Graduating Senior With Experience With NIKE And NASA

Topic locked
Graduating Senior with experience with NIKE and NASA Oct 01, 2005
Hello,

My name is Bilal, and I have just finished my summer internship with Nike at their head quarters in Oregon.
I was an intern working in their Supply Chain Order Management group. I am back in college now at Georgia Institute of Technology, but I will be graduating in December 2005.
Besides working with Nike, I have also gained valuable work experience and exposure with National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) and the
U.S. Department of Education. I have great interest to work in Dubai. I am a U.S. citizen as well. If anyone can help me out by forwarding my resume to anyone who can be assistance that will be greatly appreciated!!

bubbatl2000
Dubai Forum Guest

Oct 03, 2005
Whats your major ? And what sort of job are you looking for Bilal ?
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Graduating senior lookin for work in Middle East Oct 03, 2005
My major is business and IT. However my IT background is not very technical...I know Microsoft Office, Project, some SQL, and Microsoft Project.

I know general accounting and finance basics...So im not an expert in those fields either...So i am not sure where I fit, i think consulting would be ideal b/c i have work experience and have interacted with many people. What do you think?
bubbatl2000
Dubai Forum Guest

Oct 03, 2005
My advice if you think of a career in dubai to go in the sales track.

you usually dont need deep technical knowledge of the products you selling, just some peoples skills and presistance :)

pm me your resume ..

also www.bayt.com is a good online recruiting website ..
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum