The Best Valentine's Day Gift

Topic locked
The best Valentine's day gift Jan 26, 2007
Hi All,

Have you seen the special offers for St. Valentine's day on www.sweets-uae.com . Amazing variaty for every taste. There is special offer now - if you order your cake before end of January you get 10 % discount.
Don't miss it it is great. There are also suggestions for a birthday cakes, wedding cakes, cakes with photos on them - you may choose your favorite TV show or favorite snger etc and last but no least - you may order by e-mail and for any order above 100 Dhs there is free deleivery anywhere in UAE. It is a perfect gift, don't you think?

Have a great day,
Irena

renito76
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: The best Valentine's day gift Jan 26, 2007
As i only flirt , so i dont need to buy these gifts and i dont need this Valentine shit.
We are poor guys , we have to pay all bills , so we dont need to increase our expenditure .It dents my economy if i can get "Return on Investment". :oops:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: The best Valentine's day gift Jan 27, 2007
HP wrote:As i only flirt , so i dont need to buy these gifts and i dont need this Valentine tasty.
We are poor guys , we have to pay all bills , so we dont need to increase our expenditure .It dents my economy if i can get "Return on Investment". :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
naughty boy...but i agree on something Valentine's day is shit
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: The best Valentine's day gift Feb 01, 2007
Valentine day is not in Islamic outlook 2003 calendar. :oops:
I have outlook 2007 but i culdnt find it either :)
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: The best Valentine's day gift Feb 05, 2007
HP wrote:As i only flirt , so i dont need to buy these gifts and i dont need this Valentine tasty.

HAHA.
mighty.one
Dubai forums Addict

Re: The best Valentine's day gift Feb 05, 2007
HP wrote:Valentine day is not in Islamic outlook 2003 calendar. :oops:
I have outlook 2007 but i culdnt find it either :)

its because valentines day is not an islamic occasion dude
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 05, 2007
Valentine's day is not a religious holiday at all dude...

It's a cultural one... created by Hallmark.

(having cause the trouble and due to being unwilling to have a debate on the matter. I'm going to sit in the corner and be quite. Like Jerry Spriinger says, "Here's a knife, do something with a knife".)
bear
Dubai chat master

Feb 05, 2007
best gift wud be my body after 1 month work out in gym.

:twisted:
guest999

Feb 06, 2007
Not_Sure wrote:best gift wud be my body after 1 month work out in gym.

:twisted:

Would prefer they stitched it up after the autopsy though.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 06, 2007
ur here too :) welcome back hot head :P
guest999

Feb 07, 2007
If i love someone , i wouldnt give her any gift. I will make the argument of 1000 lines in order to save 100 AED. :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Feb 07, 2007
HP wrote:If i love someone , i wouldnt give her any gift. I will make the argument of 1000 lines in order to save 100 AED. :P

You are so romantic ... :?
Mi Ange mi Demon
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 07, 2007
Guys,

the absolute best gift to (almost) any woman of valentines day is under clothes.

Sure, you could do the mainstream thing and get the chocolates, and the stuffed animal, and the card, and the roses. However, the chocolates will lead to the "do I look fat?" conversation and all the rest is just a bit overdone.

Underware is simply the best gift, and here's why:

1) Men and women's taste in ladies under garments is more or less the same. If you like them, you can pretty safely bet that she will like them.

2) There is a slight innuendo that goes with giving a woman a pair or set of undergarments. It says, "I think you are hot, thats why I want to give you pretty underwear". Ladies appreciate that kind of thing soon long as your not creepy about it.

3) It's a perfect opportunity for flattery. DO NOT TRY TO FIND OUT WHAT SIZE YOUR LADY WEARS! Instead, guess. But guess smart. Here's how. If your lady is petite, she will wear small and thats all you get. Unless it's obvious that your lady wears large, in which case you get medium. Very infrequently will gaging size this way be unappreciated.

There you have it. Ladies, feel free to disagree with me. I know a lot of you will. But hopefully there will be at least a couple of you who agree (then I won't feel like a idiot).

One last bit of advice fellas, do not under any circumstances say anything to the effect of "I want you to model them for me". If she wants you to see your present to her on her, you will... just don't ask for it.
bear
Dubai chat master

Feb 07, 2007
thank God we aint dating^
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Feb 07, 2007
hhahahahah! thats one thing i NEVER FORGET in a women....her size...from head to toe.
guest999

Feb 07, 2007
easternjewel wrote:thank God we aint dating

You can say that. I honestly don't think you know enough about me to make a judgment like that. All you can really tell from this post is my preference to appeal to the subconscious psychology of someone that I care about.

But it's definitely your prerogative to make a statement like that and I whole heartedly support it. I would rather a discussion of what you think is wrong with what I posted. And keep in mind, I did mention that not all ladies appreciated the same thing. However, if you'd rather just leave it at that, I understand.

Thanks for your imput!

:D
bear
Dubai chat master

Feb 07, 2007
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Feb 07, 2007
^ ?
bear
Dubai chat master

Feb 08, 2007
bear wrote:
easternjewel wrote:thank God we aint dating

You can say that. I honestly don't think you know enough about me to make a judgment like that. All you can really tell from this post is my preference to appeal to the subconscious psychology of someone that I care about.

But it's definitely your prerogative to make a statement like that and I whole heartedly support it. I would rather a discussion of what you think is wrong with what I posted. And keep in mind, I did mention that not all ladies appreciated the same thing. However, if you'd rather just leave it at that, I understand.

Thanks for your imput!

:D

Only a real women will hang around to find out...its the ones who are in denial or not sure abt themselves that talk too much and run away. Seen it aaaaaaaaaaaaall the time...

:wink:
guest999

Feb 08, 2007
bear wrote:^ ?

Valentino Rossi saying "chicks are for fags."
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Feb 09, 2007
Who needs chicks when u can have grown mature LADIES! who even have experience...

I mean..the best time i ever had was always with elder females.
guest999

Feb 09, 2007
Did you work in an old people`s home??

Nice time with the granny`s? :wink:
Tropic23
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Feb 10, 2007
easternjewel wrote:thank God we aint dating^

haha nice one, sorry bear dude :lol:
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 10, 2007
best present for guys is girl's naked body dressed just in red ribbon, waiting for him with a bottle of good wine :lol:
bonitta
Dubai chat master

Feb 11, 2007
bonitta wrote:best present for guys is girl's naked body dressed just in red ribbon, waiting for him with a bottle of good wine :lol:

Close enough?

gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Feb 11, 2007
LOL well if its the girl that will wait for u with a ribbon on the naked body..LOL lucky u r man!!!^^^
bonitta
Dubai chat master

Feb 12, 2007
bonitta wrote:best present for guys is girl's naked body dressed just in red ribbon, waiting for him with a bottle of good wine :lol:

Impressive
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 12, 2007
gtmash wrote:

Close enough?

You'd need a crate of wine to date that. :x
sauron
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 12, 2007
lol...im a man....so far its the girls who have been lucky to know that i have much more to offer them then they can offer me....
guest999

Feb 12, 2007
Jeevan wrote:

Impressive

I am happy :wink:
bonitta
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance