truth.

Sometimes you need to close things in the right way or you will never be free of them.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 08, 2009
umm ok , thanks !
loly
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 09, 2009
Can't people type in English anymore? I can't bloody understand a word that has been written.
onetickin
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 09, 2009
onetickin wrote:Can't people type in English anymore? I can't bloody understand a word that has been written.

Hi onetickin. Your comment seems a little vindictive, seeing as English is not the first language of quite a few of the frequenters of these forums, and most of their written conversation in English has been affected badly by SMS style abbreviations cuz tats how dey chat wiv each uva...in fact my son in the UK is as bad, now that annoys me as he knows better! Don't blame them if they've only had the opportunity to learn one way please (plz...?). Are you feeling a bit chippy today?!

I guess that maybe how the Dutch, Germans, Danes, etc. felt about Britain when we mangled their words to make our world-dominating language! :D

Seriously, if a thread annoys you that much you might be better off not reading it

:wink:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 09, 2009
It has nothing to do with people not being able to speak English as a first language. It is a linguistically documented short form of writing that people have started using because of text messaging and internet messaging. Even weak English spelling would be easier to read than that sms crap with all the vowels etc. missing!
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Feb 09, 2009
kanelli wrote:It has nothing to do with people not being able to speak English as a first language. It is a linguistically documented short form of writing that people have started using because of text messaging and internet messaging. Even weak English spelling would be easier to read than that sms crap with all the vowels etc. missing!

well, I'm told then :D

I think from loly's posts you will see that the grammar is anyway very poor, it's not just SMS-ese. A lot people that come to the UAE have poor written English no matter how well they can converse, they learn some at home but it's unpractised. so they are happy to adopt SMS language as they are still learning, its unfortunately self-perpetuating. I am happy to assume she knows no better therefore doesn't deserve an aggressive reception. But as I said, if my son in the UK does it I go crazy....

I don't think it's a reason to get steamed up, I managed to understand her, and the forums are for English speaking people....also much as I personally hate the fact, language is fluid, not static. I think maybe we are seeing a sea-change in written English, and it's happening as much at home as it is abroad. Facebook will be unintellligible to my mother and father in 5 years I think. :roll:

Our 'gold standard' for standardised English spellings has only been around since the Victorians and the OED (Oxford English Dictionary).
I recently read 'The Professor and the Madman' by Simon Winchester, it's the whole astonishing factual story of the OED.

Cheers,
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 09, 2009
Yeah - I can't understand what she's saying either
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 09, 2009
scarlet wrote:Yeah - I can't understand what she's saying either

LOL. I must have a babelfish installed, let me check.....
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 09, 2009
Sorry, didn't mean to sound riled. :D
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Feb 09, 2009
we're good! :P
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 09, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
onetickin wrote:Can't people type in English anymore? I can't bloody understand a word that has been written.

Hi onetickin. Your comment seems a little vindictive, seeing as English is not the first language of quite a few of the frequenters of these forums, and most of their written conversation in English has been affected badly by SMS style abbreviations cuz tats how dey chat wiv each uva...in fact my son in the UK is as bad, now that annoys me as he knows better! Don't blame them if they've only had the opportunity to learn one way please (plz...?). Are you feeling a bit chippy today?!

I guess that maybe how the Dutch, Germans, Danes, etc. felt about Britain when we mangled their words to make our world-dominating language! :D

Seriously, if a thread annoys you that much you might be better off not reading it

:wink:

No aggression was meant, and neither does it annoy me. Also, in terms of being better off not reading it, well, I can't read it anyway. LOL Ciao
onetickin
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 09, 2009
LOL@ can't read it anyway, good point. :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 09, 2009
Whoa guys whatz goin on here ! first of all I know my English not that good !
I didn’t no I shoud of said plz excuse my English ! do u guys think I feel so lame cuz aww my English is poor ! omg m, thatz really bad !!

Nd not workin on makin it better.. im not really racist but I don’t think im interested in English ppl !! if someone has no grams or speaks not really good English u make that fun of him or u call him loser !! , seriously u guys have some issues
!! itz like ur language itz soo wow or u guys feel so wow cuz u native english .. ppffft !!!
Cant I find American dude here !!!

Im not really tryin to insult some members here but sorry had to lower myself to the level that u can really understand !! had no choice but didn’t find forum that I Can type in my native language ! didn’t no that I had to have excellent English to be in this forum !

U don’t understand my English anyway !! i expect no comments plz !
No need to make a fight over this
End of discutions nd thanks for comments !

Sorry again

Bye
loly
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 09, 2009
guys....
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 10, 2009
loly!! de prbm iz tht u is wrtng n txt spk nd it is very difficult!! to read wif al the short splln nd!! exclamation markz!! we do not care tht U cnt spell properly!! itz just al da txt speak!! and so on. nd thx for making it clear!!
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 10, 2009
:lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Feb 10, 2009
yw scarelt !!!

sup kanelli ? howz u ? ;)

this forum is more fun that i expected lol !
loly
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 21, 2009
please I am looking for some one who know or works in a clinic near aeroport of dubai I need some informations
Thanks
zahraufr28
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Mar 28, 2009
Plink fortn mugwlbirdl globntinkraprt pnat pe knarkin flart.

Og pither plok vnajbin tunkle wrot?
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Mar 28, 2009
bonk wrote:Plink fortn mugwlbirdl globntinkraprt pnat pe knarkin flart.

Og pither plok vnajbin tunkle wrot?

Yes, or the one on Bank Street.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 28, 2009
hey, what happened to CID thing???
septbaby031
Dubai Forum User

Mar 28, 2009
septbaby031 wrote:hey, what happened to CID thing???

Well Miss Loly got her answer on 27th January, since then this thread has just been flapping about on the surface, gasping for air.

:)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

hi Oct 01, 2009
Del wrote:I can't speak for anyone else but my Interpol friend got me out of jail on three separate occasions.

Enough said.

hi del
do you still have a friend at interpol. i urgently need help.

or does anyone have a friend in interpol dubai?

would appreciate if you can let me know

sara
mangotreet786
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum