Boring Boring Boring

Topic locked
Boring boring boring Oct 24, 2005
what do people do here apart from work and shopping? am i the only one feeling utterly bored down here? :? :? :?

Mayflower
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Oct 24, 2005
Theres a shit load of things to do around here, I just can't find the time.......
Barzie
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Boring boring boring Oct 24, 2005
Mayflower wrote:what do people do here apart from work and shopping? am i the only one feeling utterly bored down here? :? :? :?

Movies, pubs, bowling, pool, paintball, jet ski, chilling at the beach, cafes, nigh clubs, eat, drink, sleep 8)
jag
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Boring boring boring Oct 24, 2005
Mayflower wrote:what do people do here apart from work and shopping? am i the only one feeling utterly bored down here? :? :? :?

For me, shopping describes it all :D
....it depends on what kind of a person are you and what you like doing. Dubai has it all........... but most importantly, it highly depends on your company! It is the people who you hang out with make every occasion fun!
Even if you’re at your fav place but with a lousy company, it can be miserable... and on the other hand you can have a blast on the sack!
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Oct 25, 2005
Well said Easternjewel, take my friends, they're nuts! Never a dull moment wherever we are.

Plus I really like taking road trips at the weekends, there's loads to see and do in the other emirates.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 29, 2005
100% true Easternjewel!!! Thanks for that!!!

Its just that Iam missing my friends here.

You realize friendship not when you are with them, but only when you are not with them.
Mayflower
Dubai Forums Frequenter

so!! Nov 01, 2005
Hard RocK Cafe lol 8)
beside,be with a girl friend and u gonna have an extra work :twisted:
CRAZYTOWN
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 01, 2005
Chocoholic wrote:Well said Easternjewel, take my friends, they're nuts! Never a dull moment wherever we are.

Plus I really like taking road trips at the weekends, there's loads to see and do in the other emirates.

mayflower wrote:100% true Easternjewel!!! Thanks for that!!!

Its just that Iam missing my friends here.

You realize friendship not when you are with them, but only when you are not with them.

Thanks guys! now youve got me blushing! :happy8: :lol:
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat