Your Opinion - Islam Is Incompatible With Western Law

Topic locked
Re: Your Opinion - Islam Is Incompatible with Western Law Jan 10, 2010
Obviously what comes to you personal and private is not personal and private for God or for me!

Your tendency to team up with others and especially with God himself is adorable!

making yourself menial in the eyes of others...

the only menial here is you! You are making a fool of yourself with your long lectures which has no sense of logic in there!

Yes your swamped wisdom can't to tell you that your technology is also leaving millions of people without a job.

Yeah the people of your religion like you allow their moron retarded minds to judge a 23 year old girl who has been raped cause she was drunk and say shiits like she was asking for it!
Besides the religion never provide society with any benefits like jobs either! Really, get up and do some real jihad or just shut up!

melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

ago satisfied. God I am relieved.. hooh that's better.... :bigsmurf:
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

lol, yeah I think God is relieved too, since God=religion=Islam=Berrin! you really feel yourself melting in God huh?
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

let me repeat it again....

dumped the crap...ago satisfied... Good Lord that was a relief.... oohhhh that's better.:bigsmurf:
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Berrin wrote:let me repeat it again....

dumped the crap...ago satisfied... Good Lord that was a relief.... oohhhh that's better.:bigsmurf:

You're looping now. Round and round and round...by the way: Its Ego...not Ago...but EGO. Try school first before you feel divine.

Anyway, mankind isn't created just to work or be servant to some form of labour. Nobody really wants to work. We are here to provide a better living standard and explore our opportunities on mother Earth, right?

If you want to work without benefits like, spare time, good food, party here and there, you should try central planned economies like Communism. Majority gets asigned a job, no matter what you personally want .

That would be great huh? For the 'greater good'? Fascism leads to the same road. One ruler decides for everyone in wartime. O wait, your still searching around for your goals in life in such serfdom now, probably.

Enjoy your conditions mate. Hope you wake up one day and join our efforts for individual liberty.
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Its Ego...not Ago...but EGO.

ahh sister Mel speaking …Its Ago….not Ego…But AGO….alrite okke....,-Yes ma’am …
We are here to provide a better living standard and explore our opportunities….

Ohhh I see...I didn’t know you had to be a tossing bull –before striking a light...
you should try central planned economies like Communism……join our efforts for individual liberty.

Yeah join the efforts for individual imprisonment.If they could they'd be delighted to strip the last penny at home. I now understand why you're such a flattered dhimmi at where you are. lol.
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Berrin wrote:

We are here to provide a better living standard and explore our opportunities….

Ohhh I see...I didn’t know you had to be a tossing bull –before striking a light...
you should try central planned economies like Communism……join our efforts for individual liberty.

Yeah join the efforts for individual imprisonment.If they could they'd be delighted to strip the last penny at home. I now understand why you're such a flattered dhimmi at where you are. lol.

Keep dreaming.
RobbyG

Oh Darn forgot to unsubcribe, anyways I'll kill a few minutes.

So what was the original topics again ?
desertdudeshj

Oh yes its right up there doh !. Compatablity issues. Well starting all over again afresh. Western Law and democracy itself have failed miserably so why would anybody want to emulate it in the first place ?
desertdudeshj

Re: Your Opinion - Islam Is Incompatible with Western Law Jan 11, 2010
Berrin wrote:

Pathetic jihadist! :lol:
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Western law assumes equality of peoples ethnicity, gender, age and sexual orientation, so is automatically incompatible.
Roadtester
Dubai forums Addict

Roadtester wrote:Western law assumes equality of peoples ethnicity, gender, age and sexual orientation, so is automatically incompatible.

I agree. Funny that some critics just can't see that.

Western law has hundreds of years of experience in verdicts where people were punished. Almost everybody trusts the Western court system as individual rights are granted and monitored due process. Thats why some muslims like to live in the Western world, where they can earn a decent standard of living and count on those same equal rights by law.

The problem than arises. The muslim immigrants are given the same rights as Westerners in court proceedings, but when a Western immigrant (can be a muslim too) immigrant does something wrong in Islamic society, they get the ruling based on religious values that are related to Sharia law.

Its obvious who gets the fair deal and who is left to the dungeons...besides, ever been into one of our prisons? You have less rights to individual freedom (punishment) but you get clean toilets, television, max 1 inmates, clean floors etc, decent and nutricious food. Its like walhalla here e.g. in Holland.

Beat that for human rights, Islam !
RobbyG

Western law assumes equality of peoples ethnicity, gender, age and sexual orientation, so is automatically incompatible.

You’re kidding me, ahh we didn’t know that..So I take it that it was an enlightment by islam which was the influence, I mean it was the very reason for your renaissance and revolutions from dark ages. Great… how fantastic…
Pathetic jihadist!

My dear sister Mel. So I see that you enjoyed my jihad... well I now ought to reward you in return..so I am gonna rush and pay upfront for your castle to join my presence in paradise.
Keep dreaming.

Are you still hallucinating my dear friend flying duch man.. you see, I am in so pain that you started smiling,then laughing and now weeping..
I am also saddened over the fact that you chose to be a quack by starting a thread as such which eventually led us to this whiped misery.
By the way I didn’t know what quack meant until I learned that it was dutch origin. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quackery
However lets make up again by saying hipp hipp - long live islam ..hurray - hipp hipp -long live liberty… hurray..
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Does anybody even understands what this Berrin fella is preaching?

I think he skipped reality and started dreaming about his (proclaimed) afterlife. 8)
Need some help getting there? :mrgreen:
RobbyG

My dear sister Mel. So I see that you enjoyed my jihad... well I now ought to reward you in return..so I am gonna rush and pay upfront for your castle to join my presence in paradise.

- long live islam ..hurray –

You wish! Twice!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Well it’s you wanted to be preached so I am taking my duty in due course.. :wink:
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Berrin wrote:

You’re kidding me, ahh we didn’t know that..So I take it that it was an enlightment by islam which was the influence, I mean it was the very reason for your renaissance and revolutions from dark ages. Great… how fantastic…

We evolved after the reformation and in addition stopped using the bible as a science book.

Islam needs a reformation full - stop.
Roadtester
Dubai forums Addict

Berrin wrote:

Well it’s you wanted to be preached so I am taking my duty in due course.. :wink:

Dude, seriously, what did you actually try to discuss with me?

Why is Islam compatible with Western law according to you? Facts and reasoned arguments please. Only then will you be taken seriously.

Not with the crap you are spitting around at me. It makes no sense.
RobbyG

We evolved after the reformation and in addition stopped using the bible as a science book.

Well that’s what I am saying the fault lies on what you believed to be the right word of God instead of following the true word of God in Islam. That’s why islam came after christianty and that is why you evolved after the reformation of Islam thanks to the Golden Ages of Arabs living in Spain and to the Ottoman Empire in Turkey..
Now of course Islam is both the essence of true science and the truth for all aspects of life for humankind and that’s all really there is to it.
Islam needs a reformation full - stop.

Noo, you need personal reformation by studying islam and that’s all there is to it.
Facts and reasoned arguments please. Only then will you be taken seriously.

There is no way you can pass a maths test before you study the formulations and how those formulations applied in questions.
So I am not gonna waste my time to overcome your ossified prejudices, let alone your damned atheism.
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Perhaps everyone should take a deep breath and decide whether they want to debate or trade insults.

Berrin - may I remind you of 16.125-128
Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: for thy Lord knoweth best, who have strayed from His Path, and who receive guidance.
And if ye do catch them out, catch them out no worse than they catch you out: But if ye show patience, that is indeed the best (course) for those who are patient.
And do thou be patient, for thy patience is but from Allah. nor grieve over them: and distress not thyself because of their plots.
For Allah is with those who restrain themselves, and those who do good.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:Perhaps everyone should take a deep breath and decide whether they want to debate or trade insults.

Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: for thy Lord knoweth best, who have strayed from His Path, and who receive guidance.
And if ye do catch them out, catch them out no worse than they catch you out: But if ye show patience, that is indeed the best (course) for those who are patient.
And do thou be patient, for thy patience is but from Allah. nor grieve over them: and distress not thyself because of their plots.
For Allah is with those who restrain themselves, and those who do good.

Cheers,
Shafique

Well, even though with Atheist believes, I guess I earned my marks according to Allah. 8)

Berrin, without reasoned arguments against the pillars of our Western prosperity, please restrain yourself.
RobbyG

Yes I agree with you and I am already aware of what you wrote..
May I please ask from you to do the same moderation when someone starts an intentional thread to mock and mob. I tried my best to reason him when I initially started to write but he turned it into something else when I didn’t meant to do it in the first place..
I invite my friends to stop mal-treating Islam when it doesn't deserve it. Otherwise I have nothing against them criticising current Muslims according to the moral teachings of Islam whom give
Islam its bad name when compared.
But why islam has to be in its current shame is also a subject of another topic all together..
So I agree we shall cease for peace...
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Berrin dont take offense at it - the problem is that Islam and some of its leaders pretend to believe it can be like the west, when it can't be, just be honest and upfront. The case of the drunk pakistani girl is a case in point.

The cartoons too, a guy draws a harmless cartoon and people go crazy burning buildings etc, a man tries to blow up a plane in the name of islam - where is the same outcry?

Islamic countries just need to be honest and say "this is how it is, if you come to our country women must cover up, dhimmitude" etc.
Roadtester
Dubai forums Addict

RT,got st else to do, will continue tomorrow but promise me that you'll keep prejudice away ok.
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Your Opinion - Islam Is Incompatible with Western Law Jan 12, 2010
Roadtester wrote:Islamic countries just need to be honest and say "this is how it is, if you come to our country women must cover up, dhimmitude" etc.

Yeah!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: Your Opinion - Islam Is Incompatible with Western Law Jan 12, 2010
Berrin wrote:RT,got st else to do, will continue tomorrow but promise me that you'll keep prejudice away ok.

Berrin, i'm not being prejudiced, I'm saying choose what ever laws you want - its a countries right to choose what rules they have. Look at saudi - everyone is pretty clear on what you can and cannot do and you dont get people getting into as much trouble as you do in UAE etc.

If the UAE wants to be a tourist destination for 'families' then set the laws accordingly. Dont let unmarried couples stay in the same hotel room etc. Pass laws making it illegal to supply alcohol muslims alcohol.

BUT if it wants to be a tourist destiantion for 'everyone' then the laws need drastic change. i.e the removal of shariah courts.
Roadtester
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums