WTO

Topic locked
WTO Dec 14, 2005
I am right in the middle of a frigging circus...guess who's in town...the one and only...WTO...they're living right next to my office...creating mayhem...stealing from third world countries...couple of kenyan delegates were saying they sold coffee to the a certain country for 17 cents and it ends up selling to starbucks at 2 dollars...korean farmers jumping into the harbour(with lifevests on ,which i found quite funny)...our own hk icon "longhair" getting pepper sprayed..(i am sure yorky will know who i am talking about)...and bored policemen dropping thier walkie talkies waiting for a bomb threat thats not coming...gotta admit that hk police force is very very impressive(not being sarchastic)...anyways my rant is about traffic disruption :twisted: ...had to pay double just to cross the harbour!!...

constantine
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Dec 14, 2005
ummm, forgive me for my ignorance but what or who exactly are the WTO??
shaakira
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 14, 2005
shaakira wrote:ummm, forgive me for my ignorance but what or who exactly are the WTO??

OH LORRRD! U DONT KNOW WTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's WORLD TERRORIST ORGANIZATION with Osama the head ruling all the way from his head quaters - Tora Bora mountains! Apparently there was an earthqquake in that region few days back and ever since i never heard of him..... Jk WTO - World Trade Organization meeting held in Hong Kong. There are pros and cons of accepting the terms of dominant industrialized countries .
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 15, 2005
aha, how very exciting!
NOT!!!!!
shaakira
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums