A Local Guy

Topic locked
Nov 12, 2006
i dont know but it was there in the Evening News that men who look at white skins in bikinis will be seen as harrasing women and will be arrested unless they are going there for a swim.

i guess that means all men in dubai thinking of going to the beach should consider wearing thongs to the beach :D that way they wont be harrasing women ;)

lol who comes up with these laws cos there are so many flaws. like a man could park his car next to the beach get his binoculars out and perv from there without having to go on the beach :D

or you could wear hijaab and go on the beach and check out all them lovelys on the beach :D

or u could get a telescope and watch dem lovelys from the comfort of ur home in dubai marina :D

i could go on and on but women if u feel harrased by men staring at u y dont u cover urself up :D or better go to the beachers made ESPECIALLY for the women. but no the world aint big for u ladies is it thats y u have to come on to OUR beaches and tell us to sod off. bloody aint fair. guess i ll get my thong sorted out then :D

rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 12, 2006
:lol:

i honestly could care less ....just as long as they dont say anything rude or disrespectful towards me...then ill have to kick his ... :D
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 13, 2006
rudeboy wrote:lol there was gonna be a e-princess fite damn it didnt happen :D

oh man watching u guys have a bust up just cracks me up :D

ticklyfingers or wotever his nick is :P has said wot hez said he has his opinion

and rvp has said wot he wanted to say i.e his opinion. cant u guys respect each others opinions and just move on. i mean in a way rvp is right and in a way ticklyfingers is right. so lets end it here and move on and talk about something else like MEN BEING BANNED FROM BEACHES ON JUMERIAH WTF now i ll have to use my telescope :D

or go on google earth and zoom in on the beaches of Jumeriah and who knows i might get meself a pretty snap :P

Dude, im always right ;-)

Also...i agree... why should men be banned from Jumeirah beach?
It should be perfectly acceptable to walk on the beach... without swimming ;-)
rvp_legend
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 13, 2006
hold on......

that means i cant go to my beach next to my house.....screw that....im gonna still go ;)
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 20, 2007
I missed a lot :shock:

I am an Emarati local, and I would like to share my opinion!

I haven't read all the posts yet, and I've been to this forum long time ago, but I left it since I missed having Emarati members in it, but now I'm happy to meet some :wink:
symmetric
BANNED

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat