Exorcism. Driving Out Of Devils, Jinns

Topic locked
Exorcism. Driving out of devils, Jinns Nov 08, 2006
Assalamualeikum ua rakhmatullahi ua barakatuhu ua maghfiratikhi Brothers and Sisters!

Please can you help me to give information on Exorcism?
Do you know somebody who can drive out devils from human?

How to treat mentally ill people? Are there psycho, mentally ill people in Saudi Arabia for example? Is there any hospitals in Islamic countries? If yes, how they are being treated?

Some people say that in Pakistan in madrasa therea are some imams who can treat such people, drive out devils.

Jazaka Allahu khair!

kuspaar
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 08, 2006
Ok, for a start someone who has mental health problems, is not possessed or taken over by a demon, that's just silly.

I'm am totally appalled at the lack of help for people with mental health problems in the Middle East, it's still very taboo, and many people are abandoned and just left in facilities by their families who are ashamed of them.

Mental illness has so many different levels, from people who just suffer from mild depression, cyclothemia, to those with more severe issues such as bi-polar disorder or illnesses which cause deeper problems.

Many people are treatable with just mild medications.

Virtually every human being will suffer from a mental problem at some time in their life, there's nothing wrong with people who have mental issues and there's nothing to be scared of.

1 in 5 people will suffer from some kind of cyclothemic episode, which is basically a chemical imbalance in the brain, easily treated over a short period of time.

But certainly mental illness is not caused by demons.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 08, 2006
Rather than an Imam, if you have a friend or family member who is in need of help, then you need to see a psychologist or councellor. People suffering mental illness, absolutely need their friends and family around them.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 08, 2006
Yes...the backward r8gheads have never changed they still think in 2006 health problems can be corrected by a witch doctor :lol:
nostradamus
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Nov 08, 2006

kuspaar tell us more...is it you or a friend of yours being possessed by the Devil? :roll:
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Nov 08, 2006
OK. But isn't it devils, if somebody speaks strange language or laughs just himself without any reasons. Or if he hears some strange voices who tell him different stories. I heard how somebody was mumbling very quickly on a strange unknown language which scared me much. Is it just Shizophrenia or devils, jinns inside? Astaghfirulla. Please if you would explain how one can tell who is devil bonded or just mentally ill?
kuspaar
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 08, 2006
zam wrote:

kuspaar tell us more...is it you or a friend of yours being possessed by the Devil? :roll:

No it is not me, but my relative who got ill this summer.
kuspaar
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 08, 2006
Ohhh that has been debated over and over for decade already.

If you talk about science, there is no such thing as God and so as the Devil. So therefore all of those symptoms are signs of a serious mental disturbance.

If you talk about religion, then of course there is a devil. I think methods of exorcism also depends on the religion. For instance, with us Roman Catholics, only the priests/clergys can perform such act as it requires very strong faith and no. of yrs of experience to do such thing. They even have a book for it, if Im not mistaken.

Dont know about the other religion, maybe we'll hear more interesting stuff from our fellow DF'ers...
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Nov 08, 2006
Strange tongue? Or just gibberish?

First of all, taking the person to a doctor might be a good idea. The medical professionals will then assess the patient. People with multiple personalities have those traits, but obviusly you'll never know unless they get professional help.

It certainly doesn't mean that the person is posessed. Possession is unlikely.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 08, 2006
I think its gibberish.

He was in the hospital, but our hospitals for mentaly deseased are very awfull institutions! No care etc. Do not know about Middle East. What is the situation in Saudi for example?

In the hospitals they take very strong medicines, injections and other stuff and it looks like doctors experimenting. People look like zombies.
So after a month we take him back home, he was OK for a month maybe, and it happened again. But, alhamdulillahi, he is not so seriously ill as he was before! He looks OK, but as I said speaks gibberish, hears some voices.

I do not know maybe just need time and inshallah, if Allah wishes he will recover. It is a trial from God.

Inshallah, I hope everething eventually would be OK.
Just asked to hear your opinion.

Thanks to all.
kuspaar
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 08, 2006
Alhamdulillah!
kuspaar
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 08, 2006
Are queers not psycho, mentally ill people to? :lol:
nostradamus
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Nov 08, 2006
nostradamus wrote:Are queers not treated in the same way as psycho, mentally ill people to? :lol:
nostradamus
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Nov 08, 2006
Are queers not treated in the same way as psycho, mentally ill people to? :lol:
nostradamus
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Nov 08, 2006
Oh dear not having a good day here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
nostradamus
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Nov 08, 2006
nostradamus wrote:Are queers not treated in the same way as psycho, mentally ill people to? Laughing

Of all the scum that creaps and crawls dubaiforums attracts them all.
jabbajabba
Dubai chat master

Nov 08, 2006
sd
jabbajabba
Dubai chat master

Nov 08, 2006
nostradamus wrote:Are queers not treated in the same way as psycho, mentally ill people to? :lol:

Hahaha... are you one of them? :wink:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Re: Exorcism. Driving out of devils, Jinns Nov 08, 2006
kuspaar wrote:Assalamualeikum ua rakhmatullahi ua barakatuhu ua maghfiratikhi Brothers and Sisters!

How to treat mentally ill people? Are there psycho, mentally ill people in Saudi Arabia for example? Is there any hospitals in Islamic countries? If yes, how they are being treated?

Some people say that in Pakistan in madrasa therea are some imams who can treat such people, drive out devils.

Jazaka Allahu khair!

kuspaar...give more info plz..think that can help u..there r many imams..in al-ain abu-dhabi..sharjah who can help pple like this..
don't pay any attention 2 Chocoholic and nostradamus....chocoholic means it good..but she doesnt' know what she is talking abt..and nostradamus...well he is just...hmmmmm..let's not go there
Legendkiller
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 08, 2006
If I get a bladder infection, does that mean I am possessed too? My brother-in-law has mental problems and he talks and laughs to himself. Is he possessed too? Illness is illness - whether body or brain - so doctors are the people you consult for treatment, not religious people.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Nov 08, 2006
kanelli wrote:If I get a bladder infection, does that mean I am possessed too? My brother-in-law has mental problems and he talks and laughs to himself. Is he possessed too? Illness is illness - whether body or brain - so doctors are the people you consult for treatment, not religious people.

doctors can help out most of the cases..sometimes it's absolutely necessary 2 go 2 a religious person...
for those who think its' BS...they need to ask themself y do i think it's not true?..simple..cause u don't wanna think outside the box.. how do u know for 100% sure possession doesn't exist?!
it's known that in many cases that doctors have failed...religious pple succeeded...
Legendkiller
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 09, 2006
asc_26 wrote:

Hahaha... are you one of them? :wink:

Sorry No! stright :) (you will have to look else where for your new bum chum) :lol:
nostradamus
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Nov 09, 2006
Legendkiller wrote:
kanelli wrote:If I get a bladder infection, does that mean I am possessed too? My brother-in-law has mental problems and he talks and laughs to himself. Is he possessed too? Illness is illness - whether body or brain - so doctors are the people you consult for treatment, not religious people.

doctors can help out most of the cases..sometimes it's absolutely necessary 2 go 2 a religious person...
for those who think its' BS...they need to ask themself y do i think it's not true?..simple..cause u don't wanna think outside the box.. how do u know for 100% sure possession doesn't exist?!
it's known that in many cases that doctors have failed...religious pple succeeded...

Well the same should be said to u..im asking u to think outside the box too..mental diseases does exist n psychology does exist as a science so we should not dismiss the theory that this could be simply a mental disease.
i do believe in possession. i believe abnormal things can happen to ppl where science can’t explain. But unfortunately in our society many mental n physical prob get justified that are possession and no one bothers to research further
mema
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 10, 2006
seriously guys, jins and the like do exist.
just two days ago this thing happened to me, it was very creepy although it was in mid day light and some of my siblings where in the other room and i could hear them. so like i woke up and checked the time,but was very sleepy, you know how you wake up feeling too tired you could fall asleep in seconds? so like i tried to go back to sleep and as i got more relaxed and less counsious, i swear to god i these horrible loud noises started ringing in my head. first i thought it was from outside, cause two sounds i could recognise were one of an old air conditioner (uoi know that brrrrrrr sound?) and the other was of a big gas truck and the annoying sound it makes. it was so very loud it gave me the shivers. so then i forced my eyes open and it was like i just woke up from a dream, you know? the sounds were gone and all that. so i tried to go back to sleep again and the same thing happen, im not kidding. it happened like 3 or 4 times, and my body felt so heavy and tired in a wierd way. so now the scarriest part begins, we have this type of devils or whatever which comes to you in your sleep and tries to hold you down on the bed, sealing your movment. so suddenly as i slowely fell into sleep but was still counsious of my surroundings the noises started again, this time it was horrible, i could feel it's source in my head, you know? i knew it wasnt from outside, you can feel it. so then i tried to make myself wake up but my body and eyelids felt heavier than ever, i mean REALLY heavy. i had my arms on my sides and they wouldnt move , it felt like there was some kind of gravity from the bed forcing me down. so then suddenly my mind shifted to the idea that the force might not be from beneath but from above me, and i accured to me that it's most likely a jin. so the noises were still ringing loudly and i couldnt move so i tried to say that thing we use to curse away the devils, i did that first in my thoughts but it still continued happening so i thought i should say it out loud to scare the devils away from me, but my lips wouldnt move, it was so scary.i tried to fight back by turning my head to one side but even my neck froze. but in seconds after an inner struggle the noises voluemed downand my body felt more free so i woke up and got off the bed quickly and joined my siblings at in the other room.

like totally, i hate it when these things happen.
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 10, 2006
Acutally I know very well what I'm talking about from personal experience, and how dare you suggest otherwise!

Seeing as the person is talking gibberish and not in tongues as was first suggested, it can be all manner of mental illness.

The person should be taken to a doctor or other medical professional straight away, those in the persons care will be doing more harm than good if they do not. Only when and if the medical profession cannot assist, would you then take them to a religious doctor. All the symptoms described are classic severe mental illness. My aunt suffered from dementia and many of those symptoms apply there.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 10, 2006
Although the medical profession would be my first port of call in this situation, it's not to say that human possession does not take place. But this is very very rare.

The person might well have been degenerating over time and suddenly cracked, which is why you now see all these problems, so illnesses can also happen very suddenly.

I would say, whatever your beliefs, you must look at all options to help the person become well again, if indeed that is possible, as certainly in some cases it's not. But it's the person that is ill and their health that counts.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 10, 2006
PARANOID wrote:seriously guys, jins and the like do exist.
just two days ago this thing happened to me, it was very creepy although it was in mid day light and some of my siblings where in the other room and i could hear them. so like i woke up and checked the time,but was very sleepy, you know how you wake up feeling too tired you could fall asleep in seconds?

Paranoid is right! I had the very same feeling and heard voices and like to very measerable voices were loughing at me and whispering something. Yes, I had the same feeling couple of times it really scares. But God is almighty!
kuspaar
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 10, 2006
kuspaar wrote:
just two days ago this thing happened to me, it was very creepy although it was in mid day light and some of my siblings where in the other room and i could hear them. so like i woke up and checked the time,but was very sleepy, you know how you wake up feeling too tired you could fall asleep in seconds?

Paranoid is right! I had the very same feeling and heard voices and like to very measerable voices were loughing at me and whispering something. Yes, I had the same feeling couple of times it really scares. But God is almighty!

That's psychological factor! :wink:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 10, 2006
asc_26 wrote:
kuspaar wrote:

That's psychological factor! :wink:

Here we go again...
Legendkiller
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 11, 2006
Look it's really very simply, you can either try and help yourself, or not. But I think enough has been said on this topic now, and some very good advice and suggestions have been given. What you now choose to do with that advice, or not, as the case maybe is upto you.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums