Suggestions Please

Topic locked
Oct 26, 2006
lol, he couldnt drive...i know he was racing me because we were at a light and he pulled down his window and said he wanted to race....idiot.

bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 26, 2006
bushra21 wrote:lol, he couldnt drive...i know he was racing me because we were at a light and he pulled down his window and said he wanted to race....idiot.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yes no matter what car anyone drives there are plenty of idiots for each brand.
CorvetteC6
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Oct 26, 2006
ive lost twice...once to a cadillac and the other was to a honda :shock:

lol but the guy had work done to his honda....that jerk
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 26, 2006
bushra21 wrote:lol, he couldnt drive...i know he was racing me because we were at a light and he pulled down his window and said he wanted to race....idiot.

What were you driving?
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 26, 2006
CLK 240
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 26, 2006
bushra21 wrote:CLK 240

Aww come ON. Corvette? You have to agree something is not right. Although it is commendable you took advantage and came out on top.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 26, 2006
gtmash wrote:

Aww come ON. Corvette? You have to agree something is not right. Although it is commendable you took advantage and came out on top.

:twisted:

lol i could tell that he wasnt that great of a driver before he initiated the race. same with people who have bmw or porsche or you know, a car that could easily beat me....if i can tell the driver isnt that great i figure i have a chance....

the guy driving the cadi kind of pissed me off though because we were neck and neck until it came to a turn...then i lost :cry:

i hate losing
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 26, 2006
bushra21 wrote:
gtmash wrote:

:twisted:

lol i could tell that he wasnt that great of a driver before he initiated the race. same with people who have bmw or porsche or you know, a car that could easily beat me....if i can tell the driver isnt that great i figure i have a chance....

the guy driving the cadi kind of pissed me off though because we were neck and neck until it came to a turn...then i lost :cry:

i hate losing

Hehe. Aggressive girl drivers. That's a new low for Dubai. Till now, it was easier to blame taxi drivers and Land Cruisers.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 26, 2006
hey hey hey! im a very good driver....aggressive, yes....but pretty darn good.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 27, 2006
bushra21 wrote:hey hey hey! im a very good driver....aggressive, yes....but pretty darn good.

:lol: we'll race some day.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 27, 2006
what kind of car do you have?
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 27, 2006
bushra21 wrote:what kind of car do you have?

Some old crap from the 15 years ago.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto