HRH Sheik Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum's Bugatti Veyron

Topic locked
HRH Sheik Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum's Bugatti Veyron Feb 25, 2008
I should imagine the number plate cost as much, if not more then the Car itself (and a Yeyron is not cheap, $1,700,000)

Pictures snapped outside the Mall Of Emirates;

jabbajabba
Dubai chat master

Re: HRH Sheik Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum's Bugatti Veyro Feb 25, 2008
jabbajabba wrote:I should imagine the number plate cost as much, if not more then the Car itself

You think Sheikh M has to pay for his numberplates?
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Feb 25, 2008
That's hot. Do you think he was ducking into carrefore?
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 02, 2008
Nice.
Sheikhmo
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 04, 2008
wait isnt he the crown prince or something of Dubai?? if so why has he got the number plate of Fujariah :S are you sure this is not the car of the fujairah sheikh??
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 04, 2008
yeah its for sure not Sheikh Mo, it has Fujeirah plates. The guy is a russian/ukranian who lives in Burj Al Arab and who paid 55 million dirhams (makes the price of the car insignificant) for the plates C1 to C12.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 04, 2008
MaaaD wrote:yeah its for sure not Sheikh Mo, it has Fujeirah plates. The guy is a russian/ukranian who lives in Burj Al Arab and who paid 55 million dirhams (makes the price of the car insignificant) for the plates C1 to C12.

and you know this because....
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 04, 2008
rudeboy wrote:

i'm ur daddy
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 04, 2008
MaaaD wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

i'm ur daddy

lol no i was wondering if u his mate or something.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 11, 2008
y are the plates so exspensive ?
HeavyMental
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Mar 12, 2008
MaaaD wrote:yeah its for sure not Sheikh Mo, it has Fujeirah plates. The guy is a russian/ukranian who lives in Burj Al Arab and who paid 55 million dirhams (makes the price of the car insignificant) for the plates C1 to C12.

MaaaD is right... this car is for a Russian guy.

the guy who took those images is a friend of my brother...

this is the original thread by the original guy who took those images
http://www.e46fanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492244&highlight=C1

every weekend, those guys... locate themselves in the valet parking of MOE to take pictures of all super cars passing :twisted:

just wanted to share the knowledge :)
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Mar 15, 2008
Ah yes the reclusive Russian dude! He lives in the Burj and rarely goes out, he has part of an entire floor of the partking at the Burj for his super cars apparently.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 15, 2008
Chocoholic wrote:Ah yes the reclusive Russian dude! He lives in the Burj and rarely goes out, he has part of an entire floor of the partking at the Burj for his super cars apparently.

i just wonder... what else do you want from this life if you have all that?!?!?!?

living in Burj (treated like kings) having the most expensive cars on earth... women!!! un-counted cash!!!!

I just can't imagine what would worry him at night before he sleep?!?!?!

is he like us worried about his Credit Cards, Rents, life getting expensive, romance life (lol), getting up early to pile up in an 1 hour road jam in the morning!!!!

:D
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Mar 18, 2008
unreal.

btw, how about the guy who paid 25 million for the "1" plate?
zuoom
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Mar 19, 2008
Chocoholic wrote:Ah yes the reclusive Russian dude! He lives in the Burj and rarely goes out, he has part of an entire floor of the partking at the Burj for his super cars apparently.

Nice urban legend.

By the way, I saw these photos in that original post before too, plus hte Russian story. I bet there are many other stories attached to these photos by now.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 19, 2008
lol it would be funny if it turns out that the car is available for rent from a rent a car :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 20, 2008
^^

if thats true, the rent will probably be more than buying a Corolla or something
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 20, 2008
KeithL wrote:^^

if thats true, the rent will probably be more than buying a Corolla or something

hmmm the lambo you can get for around 2000 to 3000dhs for a day so am guessing this baby is around that much too.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 23, 2008
i have to think that it is just fun as hell to drive around in a car with a number "1" plate
jwvgoethe
Dubai Forum User

Mar 23, 2008
jwvgoethe wrote:i have to think that it is just fun as hell to drive around in a car with a number "1" plate

You can see this already from the pictures... just the car being parked outside, everyone is just snapping pictures of it...
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto