WeBsites Starting From AED 275 (Domain & Hosting Include

Topic locked
WeBsites Starting from AED 275 (Domain & Hosting Include Sep 30, 2008
Heya folks

We are A Bunch of College students who express our self through our designs .

We can do what you want us to at a very affordable price .

Check out the Gulf News classifieds for people who make websites .

Info Bahn Consultancy - Websites Starting from 475

EeRegister - Website Starting from 350

and us? Only AED 275 :D

For Samples and quotes Contact Nicky at 0504213743

dude91x
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Oct 01, 2008
Hello Fakhruddin !

Post ur ad elsehwere... and ur rates r way to high a complete website is available for just 100 dirhams ! Take a walk FAkru ....
Papparazzzi
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 01, 2008
whos giving for 100 ?
and what all does it include ?
dude91x
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Oct 26, 2008
Guys are you joking? What kind of website you can make for damn 300 AED? You making it in frontpage or what?
Im working many years as project coordiator and 300 AED its not even half of costs for start page design (only!).
To make professional website you need to employ web designer, xhtml cutter and php programmer.
Do you have any showcase? I wish to see that :)
sl0wik
Dubai Forum Visitor

Dec 09, 2008
I don't think their prices are too high, they are very low, especially if it is custom design work and not template based.
compevo
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 16, 2008
i agree
for 200AED its like a low cost airline. Reminds me of one in Sharja. Starts at 12 dirhams and by the time you whiz through the tax, options, cab fare, traffic, etc.. it costs 900 :)

A typical website design with no flash and at least 10 hours of love is about 3,000. I should know as I design them for the last 15 years.

Guys, do you have a portfolio that you can share with us?
vicarage
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 25, 2009
wistech wrote:I agree with You simon.

We are a Professional Web Designers Company, and if really proper website is supposed to make, it never costs less than 3000.

There are so many free lancers, or amateurs who do some dirty work based on templates and call it website selling for few hundred bucks. And buyers are usually guys who doesn't have any knowledge and thing some flash animations as website.

Can you find a good Web Designer for less than 5000 Salary in market? No.
So if he designs 20 Websites for 250 each, only then he can just meet his salary. Where as Actual cost for a 5000 Salaried person is more than 10,000. And usually they make max. 2 good websites in a month.

Sorry to say...the days of web designers are coming to an end...with the rising use of JOOMLA 9if u dont know what that is..lol)

and check out www.businesscatalyst.com

Web designers will have a very limited need in the future.

Web desiging will not be thought of anymore as a WHOLESOME career path....it will be a side dish, added to your main knowledge and skills.
guest999

10,000 websites per day Apr 02, 2009
I did a guestimate and found that there are about 10000 websites being addedworld wide per day.

Wordpress, Druple, Joomla and others require knowledge of PHP to break through limitations of the CMS.

I'd like to see some sites which these gentlemen have designed for AED 275. Are they going to do it based on customer specs?

I'm mainly in content generation and implement internet marketing solutions. Naturally site building work comes our way and we advise while a site is being constructed.

If they are good I'll subcontract work to them and spend weekdays on the Al Fujairah beach.
vistasad
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Domain Registration, Website Development, Website Hosting Nov 04, 2009
Hello,

Get your Personal or Company website done for a cheap price 25AED per month.

Service Included.
1. Domain Registration(One year).
2. Web Hosting(One year).
3. Email Accounts.

Hurry up!!!
Limited Offer!!!

Contact Person : Nishad Aliyar(0502235150)
hellonishad
Dubai Forum Guest

Nov 11, 2009
Hi,

May I have your contact email to discuss my needs? I already have a company website but need to customize it and change how it looks.

Thanks,
missrak
Dubai Forum Guest

contact info Nov 23, 2009
missrak wrote:Hi,

May I have your contact email to discuss my needs? I already have a company website but need to customize it and change how it looks.

Thanks,

nishad.a(at)hostdime(dot)com
hellonishad
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai high tech talkForum Rules

Return to Dubai high tech talk