Was Jesus Crucified? Anwer - Yes

Topic locked
Was Jesus crucified? Anwer - yes Dec 04, 2009
Discussing the false teachings of Islam regarding what the Koran says on the crucifixion and the orthodox understanding of the crucifixion, it is instructive to refer to the beliefs of the crucifixion that Mirza Ghulam Ahmad held and that Ahmadis/Qadianis continue to believe to this day.

Although Mirza Ghulam Ahmad was a gangster false prophet (who incidentally believed he was 'preggers' with Jesus and was 'metaphorically' the virgin Mary - yeah, weirdo), his belief in the crucifixion of Jesus and interpretation of the Koran demonstrates the wisdom in the oft repeated saying that even a broken clock is right twice a day.

There are numerous sources on the internet that shafique can copy/paste including from the Ahmadi/Qadiani website he habitually quotes from (often without citation no less). However, I've decided to take the initiative and copy/paste from the website itself to explain to Muslims that their understanding of the Koran is wrong and that Christianity and Qadianism are both correct:

The so-called orthodox Muslim belief that a Jesus-look-alike was crucified instead of Hadhrat Jesusas, and that Hadhrat Jesusas was raised to heaven, to descend a later day, has no support in the Holy Quran. The origin of this popular belief is from Christian sources, as will be shown in a future article.

The Quran is quite clear that Hadhrat Jesusas has passed away, and gives no support to the concept of Hadhrat Jesusas physically going to heaven. Some specific verses will now be considered:

* "Jesus said, I am a servant of Allah. He has given me the Book and made me a prophet. And He has made me blessed wheresoever I may be and has enjoined on me prayer and alms-giving so long as I live. He has made me dutiful toward my mother, and He has not made me haughty and unblessed. Peace was on me the day I was born, and peace there shall be on the day I shall die, and the day I shall be raised up to life again." (19:31-4)

The verse shows Hadhrat Jesusas must have died, and could not exist in heaven with his physical body:

o If he was still alive, he would have to give alms in heaven, but who would need alms there?
o If he would descend again to earth alive, he would have to follow the Jewish prescriptions on both prayer and alms-giving - and could not be a follower of Islamic law.
o Did his mother accompany him to heaven physically? How could he otherwise behave like a dutiful son towards her?
* "Keep in mind when God will say to Jesus, son of Mary: Didst thou say to people: Take me and my mother for two gods beside Allah? - and he will answer, Holy art Thou, I could never say that to which I had no right. If I had said it, Thou wouldst have surely known it. Thou knowest what is in my mind, and I know not what is in Thy mind. It is only Thou who art the Knower of hidden things. I said nothing to them except that which Thou didst command me: Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. I was a witness over them as long as I remained among them, but since Thou didst cause me to die, Thou hast been the Watcher over them, and Thou art Witness over all things." (5:117-8)

The verse proves that:

o The corruption of Christian doctrine took place after the death of Hadhrat Jesusas. If Hadhrat Jesusas is still alive, as some Muslims believe, then Christianity must still be pure.
o The same Hadhrat Jesusas will not appear a second time in this world, as he would then become aware that Christians had now taken his mother as Divine, and could not, therefore plead ignorance in front of God's judgment seat.

* The Quran says about persons or beings worshiped as God: "They are dead, not living; and they know not when they will be raised." (16:21)

If Hadhrat Jesusas is alive, as some Muslims believe, he must be God

http://www.alislam.org/library/links/Je ... Quran.html

Hopefully this post corrects the misunderstandings many Arabic speaking Muslims have in interpreting the Koran's 'clear' passages. Jesus was crucified and he was *not* raised up to heaven as many/most Muslims believe.

event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Was Jesus crucified? Anwer - yes Dec 04, 2009
Did you read this article in full eh?

As for me, I believe what God says in the Quran on the issue. God clearly says that Jesus was not crucified 'wa ma salabuhu' - so, no Jesus was not crucified.

What do you believe - was Jesus crucified, yes or no?

:bounce:

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Thank you for confirming that you reject the false teachings of Mirza Ahmad Ghulam and Qadianism.
event horizon

So, I take it that you agree with Mirza Ghulam Ahmad that it was Jesus who was put on the cross.

Interesting that.

Ok - now let's see if you can answer a simple question - Do you believe in Rapture? Yes or No?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Shafique, thanks for confirming that you do not believe that Mirza Ghulam was a prophet after Muhammad and, indeed, he was a crackpot, embezzler, preggers with Jesus, charlatan.

The threads I found online of someone writing long, rambling posts and who signed off with the name of shafique must have been some other shafique (perhaps your twin brother with the same name?).

Could you confirm if this post was written by you or not?

Dear Mr Irshad and Mr Rashid,

I wish to combine replies to two posts in one reply, as I do not want to
repeat myself. I trust that this is alright.

1. Mr Irshad has not denied the fact that thousands of prophecies of the
Promised Messiah, as, were fulfilled literally.

2. People can read what I actually said about Prophets Noah and Jonas (Nuh
and Yunus, as) and judge whether I ever said they made +false+ prophecies. I
said that if you selectively quote the prophecies they made or apply the
prophecies too literally, then and only then can anyone say the prophecies
were not fulfilled.

3. I maintain that all the examples given by Mr Irshad and Mr Rashid fall
into this category (i.e. they quote out of context, selectively)

4. Mr Rashid maintains that a solar eclipse can only take place at a new
moon and has made the assertion that the solar eclipse of 6th April 1894
took place not in Ramadhan but in the following month. I would like to see
the evidence of this.

Fortunately Mr Rashid has chosen to make an assertion that can be very
easily checked - by giving us all the date on which Eid ul Fitr was
celebrated in 1894. Was it before or after April 6th?

If he does not know, then I can give him the dates and assure every true
seeker that both eclipses were in Ramadhan and as a result many, many people
accepted the truth of the Promised Messiah, as.

I do not have much time to devote to this forum as I am doing a lot of work
inviting people to the true Islam of the Prophet Muhammad, the Khatamal
Anbiya - Ahmadiyat in Islam.

The Quran clearly states that the false prophets will not suceed and that
right is distinct from wrong.

I can only imagine the frustration of Mr Rashid and Mr Irshad at the thought
that since their web sites have become operational, the Ahmadiyya Muslim
community has more than doubled in size. Last year to July there were more
than 5 million (yes 5 MILLION) people who joined the Ahmadiyya Muslim
community. This year, Inshallah, 10 Million will join.

Mr Rashid's and Mr Irshad's arguments are tired and old and serve only to
sharpen our own faith when we have to investigate the allegations and see
the truth of the Promised Messiah, as.

But for sincere Muslims the way that Allah is showing signs in favour of his
chosen Jamaat is enough (and it is enough for the millions flocking to take
bai'at to the Messiah sent by Allah).

So, I hope that Mr Rashid will at least be honest enough to admit that 6th
April 1894 was in Ramadhan and that this great prophecy and sign of Allah
did take place.

Wasalaam,
Shafique
event horizon

I see that you are getting desperate now - perhaps every post written by a 'Shafique' is me! ;)

Tell me, what forum was that post taken from and when was it written?

In the mean time, may I remind you that I also asked you a question:

shafique wrote:So, I take it that you agree with Mirza Ghulam Ahmad that it was Jesus who was put on the cross.
Interesting that.

Ok - now let's see if you can answer a simple question - Do you believe in Rapture? Yes or No?

Will you answer the question or are you still indulging in a fantasy obsession?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

I get it, I think you believe I'm this guy:

http://www.facebook.com/people/Shafique ... 1335878275

:bigsmurf:

Nah - perhaps this is me:
Welcome to Shafique's Vulgar Display of Power
http://www.angelfire.com/sd/shafique/

But then again, perhaps this is me..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shafique_Ahmed
:bom:

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

SHAFIQUE is the most popular 20344.th name in USA (... 20342.takemi , 20343.dobroslawa , 20344.shafique , 20345.torion , 20346.tanatip ...). One in every 351,102 Americans are named as SHAFIQUE and popularity of name SHAFIQUE is 2.85 people per million.
If we compare the popularity statistics of SHAFIQUE to USA's population statistics, we can estimate that as of December.04.2009 11:57 there are 878 people named as SHAFIQUE in the United States and the number of SHAFIQUE's are increasing by 7 people every year.
Usage of shafique as a first name is 50% and its usage as a middle name is 50%. The sum of alphabetical order of letters in SHAFIQUE is 86 and this makes SHAFIQUE arithmetic buddies with words like Astute, Intrepid, Shapely, Energetic, Remarkable, Typical, Vibrant, Willing, Misty, Smoggy. :)

(And there I was thinking I was kind of special !! :( )

http://www.pokemyname.com/firstname_26653_shafique.htm
:roll:
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:I get it, I think you believe I'm this guy:

http://www.facebook.com/people/Shafique ... 1335878275

:bigsmurf:

Nah - perhaps this is me:
Welcome to Shafique's Vulgar Display of Power
http://www.angelfire.com/sd/shafique/

But then again, perhaps this is me..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shafique_Ahmed
:bom:

Cheers,
Shafique

It's possible, are those shafiques also actuaries too?

(although I see you have not answered my question with a direct yes or no - 'nuff said)
event horizon

Sorry for not answering your last question.

The post came from a yahoo groups forum and was posted back in 1999.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/qadianism/message/632

An email address is also provided on the right side of the screen. I 'spose you'll now claim that this is a different shafique@.com and is most certainly not you, right?
event horizon

Re: Was Jesus crucified? Anwer - yes Dec 05, 2009
Wow, a message from 1999 - fascinating stuff.

You never said whether you actually read the posts you posted in this thread - or whether you believe in Rapture or not.

:drunken: :albino:

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

I am not entering this discussion but honestly, the initial post made me laugh. The reasons given by Mirza for Jesus being crucified are among the stupidest I have ever heard.

"Did his mother accompany him to heaven physically? How could he otherwise behave like a dutiful son towards her?"

Huh?

"If he was still alive, he would have to give alms in heaven, but who would need alms there?"

Again, huh?
dee7o
Dubai forums Addict

I also find many of eh-oh's pastings funny - sometimes it's even intentional.

:alien:

But as I said in my direct answer to eh's question - the Quran is quite clear that Jesus was not killed by the Jews (as the Bible says) or Romans (as the 'new' story goes), which is one of the major differences between Christianity and Islam.

Therefore it is fascinating to see eh's fascination/obsession with Mirza Ghulam Ahmad's views on Jesus (even more so given his refusal to read more than 'a few paragraphs' on the subject!)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Well, given eh opened the door on the subject, let's see what the website alislam.org has to say on Jesus.

There's a whole section here:
http://www.alislam.org/topics/jesus/

Ahmadi Muslims hold the unique belief that Jesus (peace be upon him) survived the crucifixion and travelled towards India to continue his ministry among the Lost Tribes of Israel. Furthermore, they claim that his tomb, containing his body, has been recently re-discovered in India where it can be seen to this day. Ahmadi Muslims also assert that this belief is not only upheld by the Holy Quran and the Sayings of Muhammad (sa), but even by the Holy Bible itself.

A pretty radical, unique belief!

And
Crucifixion of Jesus
The disbelievers of Jesus wished to bring about his death upon the cross for the purpose of calling him accursed in accordance with the pronouncement in Deut 21:23 which declares, "he that is hanged is accursed of God." His death on the cross would thus confirm him as a false Messiah. Islam contradicts the assertion that Jesus died an accursed death on the cross.

Thus, Ahmadi Muslims believe that God frustrated the plan of the disbelievers of Jesus. Although Jesus was nailed to the cross, he did not perish on it. He was removed from the cross in a state of unconsciousness (Qur'an 4:158). The Gospels, too, provide extensive evidence of his escape from the accursed death on the cross.

According to Islam, Jesus did not preach salvation through atonement of sins by his death on the cross. This philosophy of someone atoning for the sins of another is emphatically rejected in the Old Testament as well (Deut. 24:16, Ezekiel 18:2 and 20).

Ahmadi Muslims believe that Jesus came under the care of his devoted followers after he was removed from the cross. He was placed in the tomb where he recovered from his ordeal. The Gospels too describe that Jesus was still in his earthly body of flesh and bones after emerging from the tomb (Luke 24:39). An analysis of the post-crucifixion period described in the Gospels reveals that Jesus led a low-profile existence. He hurriedly traveled away from the locality of the crucifixion (Qur'an 23:51; Matt 28:10, Mark 16:7).

http://www.alislam.org/library/jesus/index.html

8)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

:happy1:

Seems like shafique knows the site quite well. I would say that he knows it enough to have formed an opinion of Qadianism by now.

It's also interesting to read Dee's comments and remember that even Muslims possess some primitive form of some common sense when they are able to recognize extremely dumb arguments.

I agree with shafique that Qadianism corrects the orthodox Muslim understanding of the Koran when Ahmadis say that Jesus was indeed crucified - this view sides with what the New Testament says and what most historians believe as well (the historians who believe that Jesus actually existed).

One wonders how the Koran can be a 'clear' book if Ahmadis/Qadianis interpret the Koran to say that Jesus was crucified but other Muslims interpret the Koran to say that Jesus was not put on the cross?
event horizon

Re: Was Jesus crucified? Anwer - yes Dec 06, 2009
Excellent - so you've read what I've posted for a change.

See, it isn't hard to cut and paste and read what you've pasted! (But to be fair, I did have to search out from the web site a simply worded summary for you and click on at least two or three links ;) )

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Was Jesus crucified? Anwer - yes Dec 07, 2009
Apologies if missed your answer - could you please confirm that the poster quoted from the yahoo message board was you?
event horizon

Hey, after I went through the trouble of coming up with the summary for you, you could try sticking to the subject of this thread.

Distracted easily, boy this is.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

I take it that you now concede that the other shafique is indeed yourself.

It's interesting that you proudly admit to leading Muslims to the path of eternal damnation ('busy' with converting Muslims to Qadianism).

I wonder what Berrin would say?
event horizon

There I was thinking you may have actually read what I posted for a change! :)

I really hope you don't start asking me to do your homework again!

But seriously, are you ever going to get to 8 actual terrorist converts or answer the question about Rapture?
:lol:

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Was Jesus crucified? Anwer - yes Dec 13, 2009
Bump for shafique - could you please confirm if the posts quoted on this thread by a shafique were written by you?

Additionally - and this is a serious question - can you tell me if you believe if Mirza Ghulam was a fraudster as many of his former followers and family members correctly viewed him as one?
event horizon

Re: Was Jesus crucified? Anwer - yes Dec 13, 2009
You want me to confirm whether the quotes you posted from 1999 were written by me?

Are you sure I haven't already replied to this? I have asked you a few times now whether you've actually read what has been posted in this thread - whether it is by you or me. You seem to be avoiding this question.

As for the subject of this thread - I answered your question as directly as I could in my first answer. I believe in what God says in the Quran.

Was that answer unclear?

Now, I'll see if you've answered the direct question about whether you believe in Rapture or not... but I'll do that in the relevant thread.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Was Jesus crucified? Anwer - yes Dec 14, 2009
My bad - could you please quote where you answered the question whether or not that poster I quoted from was indeed you?
event horizon

I was asking you whether you had read every post made in this thread. Sorry I wasn't clear about my question.

I also asked whether my answer to your initial question was unclear - i.e. that I believe what God says in the Quran. Was that unclear?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sure have. Now, can you confirm if that poster I quoted was you?
event horizon

You have read all the posts?

Excellent.

So, was my answer about what God says about the crucifixion unclear?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Was Jesus crucified? Anwer - yes Dec 15, 2009
Now, can you confirm if that poster I quoted was you?

Is the question difficult for you, shafique?

A simple 'yes' or 'no' would suffice here.
event horizon

Was my answer to your question unclear?

Let me repeat - I do believe in what God says in the Quran about Jesus' crucifixion.

What is confusing you?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

event horizon wrote:
Now, can you confirm if that poster I quoted was you?

Is the question difficult for you, shafique?

A simple 'yes' or 'no' would suffice here.
event horizon

When I answered your question about Jesus' crucifixion - did you think I was someone else?

:mrgreen:

I thought you said you'd read all the posts in this thread (which makes a welcome change)?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums