Getting An LCD 32" TV Soon And...

Topic locked
Getting an LCD 32" TV soon and... Jun 03, 2006
I still can't decide on which brand AND model to get!

Basically here are my top choices:

LG 32WL55
Samsung LA32R71BX
Sony Bravia KLVS32A10

Does anyone here own one of these babies? I've seen all three at Jackys so I was able to compare the screens and the Samsung screen is slightly ahead of the others when it comes to picture quality and features.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

P.S: if you think I can find those TVs at a better price somewhere else please do tell me!

Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jun 03, 2006
there were a few discussions on lcd if you do a search here,

This one may be of interest.
http://www.dubaiforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=4701
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Jun 03, 2006
and fayz is our inhouse LCD / Plasma screen expert. He can also tell you alot about Plastic Scouring Pads ...
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 03, 2006
well this topic is a little old, and I'd rather get some advice on the specific models I listed in my post. I made plenty of research already and know the specs of all 3 screens. It's just that I'd like to hear the opinion of someone who has owned one of these screens for a while.
Nick81

Dec 21, 2006
*ressucitates topic*

Well yeah, I STILL didn't buy an LCD tv but at least now I know it's going to be a Sony.

While I've been completely "seduced" by the X-series the price is the only thing stopping me right now... Haven't checked the price during DSF but it'll still be MUCH more expensive than the V-series which is my 2nd choice. Also the smallest size for X-series is 40" which is a lil too big as the TV will be in my room... 32" was what I had in mind. But the though of having a full HD (1080p) TV is just too tempting... Spent like 1/2h the other day with a salesman who demo'ed the S, V and X-series to me and the difference IS there...

Bah I don't even know why I am posting here... I think I am just gonna give myself a nice Xmas present and go for the X-series :lol:
Nick81

try this,., Jan 05, 2007
try looking on http://www.emiratesvillage.com
you are bound to find what you want.
If not, post a free ad stating what you need and someone is bound to get back to you.
mr_mo
Dubai Forum User

posting in Products and Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Products and Services in Dubai