HOSPITALS IN DUBAI

Topic locked
HOSPITALS IN DUBAI Feb 23, 2007
I need help.... I have heard some horror stories with hospitals in Dubai...

Can someone recommend a good hospital and a good family doctor.

Thanks

CANADIANLEAFNATION
Dubai Forums Member

Re: HOSPITALS IN DUBAI Feb 23, 2007
CANADIANLEAFNATION wrote:I need help.... I have heard some horror stories with hospitals in Dubai...
Can someone recommend a good hospital and a good family doctor.
Thanks

What horror stories? You have the proof or source of information?
So far I have no problem going to Belhoul European Hospital in Dhiyafa road, Satwa.
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 24, 2007
I've heard nothing but good stories about the Iranian Hospital as well, good luck.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Feb 25, 2007
I have also heard about horror stories of hospitals, private and state ones (my personal experience was ok, nothing great and certainly quite a rip off, but well, we are alive!) however, I have encountered some of the WORST doctors in the world here in Dubai in several hospitals and clinics (American, Welcare, Prime Medical, etc)

As I mentioned in a previous thread, I've been to no less than 15 doctors (either for me, my children or husband...and no, I am not a hypocondriac, but I've have to keep changing until I found the right one!) and I only came across a BRILLIANT one (I will PM her contact details to you, by the way, she is also Canadian), an ok one (who delivered my baby) probably a couple of so-so ones and the rest go from plain mediocre (inlcuding some pediatritians who don't actualy like children...talking about taken the wrong career path!) to oh-my-God-I-can't-believe-you-are-a-doctor! Hopefully you could learn from my mistakes and go straight the only excellent one.
Julieta
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum