Etisalat Boradband Package 4Mbps

Topic locked
Etisalat Boradband package 4Mbps Dec 28, 2007
http://www.gulfnews.com/business/Telecom/10177870.html
New package offers 4 Mbps. Here in Taiwan we have 10 Mbps and 12Mbps . I have the 10Mbps package and it half the price while more then double the speed at 2.5 times the speed of the 4 Mbps. I guess they are slowly catching up in the UAE. In order to catch up with the rest of the countries they need to double the speed and cut the prices in half :D

Stylinexpat
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Etisalat Boradband package 4Mbps Dec 28, 2007
Stylinexpat wrote:http://www.gulfnews.com/business/Telecom/10177870.html
New package offers 4 Mbps. Here in Taiwan we have 10 Mbps and 12Mbps . I have the 10Mbps package and it half the price while more then double the speed at 2.5 times the speed of the 4 Mbps. I guess they are slowly catching up in the UAE. In order to catch up with the rest of the countries they need to double the speed and cut the prices in half :D

We wish, where I am I cannot even get etisalat, I'm stuck with Du :cry:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Dec 28, 2007
In Australia I had 22 mbps for 70 Aus (200 dirhams) a month.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 01, 2008
^ian^ wrote:In Australia I had 22 mbps for 70 Aus (200 dirhams) a month.

We can place a strong wifi in our house and share it with our neighbors. You get 4 neighbors to pay you 100 Dhms. a month and everyone saves some money. Get a bigger and stronger unit and you can actually start to make some money :D
Stylinexpat
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 01, 2008
Stylinexpat wrote:
^ian^ wrote:In Australia I had 22 mbps for 70 Aus (200 dirhams) a month.

We can place a strong wifi in our house and share it with our neighbors. You get 4 neighbors to pay you 100 Dhms. a month and everyone saves some money. Get a bigger and stronger unit and you can actually start to make some money :D

Hrmmm... not a bad idea. I should also make sure they know nothing about bittorrent, so when they're asleep, I'm getting max bandwidth :-)
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 04, 2009
New 3G Iphone should be out by June according to recent rumors.
Stylinexpat
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai high tech talkForum Rules

Return to Dubai high tech talk