Looking For Plastics Manufacturer In UAE To Partner With Us

Topic locked
Looking for plastics manufacturer in UAE to partner with us Oct 10, 2008
We are an American company located in Chicago that is developing a new product for the events industry. We are looking for a partner/investor to manufacture and distribute our product in the Middle East as well as India. The ideal partner would be a plastics manufacturer with thermoforming or rotational molding capabilities but that would not be a requirement. Serious inquiries only please.

tgebka
Dubai Forum Guest

Dec 11, 2008
Please send me your business website and contact details for a serious discussion.

I may be interested in setting up manufacturing in Dubai/ India.

Regards
Bob
Dubai Forum Guest

Dec 12, 2008
Hello Bob,

I don't know if our earlier post made it. We can't post email addresses and websites but you can google the name of our company - Piccadilly Concepts and contact us through that web site.

We look forward to continuing the discussion.

Regards,

Tgebka
tgebka
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking for plastics manufacturer in UAE to partner with Mar 12, 2009
tgebka wrote:We are an American company located in Chicago that is developing a new product for the events industry. We are looking for a partner/investor to manufacture and distribute our product in the Middle East as well as India. The ideal partner would be a plastics manufacturer with thermoforming or rotational molding capabilities but that would not be a requirement. Serious inquiries only please.

You can find list of companies in yellow pages UAE
asif.ahmed
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk