This Made Me Teary....:(

Topic locked
This made me teary....:( Nov 24, 2006

I HATE HOMOPHOBES! I WANT THEM ALL DEAD! :banghead:

PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 24, 2006
I saw your F%cking video , it sucks , First are you a girl ? if not you're a gay , as i know homophobe = Someone who hate gays , if you're against homophobes then you're a gay , i'm not going to say that i want all of you dead , hope that i'll kill you be my self i hatttttteeeeeeeee gaayyyyyyyyysss , that's if you are a gay
redmatrice
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 24, 2006
Can you rephrase the last part,princess? cause it seems an angry homophobe can't spell for shit. I'm glad I posted this, now little tiger haters like you on these forums can be exposed.

I think the video sends a powerful message, it obviously struck a nerve there, didn't it? otherwise you wouldn't get so defensive ,you can't even organise your thoughts because of all your anger - freaking HOMOPHOBE

The world would be a better place without people like you. you don't know what i am and i wont tell you because you're not worth it, you're nothing but worthless hating scum , lowest of all. you'll never become anything in life, you probably see that right now. you wont change a thing and you wont be remembered and when you die people will love it and i will LAUGH, princess.
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 24, 2006
Oh and also you piece of dog crap, you say "i wont say that i hate you all but i wish to kill you with my own hands", do you know how freaking stupid that is? do you know what contradiction is? I don't think so cause you're so much of a fatass it's stopping oxygene from reaching your brain- no thinking!

EDIT: may I add, princess. ever heard of GLBT Allies? no? I guessed so - cause obviously you're too stupid to own a computer. Well here's a thing,c.u.n.t. those are people who support gays,lesbians,bi.s.e.x.uals and transgendered people. They arent gay but they do hate homophobes and fight for gay rights. so when you said something retarded along the lines of :"if you hate homophobes then you're a gay" , not every sane,rational person is gay. most people on these forums are against homophobia, is each and every one of them gay? according to you- yes.according to people who have the ability to think and arent as much of a fatass as you, NO.
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 25, 2006
PARANOID wrote:Oh and also you piece of dog crap, you say "i wont say that i hate you all but i wish to kill you with my own hands", do you know how f$#king stupid that is? do you know what contradiction is? I don't think so cause you're so much of a fatass it's stopping oxygene from reaching your brain- no thinking!

EDIT: may I add, princess. ever heard of GLBT Allies? no? I guessed so - cause obviously you're too stupid to own a computer. Well here's a thing,c.u.n.t. those are people who support gays,lesbians,bi.s.e.x.uals and transgendered people. They arent gay but they do hate homophobes and fight for gay rights. so when you said something retarded along the lines of :"if you hate homophobes then you're a gay" , not every sane,rational person is gay. most people on these forums are against homophobia, is each and every one of them gay? according to you- yes.according to people who have the ability to think and arent as much of a fatass as you, NO.

Wow you're so talkative , that's mean you're gay

I see that you are defending people like you

I hate gays like you and all gays all over the world

Go to hell F%cking %sshole
redmatrice
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 25, 2006
Awesome video. That said, redmatrice is a pretty good example of someone who's been brainwashed and given a religion enema and spreading the word of God, who of course is supposed to be good and merciful, through words of hate and violence. So yeah, if it isn't white, then it's wrong and has to be dealt with. You gotta walk in line you see?

Now what does that make me think about? Oh yeah, blond hair, blue eyes and swastikas :roll:

EDIT: will someone who's religious AND not a complete retard like our good friend here, please post something about being tolerant and all? Thank you in advance... Oh and I assume he's intolerant towards different religions than his too, so I guess it'll take 1 person per religion to post here... :roll:
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Nov 25, 2006
Nick81 wrote:Awesome video. That said, redmatrice is a pretty good example of someone who's been brainwashed and given a religion enema and spreading the word of God, who of course is supposed to be good and merciful, through words of hate and violence. So yeah, if it isn't white, then it's wrong and has to be dealt with. You gotta walk in line you see?

Now what does that make me think about? Oh yeah, blond hair, blue eyes and swastikas :roll:

I'm not against Homosexuality cus i'm religious , no , i just hate them , that's my way i can't even stand talking with them
redmatrice
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 25, 2006
that was very beautiful paranoid.

nice video

I dont see what your problem is redmatrice. If you dont like homose xuals, then keep it to yourself. Why go on your little uncalled for rampage. No one forced you to watch the video, no one forced you to post a comment. Why bring up the killing, you dont see me going around posting how i do not like this group of people or this type of people and how i want to kill them with my bear hands...and trust me, there are a few people that if i got the chance, i would kill them.

Also, sir, our religion teaches us to be tolerant of other religions, races, cultures, people....you are not being very tolerant and are, to be honest, be a huge feather.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 25, 2006
redmatrice wrote:
Nick81 wrote:Awesome video. That said, redmatrice is a pretty good example of someone who's been brainwashed and given a religion enema and spreading the word of God, who of course is supposed to be good and merciful, through words of hate and violence. So yeah, if it isn't white, then it's wrong and has to be dealt with. You gotta walk in line you see?

I'm not against fun cus i'm religious , no , i just hate them , that's my way i can't even stand talking with them

Now that's quite interesting. You see very often people who have lots of unexplained animosity towards gays is because they have a repressed gay side. Maybe you should try exploring your se.xuality one of these days... You might be surprised :lol:
Nick81

Nov 25, 2006
redmatrice wrote:

I'm not against fun cus i'm religious , no , i just hate them , that's my way i can't even stand talking with them

hatin' lead you nowhere...
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 25, 2006
asc_26 wrote:
redmatrice wrote:

If only people started understanding this... Simple words but as we say, ignorance is bliss.
Nick81

Nov 25, 2006
asc_26 wrote: hatin' lead you nowhere...

I know , but i'll always do

I'm sure that you hate something or someone even if you don't know why , i do too
redmatrice
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 25, 2006
Just to know

Tell me Nick81 , are you gay? or you just don't have any problem with them ?

Just to know how i should talk to you
redmatrice
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 25, 2006
redmatrice wrote:

I'm sure that you hate something or someone even if you don't know why , i do too

you are a very sad and pathetic individual..
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 25, 2006
bushra21 wrote:
redmatrice wrote:

There's nothing sad
redmatrice
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 25, 2006
redmatrice wrote:Just to know

Just because some of us are not negative and threatening towards an issue doesnt mean we support it or are a part of it...

what are you in the first grade? do you not know these things by now?

you know, the greatest haters of homose xuals are usually homose xuals themselves.... you do realize this dont you?
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 25, 2006
redmatrice wrote:
bushra21 wrote:
redmatrice wrote:

There's nothing sad

yes there is, and he is sitting behind your computer screen
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 25, 2006
bushra21 wrote:

Just because some of us are not negative and threatening towards an issue doesnt mean we support it or are a part of it...

what are you in the first grade? do you not know these things by now?

you know, the greatest haters of homose xuals are usually homose xuals themselves.... you do realize this dont you?

talking like that , makes me laugh :lol:
redmatrice
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 25, 2006

:lol:

This comment actually made me chuckle. So when you meet someone, you need to label them before you start dealing with them. Hmm, actually I wouldn't have expected more from you but still... DAMN!

I am not going to answer your question. So I guess you're going to have to make an assumption now. Should I take the life shattering risk of considering Nick81 as a nice straight guy with who I could have constructive debates on this and that, or should I throw him away in a fiery pit? Life's a ***** I know :lol:
Nick81

Nov 25, 2006
Haha! nick he's asking you if you're gay so he can figure out "how" he should talk to you.

redmatrice if you met someone cool in real life and befriended him for weeks then found out that person is gay, will you start treating them differently?

if you ever (god forbid) had a son in the future, and he turned out to be gay, will you throw him out?

tell me how it would make you feel to be treated like shit by others because of something you have no control over, say you just met someone and they treated you differently because of your skin color, or because of your religion.

you're a pathetic asshole and are a disease to this world unless you get yourself educated and stop hating people for things they can't change.

no really, you're very uneducated and backwarded too, what was that about me being talkative so that's proof i'm gay? did your great great great homophobic religious grandma tell you that? grow up.
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 25, 2006
Nick81 wrote:
asc_26 wrote:
redmatrice wrote:

If only people started understanding this... Simple words but as we say, ignorance is bliss.

Are you telling me I AM IGNORANT :?: ... :roll: :roll: :roll:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 25, 2006
redmatrice wrote:

talking like that , makes me laugh :lol:

really? because your ideology makes me laugh
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 25, 2006
asc_26 wrote:
Nick81 wrote:
asc_26 wrote:
redmatrice wrote:

Are you telling me I AM IGNORANT :?: ... :roll: :roll: :roll:

:shock: What? I said that people should try to understand the very words you wrote! And that the reason they don't is because "ignorance is bliss"! :lol:

Getting late there eh? :wink:
Nick81

Nov 25, 2006
^^hey nick, why you react? tsk...tsk..tsk..it wasn't meant for you.. :lol: :lol:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 25, 2006
PARANOID wrote:redmatrice if you met someone cool in real life and befriended him for weeks then found out that person is gay, will you start treating them differently?

Yes , and i'll tell him that i hate gays

PARANOID wrote:if you ever (god forbid) had a son in the future, and he turned out to be gay, will you throw him out?

Why not :twisted:

PARANOID wrote:tell me how it would make you feel to be treated like shit by others because of something you have no control over, say you just met someone and they treated you differently because of your skin color, or because of your religion.

I'll not treat anyone differently , he just need to be far away from me ( NO talk etc...)

PARANOID wrote:you're a pathetic asshole and are a disease to this world unless you get yourself educated and stop hating people for things they can't change.

If you were educat you'll not be like that asshole

PARANOID wrote:no really, you're very uneducated and backwarded too, what was that about me being talkative so that's proof i'm gay? did your great great great homophobic religious grandma tell you that? grow up.

None tells me that MF, it's clear on your words
redmatrice
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 25, 2006
ok Redmatrice in your last post you basically confirmed that you're completely retarded so please stop hijacking this thread. It's only for discussing the video. You want to discuss homosexuality, go open another thread.
Nick81

Nov 25, 2006
ooh, that vid is cheesier than a new york pizza
freza
Dubai chat master

Nov 25, 2006
Redmatrice, your attitude is very primitive! Grow Up Man!
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 25, 2006
Nick81 wrote:ok Redmatrice in your last post you basically confirmed that you're completely retarded so please stop hijacking this thread. It's only for discussing the video. You want to discuss fun, go open another thread.

This's the first time that we talk and you can judge me lol , You're the real retarded , and it's not funny
redmatrice
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 25, 2006
asc_26 wrote:Redmatrice, your attitude is very primitive! Grow Up Man!

i didn't talk to you girl
redmatrice
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Movies and Music TalkForum Rules

Return to Movies and Music Talk