BEWARE: FRAUD EMAILS

Topic locked
BEWARE: FRAUD EMAILS Sep 13, 2008
Hi all, I got this FAKE MAIL message on this forum. THESE BASTRDS WITH 100 FATHERS TRY TO cheat YOU BY TRYING TO GET UR BANK ACCOUNT NO OR PROPMPTING YOU TO SEND MONEY SO THAT YOU GET THEIR F#$%^& MONEY - DONT RESPOND TO SUCH MAIL- MANY OF U MIGHT HV GOT IT.

cheers take care -- LINDA U CAN SUCK MY banana AND ALSO SEND UR FEMALE FAMILY MEMBERS ! ;-)

To: Papparazzzi
Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:32 am
Subject: my private email box( linda.akumams@yahoo.com )
my private email box( linda.akumams@yahoo.com )

Dear sympathetic one,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I got your name and contact when i was searching for good christian and muslem person who can help me.

I am linda akuma, the only daughter of late Mr and Mrs christopher akuma.I am 20years old girl. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant based in Abidjan, the economic capital of Ivory Coast before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outing to discuss on a business deal. When my mother died on the 21st October 1996, my father took me so special because I am motherless.

Before the death of my father on the 20th of May 2007 in a private hospital here in Abidjan. He secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has a sum of US$7.500,000(seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) left in a suspense account in a local bank here in Abidjan,he told me that he used my name as his only daughter for the next of kin in deposit of the fund. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth he was poisoned by his business associates. That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose, (such as real estate management).

Moreover, I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort input after the successful transfer of this money to your nominated account.

please this is my private email box(linda.akumams@yahoo.com)

Anticipating hearing from you soon.

Thanks and God bless.

Your sincerely

linda

Papparazzzi
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 13, 2008
Thank you for reporting this.
linda4u is banned.

I first thought you received this on your email.
I get a lot of scams like this on my email so I'm used to it.
But here on Dubai Forums it's a problem.

Since the private messages are really private and I don't have access to them. Reporting these scams is very important.
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

Sep 13, 2008
same i got the same shit as well !
dude91x
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Sep 13, 2008
I have also received message from her today.Is she really BANNED? :?:
People like this is all fraud.They used to send thru' email,now attacking
forums. :twisted: Please be aware of this my friends.Don't send any info
about yourself.They are Nigeria people.Same for Updating Bank accounts
thru the net.They will send email using similiar to your bank website/logo's/anything that looks the same.In the email also there will
be a link,so they will ask to click on it.The link will take you a website
that they have created.When you put your login id and password,thats it,they are in your system.They can transfer all your money/other info
to there account or withdraw it. :evil:
invictors
Dubai Forum User

Sep 13, 2008
Just got a PM from "linda4u" ... please ban this user. Spam messages via PM is the worst.

H
heinvdm
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat