This Made Me Teary....:(

Topic locked
Nov 25, 2006
Oh yes, your last post tells us a lot.You don't deserve the least bit of respect from anyone.If I ever met you in real life I'd seriously spit in your face.

Alright, now that the biatch got pwned back on topic...

I like the music in the background alot :)

PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 25, 2006
PARANOID wrote:Oh yes, your last post tells us a lot.You don't deserve the least bit of respect from anyone.If I ever met you in real life I'd seriously spit in your face.

Alright, now that the biatch got pwned back on topic...

I like the music in the background alot :)

I'm sure that you can't , cus if you knew me you wont talk like that
redmatrice
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 25, 2006
if i "knew" you?you already told me what I need to know about a person to start or stop a relationship with them. you're intolerant, homophobic. why would i want to know you more after getting that?
and you know my dad once attempted to throw me out and till this day i resent him for it. You talking lightly about throwing your future son out for the idea of him being homose.xual tells me a lot about you. I already think your crap. and stop the boo freaking hoo act of self victemization now after you spewed all that shit. I don't need to know you anymore, you already told me enough.
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 25, 2006
paranoid, trying to make this guy or anyone feel bad because they're homophobic by yelling at him is as futile as if someone was trying to get you to have respect for authority and your teachers etc. by yelling at you...

ease the insecurities will you, if you're happy with your somewhat unique s-e-x-ual orientation, then good for you, let it be, but there's no point in going off on an angry little kid rant that's surely not going to make your situation any better..
freza
Dubai chat master

Nov 25, 2006
Oh you even think I'm a gay GUY, you already decided that you hate what I supposedly am.

Let's say I am a gay guy. you just judged me and decided to hate me, so what's the crap about us getting to know each other? you contradict yourself in a hedious way, you know?

And I'm sure any gay person wont waste their time on you, there are a lot of understanding people out there.I'd rather hang out with COOL people.
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 25, 2006
PARANOID wrote:And I'm sure any gay person wont waste their time on you, there are a lot of understanding people out there.I'd rather hang out with COOL people.

Lol i don't need a gay and his time just go away , far away as you can , and forget me
redmatrice
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 25, 2006
freza wrote:paranoid, trying to make this guy or anyone feel bad because they're homophobic by yelling at him is as futile as if someone was trying to get you to have respect for authority and your teachers etc. by yelling at you...

ease the insecurities will you, if you're happy with your somewhat unique s-e-x-ual orientation, then good for you, let it be, but there's no point in going off on an angry little kid rant that's surely not going to make your situation any better..

I'm not trying to change him, he's the only person who can change himself. And yes I'm yelling and calling him names cause I believe he deserves it , this is my side and my way of presenting it. Just from the way he thinks (which is very backwarded btw) he shows that he's not one of those people you can have decent talks with, his way of thinking is as outraguos as that of racist people. AND in every post he contradicts himself even more.
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 25, 2006
Paranoid, let it go baby doll, there's no point in letting haters (that you don't even know) affect you...

Nick,
I'm curious, why did you seemingly jump to the conclusion that redmatrice must have derived his homophobia from religion? Isn't this quite an assumption on your part?
freza
Dubai chat master

Nov 25, 2006
I just have to go with redmatrice about this topic. I don't like the "idea" of
homose xuality. Sure, I am not willing to kill 'em or even care about 'em
but I wouldn't like to hang out with them as much as I can. I live in Sweden
and talking or being homophobic is totally intolerant, that's why I've also
met a lot of gay people around me and have been nice to them, but not
more than that. I wouldn't like to have gay friends or something like that,
but it doesn't make me being rude to them or freaking out when I meet
one.

And about people not liking homose xuals because of their religion is such
a crappy thought that I don't even know how to comment that. I know a lot
of people not believing in anything who would probably beat the shit out
of a gay man if they could, not because of religion, but because they just
hate them.
Burken
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 25, 2006
Burken wrote:I just have to go with redmatrice about this topic. I don't like the "idea" of
homose xuality. Sure, I am not willing to kill 'em or even care about 'em
but I wouldn't like to hang out with them as much as I can. I live in Sweden
and talking or being homophobic is totally intolerant, that's why I've also
met a lot of gay people around me and have been nice to them, but not
more than that. I wouldn't like to have gay friends or something like that,
but it doesn't make me being rude to them or freaking out when I meet
one.

And about people not liking homose xuals because of their religion is such
a crappy thought that I don't even know how to comment that. I know a lot
of people not believing in anything who would probably beat the shit out
of a gay man if they could, not because of religion, but because they just
hate them.

See, there is a difference between what you said and what redmatrice said. Had he stated what he believed similarly to how you did...I doubt anyone would have said anything.

Being completely intolerant of a group of individuals because of whatever reason (colour, race, religion, gender, etc) is the stupidest thing I have ever heard of and encountered.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 26, 2006
OK, I'm new here but hell I'm gonna dive right into this even if some of you start spittin':

Please look at the first post: I HATE HOMOPHOBES AND I WANT THEM ALL DEAD!
That's not very friendly from the start, is it?

Then, the video. Forget the executional cheeziness and music that I don't necessarily like.

But the idea remains. The need for love and warmth that's universal to human beings.
Sometimes, though, it gets kinda off the socially accepted track. Be it genes (though no evidence on that still), be it the upbringing in a family that somehow inhibits a boy (in this case) from having a "healthy" 6 drive. It's there.

But what about the other side of things?
Dear Paranoid, why don't you share with us a video of an average GAY PRIDE Parade with obscene black latex dressing, dildoes, bare butts and nearly suck1ng each other's d1x in public... my English is to poor to express how nasty it gets.
Now that has NOTHING to do with anything normal.
That's fuk1n deviation. And if the objective is to request ACCEPTANCE FOR HOMO6UALITY AS "NORMAL" - well, it doesn't get near there.

Now, as much as I'm straight and don't like the idea o homo6uality, I like many gay guys and am friends with them. We have great respect for each other. Though sometimes "gay fuk" escapes my mouth and then I feel embarassed.
Fortunately enough none of them has ever hit on me.

And one last thing:
If we want freedom of speech.... then gays have the same right to say they hate homophobes, as the homophobes to say they hate gay people.
Still - I would prefer that none of this had happened.

So don't get so paranoid. Come, let me give you all a hug... no kissing.

And may no venom flow from our mouths... that's not the way.
dubaimisfit
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 26, 2006
double post sorry
dubaimisfit
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 26, 2006
Yes I do hate all homophobes, cause they're freaking losers who can't help but ruin other people's lives. How many times do we hear about hate crimes done by them? Now how many times do we hear of some gay guy commiting a hate crime towards a homophobe? there isnt the least bit of comparison, now is there? they are all low lives and need to crawl in a corner and die. cause haters like them only bread more hate into this world causing it to rot even more.

Now you tell me homos.exuality isn't normal? I believe nature is where everything is as normal as it can get. there are 150 animals displaying homose.xual behaviour , i find that enough to prove that gays are "normal", and I couldnt give a lesser fcuk about what people like you think.

next, telling me that all gays act "camp" and walk around having se.x feasts is totally ignorant of you. I attended several circles for gays and transgendered people and most of my friends have a se.x and love life similar to that of any heterose.xual person. Most gays hook up with bfs, break up, if they find someone interesting they hook up again, probably break up. it's all normal, it's just that people like you try their best to make their love look oh-so-evil. and tell you what, for each gay person going crazy in that gay parade there's a heterose.xual person out there doing similar, if not worse nasty things in an oh-so-heavenly heteros.exual relationship.but noone bitches about them, when it's about straight people you call it "prefrence", but when it's about gays you get creative about it. I'm sick of people like you.

and you don't deserve those gay friends you have, you're just another banana thinking so much of yourself, walking around guessing that everyone wants you and everyone will hit on you.gosh that's so disgusting...
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 26, 2006
double post
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 26, 2006
paranoid...girl...you are acting exactly like redmatrice.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 27, 2006
bushra21 wrote:paranoid...girl...you are acting exactly like redmatrice.

She didn't post that to me , cus i'm not homophobe
redmatrice
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 27, 2006
Paranoid, your have American government style compassion: Spreading love and freedom through bombs. You want all homophobes to crawl in a corner and just die, oh wow. Well that isn't going to happen. I think you worry too much about what others think of gayness in general when you should be worried about your own place in your own circle of friends and family and life in general.

Also, it's quite apparent that you've put on some very pink glasses to view gay communities. Sure many gay people desire love and stable relationships but many, many don't and if they do, many are not good at it. Gay communities have huge problems of their own making (STD's amongst informed young men for one), one can't blame everything on the heteros can we?
freza
Dubai chat master

Nov 27, 2006
freza wrote:Paranoid, your have American government style compassion: Spreading love and freedom through bombs. You want all homophobes to crawl in a corner and just die, oh wow. Well that isn't going to happen. I think you worry too much about what others think of gayness in general when you should be worried about your own place in your own circle of friends and family and life in general.

Also, it's quite apparent that you've put on some very pink glasses to view gay communities. Sure many gay people desire love and stable relationships but many, many don't and if they do, many are not good at it. Gay communities have huge problems of their own making (STD's amongst informed young men for one), one can't blame everything on the heteros can we?

Are you also gay Freza??
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 27, 2006
uuu, personal question. No, I'm not gay, I'm a very vanilla hetero. Isn't it obvious from my last reply? I guess you're not used to the way I talk.. it's funny how this caught your attention child. ha! :D
freza
Dubai chat master

Nov 27, 2006
freza wrote:uuu, personal question. No, I'm not gay, I'm a very vanilla hetero. Isn't it obvious from my last reply? I guess you're not used to the way I talk.. it's funny how this caught your attention child. ha! :D

Actually I found Red quite funny how he was having a go at Gay's etc., so it was your defence that caught my eye.

Hey Freza, thanks for the compliment, made my day. :wink:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 27, 2006
oh! I'll call you child more often then.
freza
Dubai chat master

Nov 27, 2006
freza wrote:oh! I'll call you child more often then.

Once per day will keep me young :wink:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 27, 2006
freza wrote:Paranoid, your have American government style compassion: Spreading love and freedom through bombs. You want all homophobes to crawl in a corner and just die, oh wow. Well that isn't going to happen. I think you worry too much about what others think of gayness in general when you should be worried about your own place in your own circle of friends and family and life in general.

I have to agree with Freza on this Paranoid.

It's a great thing that you are all for equality and understanding...but you have to be for that on all ends of the spectrum..not just the one that suits you.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 27, 2006
freza wrote:Also, it's quite apparent that you've put on some very pink glasses to view gay communities. Sure many gay people desire love and stable relationships but many, many don't and if they do, many are not good at it. Gay communities have huge problems of their own making (STD's amongst informed young men for one), one can't blame everything on the heteros can we?

And many many MANY straight people transmit STDs too, nothing of what you said above is limited to gay people, therefore it should not be viewed as a problem concerning the gay community. I'm not blaming straight people for anything, I do blame homophobes for hate crimes because they are the ones commiting them.

also, all STDs today are not deadly anymore, you could live with an std a long normal life and die old if on medication. I, for one, wouldn't give a crap if tomorrow I discovered I had aids . no kidding.cause It's not a problem anymore.

in conclusion: gays don't have anything that you wont find in heteros.All thoes "health" excuses don't make gays any less normal.
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 27, 2006
[quote="bushra21
I have to agree with Freza on this Paranoid.

It's a great thing that you are all for equality and understanding...but you have to be for that on all ends of the spectrum..not just the one that suits you.[/quote]

Equality for homophobes? I don't think so. the very words contradict themselves. if a group of people dosent treat certain others with respect and equality, that group deserves to have it's rights ignored by others.They don't deserve equality in case they don't apply it on others. the same goes for racist people,etc...
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 28, 2006
yeah, really makes me wonder why
you act like a coin with only one side...
dubaimisfit
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 29, 2006
live and let live
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Nov 29, 2006
PARANOID wrote:also, all STDs today are not deadly anymore, you could live with an std a long normal life and die old if on medication. I, for one, wouldn't give a crap if tomorrow I discovered I had aids . no kidding.cause It's not a problem anymore.

World health organizations just declared AIDS to be the fourth killer in the world and it's quickly gaining ground to surpass even deaths by heart disease. Yet you have this outrageously nonchalant attitude towards it and think that it's not a problem anymore, (((hello))) it's more of a problem than ever!
freza
Dubai chat master

Nov 30, 2006
Yeah Freza, yet I've read some scientists argue there not even such a thing as AIDS - the term was created for a complex disease that noone could cure or explain - thus the 'Syndrome' name.
There are many cases of people living with HIV long years - is Magic Johnson still around? Hope he is...

Everyone chooses their own paranoia.
Obviously some people can cry over a pathetic music video yet not care whether they have AIDS.
As per living on meds - I you have loads of money - yes, you can live with AIDS, too - but for all I know it is very very expensive.
You can live with cancer much longer than ever before, too - but who'd like to have it???
dubaimisfit
Dubai Forums Member

Dec 01, 2006
dubaimisfit wrote:Yeah Freza, yet I've read some scientists argue there not even such a thing as AIDS - the term was created for a complex disease that noone could cure or explain - thus the 'Syndrome' name.
There are many cases of people living with HIV long years - is Magic Johnson still around? Hope he is...

Everyone chooses their own paranoia.
Obviously some people can cry over a pathetic music video yet not care whether they have AIDS.
As per living on meds - I you have loads of money - yes, you can live with AIDS, too - but for all I know it is very very expensive.
You can live with cancer much longer than ever before, too - but who'd like to have it???

Did I say I'd like to have it? no, I said if I did I wouldn't get all angsty about it. And I think you're the pathetic one, not the video - getting so defensive over anything pro-gay.
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Movies and Music TalkForum Rules

Return to Movies and Music Talk