Why??

Topic locked
Why?? May 30, 2005
If someone decieded to not believe in a higher power i.e. Buddah, Allah, Jesus etc etc, based on things in their life would they really be wrong in the eyes of that higher power? I mean if all the events in someones life brought them to the conclusion that there is no God, could they be faulted for it? We were given freedom of choice right? And what about those people in the remote corners of the world that havent heard of Christianity or Islam? Are they all doomed just because they had the bad luck of being geographically obscure?

Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

May 30, 2005
I don't want to start a religious war here between beleivers and non-beleivers in God and His Glory so I will answer your question selectivly.

In Islam we beleive that if you haven't heard God's message (Allah's message), and you have no idea if His Existance then you cannot be faulted and will not automatically rot in hell. Only after you heard His message and turn your back on Him will you suffer the consequences. So some dude living in ancient Babylon thousans upon thousands of years before our time isn't rotting in hell if he was a good and kind person.

You are given freedom as a human created by God Allmighty. It is this freedon to choose that differentiates us from animals. The devil can take advantage of this freedom and turn you against God if your faith is weak or absent. Be wary.

Nothing in life can every lead to the conclusion of "there is no God". Everything leads to Him, and current events proove that we are getting ever closer to the end of days.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 31, 2005
How many heavens and hells are there? Is hell exothermic or endothermic? Liban can u find for moi? :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 31, 2005
Outstanding, I thought I would get run out of town for bringing up that subject. I just bring it up because I seem to be at a crossroads with my faith. It seemed like I was always force-fed religion by either saying I believe or the fear of "Rotting in Hell for all eternity!" I feel like I was scared into believing instead of embracing the love that it is supposed to promote. And I always felt a little more confused when I walked out of church, than when I walked into it.
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

May 31, 2005
If I may of assistance to you in seeking God, then please let me know. Ask what you wish but the best bet would be to go to your local bookstore and pickup an english copy of the Quran.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 01, 2005
I appreciate it, but I figure to just cut out the middle-man and just talk to God myself. I am sure he hears me
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 01, 2005
Of course God hears and listens to you. He loves you like he does all his servants.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 01, 2005
Just a question - And why must you be a servant? I don't like that term.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 01, 2005
Chocoholic wrote:Just a question - And why must you be a servant? I don't like that term.

Is slave a batta term?
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 01, 2005
Chocoholic wrote:Just a question - And why must you be a servant? I don't like that term.

What term would you prefer oh mighty one?? :?

No seriously, we are His servants because we do His bidding in order to better ourselves and the human race...

Besides being His servant is infintatly more honrable than being the CEO of a mega corp or head of the UN or somethking else we humans consider prestigeous.... The greatest pretegeous thing we can do in our lives is serve Him to the best of our abilities.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 01, 2005
I figure to just bypass modern religion anyway. WHo is to say 1000 years from now, they wont look back and think we were crazy because we believed what we did. We look back at the Romans and greeks, etc, and we think they were nuts. But THey believed in what they were doing. So who are we to say they were wrong, we are right, and 1000 years from now it will be the same thing. I was raised Catholic, but I dont really buy what they are selling. ANd I for damn sure cant be Muslim, I love pig's feet and white women too much!!!!! :lol:
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 01, 2005
Because true miracles were never performed in the greek or roman religions as they were in Islam and Christianity by God and His messengers Mohammed and Jesus. Nor were they done in the ancient religion of arabia, nor for the persians, nor for the babylonians, nor for the aztecs, etc....

1000 years from now God will always be here as he was from before the begining of time, from before the Big Bang.

But I doubt this world will go on as we know it for another 1000 years. I beleive that our way of life, indeed our race, will have come to an end way before that. The End of Time is here, current events demonstrate it. The creation of Israel being the first step (not litterally in the Quran or Bible but in event)... Soon there shall be a great war, the current crusader war on Islam led by the Christian tyrant George Bush is just a drop in the sea. Mark my words. The worst is yet to come.

But I digress once again!! :)

PS - Pigs feet??
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 01, 2005
WOAH!!!! SLow down with that end of the world talk, I'm just getting started in the world, I'll be damned if it can end yet!!! :lol: ANyway, Isreal is a sign of the apocolypse? I never understood the hatred for Jews anyway. I like them, they are the underdogs. They have been shit on more than anyone in history!!! And as far as G Dubya goes, well, you win some, you lose some. As an american, I can say for certain we will be paying the price for that mistake for a loooooooooong time. I dont agree with him at all, but I love America because I have that option to be able to outright disagree with the President. I am sure the next adminisrtation will be scramblin' like crazy to try to reverse what good ol' G Dubya Bush has done.
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 01, 2005
PS - Pigs feet??

Oh yeah, that's a black folks thang! :) .

And well white girls.....they are so easy[/quote]
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 01, 2005
Are you black?

If so, you will be pleased to know that Islam is the only religion to officially ban slavery in the scriptures. The first muezzin (person who conducts the call to prayer) was a black man called Bilal. The black man is a brother to the arab man and we feel the pain and suffering that he felt under the white colonials.

I have a lot of black friends (Haitians and Jamaicans mostly), and I get along with them more than I do with other non arabs most of the time.

But honestly, I like all people. Arab, black and white. Just that the Jews in general need to change their perspective of things.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 01, 2005
Yeah white girls are easy. :lol:

I know many that if they see a guy that is not typical European stock, and has either black or caramel (brown) skin, they become hmm hmmm.... :twisted:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 02, 2005
Tell them freaks to holla at cha boy!!!!! :D Well I am not black per say.. I am actually mixed with White, Black and a touch of Kiowa Native American. I love being mixed because it gives me a chance to view things from outside the box. I have been called every racist name you can think of though. It's funny to me that people can be so focused on something trivial as color. My best friend(who is white) asked me once if I had ever been called a honky, and I didnt know what to say. I have been called nigger so much I thought it was my name, but never honky or cracker, etc. I didnt know if I would take offense to it because no one ever sees me a being"half white". Since I have brown skin they just assume I am black, hispanic, italian, samoan, creole, and most recently since I have moved to the UAE, arabic. They being mistaken for arabic has taken some getting used to though. I had a guy on the street swear up and down that I was Egyptian, and I just laughed and he didnt understand why I was. One thing though, it gives me the freedom to move around and assimilate into most cultures with ease(cept white folks') :)
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 02, 2005
Hey! White girls are not easy I take offense to that!

Plus Islam was the first religion to abolish slavery? Erm just look at how all the labour guys are treated, I'm sorry but "slave" labour is well and truly alive and well in the UAE.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 02, 2005
Chocoholic wrote:Hey! White girls are not easy I take offense to that!

Plus Islam was the first religion to abolish slavery? Erm just look at how all the labour guys are treated, I'm sorry but "slave" labour is well and truly alive and well in the UAE.

yeah i heard and those ppl who buy girls or maids don't really follow real isalm cos they are breaking one of ten basic commandments. dont balme the religion blame the person.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 02, 2005
I agree with Sniper.

Oh God, now I am afraid... Help me God, I agree with Sniper... What should I do?? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 03, 2005
White girls are easy, sorry chocoholic! Slave labor does really seem apparent here in the UAE. I cant imagine it being that bad somewhere, that you have to come here and work like those blueberries(guys in the blue jumpsuits). But they do get paid, which doesnt offically make it slave labor, but it still sucks. The Emiratis treat them like shit. I personally take time to thank them, they work harder than I ever see myself working!! So this Bud is for you blueberries!!!!!!!
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 03, 2005
Liban wrote:I agree with Sniper.

Oh God, now I am afraid... Help me God, I agree with Sniper... What should I do?? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Go to those shiekhs and tell em u will submit urself free for slavery :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 03, 2005
I will be a slave for a Sheikha instead :)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 04, 2005
Liban wrote:I will be a slave for a Sheikha instead :)

Yeah 88 yr old Shiekha who curses u if u do right or wrong and hits u with a broom. U have to take car of 18 children and a retarded male who sticks his @ss to anyone especially to a slave :P
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 04, 2005
We digress from our point gentleman
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 05, 2005
Pumpkin Escobar wrote:We digress from our point gentleman

So what were we talking about Yeah Shiekha and Liban love story.,, :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 05, 2005
I'll shag an old shiekha rotten if she's got the loot!!! Not like I havent done it for free before......arrrrrggghhhhhh!!!!! :cry:
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 05, 2005
You screwed old ladies and got nothing out of it???? :shock:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 05, 2005
NNNoooooo............. :?
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 06, 2005
Liban wrote:You screwed old ladies and got nothing out of it???? :shock: