Congratulation JAPAN!

Topic locked
congratulation JAPAN! May 29, 2007
being crowned as Miss Universe 2007...

sigh,my bet Miss India and Miss Mexico didn't make it ...

gracy
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 29, 2007
There hasnt been good enuff talent after ash, sushmita, lara and priyanka :) well neways it was apleasent surprise to see a girl from a different country apart from the known ones winning.

cheers,

J
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 29, 2007
Asian beauties reign again. Riyo Mori is the 56th Miss Universe. It is the second time for Japan to get the title, first was 1959. Rachel Smith (Miss USA) was booed during the final interview. :lol:

Miss Philippines won the Miss Photogenic Award (this is the 3rd Photogenic Award straight in a row for Philippines since 2005). :shock: I am happy that Japan made it. China won the Miss Congeniality Award.

Philippines gave first Miss Universe title to India. Joke. Don't wanna face wrath of Jeevan. First Miss Universe of India won in the Philippines. Ms Sushmita Sen

Congratulations Japan.
SCY
Dubai forums Addict

May 29, 2007
WTG Japan
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

May 30, 2007
Beauty pagents are pointless. Don't these women feel weird when they are walking, talking and looking at the camera like that... with every bodily movement, whether perceived or real, being judged by "experts" and a global audience with too much time on its hands. I think its quite silly and so artificial.
cactus_rock
Dubai Forums Member

May 30, 2007
My taste, Miss Japan is not that beautiful and gorgeous. Maybe the judges have different opinion.
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat