The Mind Portal...A New Product!!!

Topic locked
The Mind Portal...A New Product!!! Mar 04, 2008
Hello Dubai,

First I would like to give a specail applaise to MC for encouraging me to be here. Thanks MC, you made the difference! Now...let us discuss the Mind Portal and its business potentials.

First I should give a breif outline of what the Mind Portal is. I will be as succinct as possible. The Mind Portal is a revolutionary calendar that revolves information. It contains one entire year on a single canvas so one can view a wider range of pattern development when reveiwing developments. It is a time map, the sort of time map we have never used before. It has the abiltiy to stimulate economy! I will explain in a bit.

First let me post a picture: since seeing helps understanding:

This picture gives the proportions. The Mind Portal Calendar is 3-foot in circumference when providing a good amount of space to work with. How does it work? There are many different ways to work with it. Mapping out time in ones personal life, a dream map, a business and money map, a math grid, a meditational tool, an auto-suggestion device, a tool for learning much faster (put in an alphabet and spin), a means for wrapping up read-outs of statistical information to extrapolate new data, & still many more uses can be found. When this gets out on the market, people will find new things to do with this.

I will now post an example of a code of encrypted information:

Click on thumbnail to get a larger image.

This is an example code, it is very similar to the one I actually work with. It may very well prove to be a powerful way to tap the potentials of the mind. Working with it provides many obvious effects. It gets better...this code can be spun, spinning it produces an optic tunnel that yeild even more effects than working with a static canvas.

This is a picture of the first wheel I built by hand:

By JozenBo at 2008-02-26

I show this picture to reveal that this product is actually two in one. The map and the wheel can go together. So then, we would have two products to sell when introducing this to the market. The calendars, poster sized paper maps where people can store valueble information that is very helpful when development an idea. And the wheel, which would have a higher price since it is heavier and requires more resources to make.

How will this stimulate the economy? Jobs would be developed to produce new models of both the wheel and the calendar, maintain the business, and manage it. A coorparation could literally spring up out of nowhere, make huge amounts of money and provide valuable service to this world. Its a win win situation.

Pens, color, & paint companies would increase their sells as people demand these materials more and more to produce information codes. Wood, glass, and plastic companies would increase their sells as these materials are used to built new wheels. New software would be developed, the computer industry would also profit. Paper companies would obivously make profit. Other interesting companies would also gain, as when this is put on a motor then engineering departments would have more business. I have already worked out over 23 different wheel models and over 30 different calendar models. There are many ways to deliver the information patterns.

This is literally reinventing the wheel all over again!

Working with the Mind Portal stimualtes the Mind. People would become more innovative and come up with new ideas. These new ideas would equate to more business and stimulated economy. Since I have been working with this I have had many ideas for new inventions fill my mind, expand this to a larger group and we have more ideas and more inventions. This equates to more economic growth.

So I am looking for wise investors who can smell potential returns. I am looking for partners as I am in the process of putting together a new business venture. I am open to any offers and will certianly consider them carefully.

I imagine there are going to be questions worth asking. I will take my time to answer them if they are asked. If anyone has any valuable comments to add, they are welcome to do so. I look forward to doing business!

Sincerely,
Jozen-Bo

Jozen-Bo
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Any Questions? Apr 14, 2008
Any Questions?

:)
Jozen-Bo
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jul 16, 2008
Perhaps Red Scarlet was right and I should of opened this under philosophy...? When anyone is ready to talk business, there are ways to contact me, though do take your time...

:)
Jozen-Bo
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 04, 2008
I have been building a database where a great deal of information can be found about the Mind Portal, so I thought I'd drop 3 links that may be of interest:

http://themindportal.lefora.com/forum/

These forums are being built as a growing database, and will be providing links to other places where threads on this topic have surfaced.

http://themindportal.lefora.com/2008...-portal/page1/

This link is the beginning of a thesis I am building, it is far from finished though the pictures should help give a good idea of where it is going...

http://themindportal.lefora.com/foru...gory-24/page1/

There are two accounts of people giving their experiences here, though this will eventually change to include more. There are other accounts of those who have experiences out there, they will have to be placed into a casual thread of their own.

If anyone has any questions, comments, or insights you are invited to post them here.

Kindest Regards,
Jozen-Bo
Jozen-Bo
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk