Is The Soul In The Brain?

Topic locked
Re: Is The Soul In The Brain? Dec 13, 2010
Yes I agree with that. I mis-stated my opinion. I meant brought together with consciousness. I can't wait to die to find out what happens! Hehe!

A quick joke along those lines :

You know, the cemetery is the most popular place in the world, because it is the only place that people are truly dying to get into!

Icenic
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Is the soul in the brain? Dec 19, 2010
Icenic wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:The mind is ones consciousness, intelligence etc and that is all definitely linked to the brain. Ones Soul however, I believe is the energy that a person is made up of. Call it your aura, chakra etc it encompasses the entire body and radiates outwards from it.

Everything in the universe is made up of the same energy, it never dies or dissipates but can change from one form to another.

I agree with that, but I also believe that the soul has to be linked to the consciousness since the soul is what will be judged and sent to heaven or hell.

That is of course if you believe in heaven and hell and the after life. I don't, but I do believe in reincarnation.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Is The Soul In The Brain? Dec 20, 2010
Reincarnation theory talks about the cycling of energy, but it fails to explain the rise in population of both humans and organisms throughout time.
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums