Jesus Is God Says Koran...

Topic locked
May 05, 2008
edited

outworldish
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 05, 2008
Apple Pie wrote:
hifriend223 wrote:Bible itself proves that Jesus is not God. Rather he was a son of man [Acts 2:22] and a prophet [Matthew 21:11, Luke 24:19]. That's what Quran says. So, Muslims are the true follower of Jesus!

Here are lots of Biblical verses that prove that Jesus is not God:

"My Father is greater than I." [John 14:28]

"My Father is greater than all." [John 10:29]

"I cast out devils by the Spirit of God." [Matthew 12:28]

"Why callest thou me good? There is none good but one, that is, God." [Mark 10:18]

"Jesus cried with a loud voice ... My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" [Mark 15:34]

"No-one knows about the day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, not the son, but only the Father." [Mark 13:32]

"Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord." [Mark 12:29]

"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven." [Matthew 7:21]

"I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me." [John 5:30]

"The word which ye hear is not mine but the Father's which sent me." [John 14:24]

"I have not come on my own; but Father sent me." [John 8:42]

"Jesus said: Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." [Luke 23:34]

"I am ascending to my God and your God." [John 20:17]

"Jesus fell with his face to the ground and prayed: My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will." [Matthew 26:39]

"The crowds answered: This is Jesus, the prophet from Nazareth in Galilee." [Matthew 21:11]

"He was a prophet, powerful in word and deed before God and all the people." [Luke 24:19]

"People of Israel, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know." [Acts 2:22]

"God is not a human, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent." [Numbers 23:19]

"And that there is none other God but one." [1 Corinthians 8:4]

"Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil." [Matthew 4:1]

"Jesus went up on a mountainside by himself to pray. [Matthew 14:23]

"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." [Matthew 24:36]

None of these googled verses states that Jesus is not God.

Even the authors of the Koran understood that He is God.

[quote= None of these googled verses states that Jesus is not God.[/quote]

And keep in mind Jesus never claimed to be God himself. or the begotten son of god anywhere in the bible.

And you are mistaken to think that you will convince any muslim that jesus is portrayed as god in the holy quran. that will be like convincing people that you are a logical person to talk to.

A question apple pie, how many are you? because in a reply for shafique you said " We are" not " I am".
outworldish
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 05, 2008
outworldish wrote:And keep in mind Jesus never claimed to be God himself. or the begotten son of god anywhere in the bible.

Jesus claimed to be God.

Perhaps you need to read the Biblical text instead of following Islam...yes?
Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

May 05, 2008
Apple Pie wrote:
outworldish wrote:And keep in mind Jesus never claimed to be God himself. or the begotten son of god anywhere in the bible.

Jesus claimed to be God.

No he did not, show proof
outworldish
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 05, 2008
outworldish wrote:
Apple Pie wrote:

Jesus claimed to be God.

ο νικων κληρονομησει ταυτα και εσομαι αυτω θεος και αυτος εσται μοι υιος

ho nikao kleronomeo houtos kai esomai autos theos kai autos esomai moi huios

The one overcoming will inherit all things, and I will be God to him, and he will be the son to Me. (Rev 21.7)

Even the authors of the Koran took the time to read the Holy Bible.

Why don't you...?
Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

May 05, 2008
Apple Pie wrote:
outworldish wrote:
Apple Pie wrote:

Jesus claimed to be God.

The one overcoming will inherit all things, and I will be God to him, and he will be the son to Me. (Rev 21.7)

Why don't you...?

Who do you mean by the Authors of the Quran? I mean really? who are you referring to?
outworldish
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 05, 2008
lets suppose for the sake of it, we agree on the verse that you provided. It still did not prove , that jesus said I am God or the I am the Son of God..... it is implying in future tense? as in "WILL BE"

meaning he was not the son or the father before? or is he waiting for some event to take place to achieve divinity?

That doesn't sound godly at all now does it?
outworldish
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 05, 2008
outworldish wrote:
Apple Pie wrote:
outworldish wrote:
Apple Pie wrote:

Jesus claimed to be God.

Why don't you...?

Who do you mean by the Authors of the Quran? I mean really? who are you referring to?

The "authors" of the koran would be the ones who penned the text, as we know it to be today.
Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

May 05, 2008
outworldish wrote:lets suppose for the sake of it, we agree on the verse that you provided. It still did not prove , that jesus said I am God or the I am the Son of God..... it is implying in future tense? as in "WILL BE"

meaning he was not the son or the father before? or is he waiting for some event to take place to achieve divinity?

That doesn't sound godly at all now does it?

The verse provided states quite clearly, in the first person singular, that Jesus Christ is God, for all those overcoming.

This cannot be refuted.
Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

May 05, 2008
Apple Pie wrote:
outworldish wrote:
Apple Pie wrote:

Jesus claimed to be God.

Why don't you...?

If you are refering to the Prophet Mohammad, He was illeterate , Could not read and Could not write. and if you are referring to the ones that wrote the suras that were revealed through Mohammad, Then you are blaming them of changing the suras?

Now i understand why most people dont want to argue with an idiot such as yourself.

Hope you find your way back home from the wonderland , ALICE.
outworldish
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 05, 2008
outworldish wrote:
Apple Pie wrote:
outworldish wrote:
Apple Pie wrote:

Jesus claimed to be God.

Why don't you...?

If you are refering to the Prophet Mohammad, He was illeterate , Could not read and Could not write. and if you are referring to the ones that wrote the suras that were revealed through Mohammad, Then you are blaming them of changing the suras?

Now i understand why most people dont want to argue with an idiot such as yourself.

Hope you find your way back home from the wonderland , ALICE.

The Koran never once states that anyone named "Muhammad" had anything at all to do with the text...
Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

May 06, 2008
فَاسْجُدُوا لِلَّهِ وَاعْبُدُوا

So fall you down in prostration to Allâh, and worship Him (Alone). (An-Najm 53:62)
hifriend223
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 06, 2008
hifriend223 wrote:فَاسْجُدُوا لِلَّهِ وَاعْبُدُوا

So fall you down in prostration to Allâh, and worship Him (Alone). (An-Najm 53:62)

53.1 opens with the prostration and worship of a star.

Is "allah" a star?
Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

May 06, 2008
Apple Pie wrote:
hifriend223 wrote:فَاسْجُدُوا لِلَّهِ وَاعْبُدُوا

53.1 opens with the prostration and worship of a star.

Is "allah" a star?

Now it all makes sense. Andrew Lloyd Webber was onto something there.

"Jesus Christ Superstar"
Jesus is a star
"Jesus is God"
God is Allah
Allah is a star

Brilliant!
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

May 07, 2008
62 فَاسْجُدُوا لِلَّهِ وَاعْبُدُوا

Transliteration 62: Faosjudoo lillahi waoAAbudoo

Yusuf Ali 62: But fall ye down in prostration to Allah, and adore (Him)!

Shakir 62: So make obeisance to Allah and serve (Him).

Pickthal 62: Rather prostrate yourselves before Allah and serve Him.

M. Khan 62: So fall you down in prostration to Allah, and worship Him (Alone).

French 62: Prosternez-vous donc à Allah et adorez-Le.

Spanish 62: ¡Prosternaos, pues, ante Alá y servidle!

Indonesian 62: Maka bersujudlah kepada Allah dan sembahlah (Dia).

Melayu 62: Oleh yang demikian, hendaklah kamu sujud kepada Allah (yang telah menurunkan Al-Quran itu) dan beribadatlah kamu kepadaNya (dengan sepenuh-penuh tauhid).

German 62: So fallt denn vor Allah anbetend nieder und dient (Ihm).

Russian 62: Падите же ниц перед Аллахом и поклоняйтесь!

Bosnian 62: Bolje padajte licem na tle pred Allahom i klanjajte se!

Urdu 62: پس الله کے آگے سجدہ کرو اور اس کی عبادت کرو
hifriend223
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 07, 2008
hifriend223 wrote:62 فَاسْجُدُوا لِلَّهِ وَاعْبُدُوا

Melayu 62: Oleh yang demikian, hendaklah kamu sujud kepada Allah (yang telah menurunkan Al-Quran itu) dan beribadatlah kamu kepadaNya (dengan sepenuh-penuh tauhid).

53.1 as copied from the Book of Revelation...

والنجم إذا هوى

Waalnnajmi itha hawa

53.1 And/by the asterism, when he fell down.

Summary of 53.1:

• In Revelation, John describes his vision of Jesus, while being in the Spirit, or “pneuma”
• John tells us that he is spoken to by Jesus
• John sees Jesus holding Seven Stars in His right hand
• Upon seeing Jesus, John falls at His feet and worships Him
• Observe that in Revelation, John is rebuked twice for falling down and worshiping an angel; however, when he falls down and worships Jesus, there is no rebuking – thus demonstrating that Jesus is God Almighty and worthy of worship
• 53.1 begins with “waal”, which can be taken as swearing by a thing
• The juxtaposed “al” informs us that “it is also used to indicate something which has already been mentioned or a concept of which is in the mind of the writer or reader”
• Further, “al” has the signification of “anything which has a quality requiring it to be regarded as sacred, or inviolable; which has some right pertaining to it”
• Hence the material in this sura is not only very important, and sacred, but it relates to something that is already known
• 53.1 elaborates on what is already known and sacred, by affixing the noun “najmi”, which describes “an asterism, or constellation”
• An asterism or constellation is a small group or configuration of stars
• Thus, we have a Koranic correlation to a small group of sacred stars via the term “waalnnajmi”(which is used only this once in the Koran) to the Seven Stars held by Jesus in Revelation
• “Waalnnajmi” is the Seven Stars
• Revelation tells us that “the seven stars are angels of the seven assemblies”
• Juxtaposed to “waalnnajmi” is the indeclinable noun “itha”, which tells us of “one’s experiencing the occurrence of a thing when he is in a particular state”
• This relates to John’s vision of Jesus holding the Seven Stars, while he (John) is in the Spirit
• This Spirit state is a Koranic confirmation to the triune nature of the Biblical God
• 53.1 further confirms the Revelation account by utilization of the prefect tense, masculine, singular word “hawa”, which means “he fell down” – and refers to the falling down of John in worship to Jesus
• Surveying every occurrence of “hawa” and its derivatives, in the Koran, shows that it is always used in the context of “allah”, Lord, or Savior
53.1 refers to John worshiping at the feet of Jesus who holds the Seven Stars
Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

May 08, 2008
62 فَاسْجُدُوا لِلَّهِ وَاعْبُدُوا

hifriend223
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 08, 2008
Instead of plagiarizing web-paste…why don’t you stick to the topic of this thread…?
Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

May 08, 2008
Apple Pie wrote:Instead of plagiarizing web-paste…why don’t you stick to the topic of this thread…?

did you get this from "Answer of the day Napkin"?
outworldish
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 08, 2008
Apple Pie wrote:Instead of plagiarizing web-paste…why don’t you stick to the topic of this thread…?

very interesting to see that, after receiving an accurate answer to your question, your stupid remark is always like stated above.
outworldish
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 08, 2008
outworldish wrote:

very interesting to see that, after receiving an accurate answer to your question, your stupid remark is always like stated above.

Since you answered twice...which reply would you like to go with...?
Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

May 08, 2008
Apple Pie wrote:
outworldish wrote:

Since you answered twice...which reply would you like to go with...?

2nd one
outworldish
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 12, 2008
Al-Maeda سورة المائدة
Sura #5 | Madina

116 وَإِذْ قَالَ اللّهُ يَا عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ أَأَنتَ قُلتَ لِلنَّاسِ اتَّخِذُونِي وَأُمِّيَ إِلَهَيْنِ مِن دُونِ اللّهِ قَالَ سُبْحَانَكَ مَا يَكُونُ لِي أَنْ أَقُولَ مَا لَيْسَ لِي بِحَقٍّ إِن كُنتُ قُلْتُهُ فَقَدْ عَلِمْتَهُ تَعْلَمُ مَا فِي نَفْسِي وَلاَ أَعْلَمُ مَا فِي نَفْسِكَ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ عَلاَّمُ الْغُيُوبِ

Transliteration 116: Waith qala Allahu ya AAeesa ibna maryama aanta qulta lilnnasi ittakhithoonee waommiya ilahayni min dooni Allahi qala subhanaka ma yakoonu lee an aqoola ma laysa lee bihaqqin in kuntu qultuhu faqad AAalimtahu taAAlamu ma fee nafsee wala aAAlamu ma fee nafsika innaka anta AAallamu alghuyoobi

Yusuf Ali 116: And behold! Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah.?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, Thou I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden.

Shakir 116: And when Allah will say: O Isa son of Marium! did you say to men, Take me and my mother for two gods besides Allah he will say: Glory be to Thee, it did not befit me that I should say what I had no right to (say); if I had said it, Thou wouldst indeed have known it; Thou knowest what is in my mind, and I do not know what is in Thy mind, surely Thou art the great Knower of the unseen things.

Pickthal 116: And when Allah saith: O Jesus, son of Mary! Didst thou say unto mankind: Take me and my mother for two gods beside Allah? he saith: Be glorified! It was not mine to utter that to which I had no right. If I used to say it, then Thou knewest it. Thou knowest what is in my mind, and I know not what is in Thy Mind. Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Knower of Things Hidden?

M. Khan 116: And (remember) when Allah will say (on the Day of Resurrection): "O Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)! Did you say unto men: Worship me and my mother as two gods besides Allah? " He will say: "Glory be to You! It was not for me to say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, You would surely have known it. You know what is in my innerself though I do not know what is in Yours, truly, You, only You, are the AllKnower of all that is hidden and unseen.

French 116: (Rappelle-leur) le moment où Allah dira: ‹Ô Jésus, fils de Marie, est-ce toi qui as dit aux gens: ‹Prenez-moi, ainsi que ma mère, pour deux divinités en dehors d'Allah?› Il dira: ‹Gloire et pureté à Toi! Il ne m'appartient pas de déclarer ce que je n'ai pas le droit de dire! Si je l'avais dit, Tu l'aurais su, certes. Tu sais ce qu'il y a en moi, et je ne sais pas ce qu'il y a en Toi. Tu es, en vérité, le grand connaisseur de tout ce qui est inconnu.

Spanish 116: Y cuando dijo Alá: "¡Jesús, hijo de María! ¡Eres tú quien ha dicho a los hombres: '¡Tomadnos a mí y a mi madre como a dioses, además de tomar a Alá!'?". Dijo: "¡Gloria a Ti! ¿Cómo voy a decir algo que no tengo por verdad? Si lo hubiera dicho, Tú lo habrías sabido. Tú sabes lo que hay en mí, pero yo no sé lo que hay en Ti. Tú eres Quien conoce a fondo las cosas ocultas.

Indonesian 116: Dan (ingatlah) ketika Allah berfirman: "Hai 'Isa putera Maryam, adakah kamu mengatakan kepada manusia: "Jadikanlah aku dan ibuku dua orang tuhan selain Allah?" 'Isa menjawab: "Maha Suci Engkau, tidaklah patut bagiku mengatakan apa yang bukan hakku (mengatakannya). Jika aku pernah mengatakannya maka tentulah Engkau telah mengetahuinya. Engkau mengetahui apa yang ada pada diriku dan aku tidak mengetahui apa yang ada pada diri Engkau. Sesungguhnya Engkau Maha Mengetahui perkara yang ghaib-ghaib".

Melayu 116: Dan (ingatlah) ketika Allah berfirman: Wahai Isa Ibni Mariam! Engkaukah yang berkata kepada manusia: Jadikanlah daku dan ibuku dua tuhan selain dari Allah? Nabi Isa menjawab: Maha Suci Engkau (wahai Tuhan)! Tidaklah layak bagiku mengatakan sesuatu yang aku tidak berhak (mengatakannya). Jika aku ada mengatakannya, maka tentulah Engkau telah mengetahuinya. Engkau mengetahui apa yang ada pada diriku, sedang aku tidak mengetahui apa yang ada pada diriMu; kerana sesungguhnya Engkau jualah Yang Maha Mengetahui perkara-perkara yang ghaib.

German 116: ""Und wenn Allah sprechen wird: ""O Jesus, Sohn der Maria, hast du zu den Menschen gesagt: »Nehmt mich und meine Mutter als zwei Götter neben Allah?« wird er antworten: ""Gepriesen seist Du. Nie könnte ich das sagen, wozu ich kein Recht hatte. Hätte ich es gesagt, würdest Du es sicherlich wissen. Du weißt, was in meiner Seele ist, aber ich weiß nicht, was Du in Dir hegst. Du allein bist der Allwissende des Verborgenen.

Russian 116: Вот сказал Аллах: «О Иса (Иисус), сын Марьям (Марии)! Говорил ли ты людям: “Примите меня и мою мать двумя богами наряду с Аллахом”?» Он сказал: «Пречист Ты! Как я мог сказать то, на что я не имею права? Если бы я сказал такое, Ты знал бы об этом. Ты знаешь то, что у меня в душе, а я не знаю того, что у Тебя в Душе. Воистину, Ты – Ведающий сокровенное.

Bosnian 116: A kada Allah rekne: "O Isa, sine Merjemin, jesi li ti govorio ljudima: ’Prihvatite mene i majku moju kao dva boga uz Allaha!’" - on će reći: "Hvaljen neka si Ti! Meni nije priličilo da govorim ono što nemam pravo. Ako sam ja to govorio, Ti to već znaš; Ti znaš šta ja znam, a ja ne znam šta Ti znaš; Samo Ti jedini sve što je skriveno znaš.

Urdu 116: اور جب الله فرمائے گا اے عیسیٰ مریم کے بیٹے کیا تو نے لوگو ں سے کہا تھا کہ خدا کے سوا مجھے اور میری ماں کو بھی خدا بنا لو وہ عرض کرے گا تو پاک ہے مجھے لائق نہیں ایسی بات کہوں کہ جس کا مجھے حق نہیں اگر میں نے یہ کہا ہوگا تو تجھے ضرور معلوم ہو گا جو میرے دل میں ہے تو جانتا ہے اور جو تیرے دل میں ہے وہ میں نہیں جانتا بے شک تو ہی چھپی ہوئی باتو ں کا جاننے والا ہے
hifriend223
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 12, 2008
hifriend223 wrote:
Russian 116: Вот сказал Аллах: «О Иса (Иисус), сын Марьям (Марии)! Говорил ли ты людям: “Примите меня и мою мать двумя богами наряду с Аллахом”?» Он сказал: «Пречист Ты! Как я мог сказать то, на что я не имею права? Если бы я сказал такое, Ты знал бы об этом. Ты знаешь то, что у меня в душе, а я не знаю того, что у Тебя в Душе. Воистину, Ты – Ведающий сокровенное.

Please show us the words "worship me" in Russian... :D
Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

May 12, 2008
If you are blind 8) and you cannot see it in english :( , How could you see it in Russian !!!!!

:lol:
hifriend223
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 12, 2008
hifriend223 wrote:If you are blind 8) and you cannot see it in english :( , How could you see it in Russian !!!!!

:lol:

Perhaps, instead of plaigarizing others material from the web, you should actually understand what you are pasting next time....yes? :lol:
Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

May 12, 2008
apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass

apple pie

is a jack ass
outworldish
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 13, 2008
outworldish wrote:apple pie

is a jack a#s

Why are you ashamed to admit that you worship the "allah" as described within the pages of the Koran...?
Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

Apple_Pie May 13, 2008
Qur'aan says that Jesus was a slave of God.

Cheers

BMZ
BMZ
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Apple_Pie May 13, 2008
BMZ wrote:Qur'aan says that Jesus was a slave of God.

Cheers

BMZ

The Koran states that Jesus Christ is God.
Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums