Taqiyya: Institutionalized Dishonesty

Topic locked
Re: Taqiyya: Institutionalized Dishonesty Jan 05, 2012
Flying Dutchman wrote:How would you call somebody ashamed and embarassed of its own background? Cannot fail more in life than that I would say.
You are trolling.

Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Rinse and repeat.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Taqiyya: institutionalized dishonesty Jan 05, 2012
shafique wrote:Yosef: To answer your question - I am a Muslim. I am a Sunni Muslim and I follow the Hanafi fique.

dubai-politics-talk/who-muslim-t48352.html#p395554

So is Muhammad the last and final messenger and prophet of Allah?

Please don't repeat your deceptive smoke screens. Saying Muhammad is the Seal of the Prophets does not answer the question because Ahmadis do not interpret "Seal of the Prophets" to mean "last and final prophet and messenger of Allah" as real Muslims do.
event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

event horizon wrote:So is Muhammad the last and final messenger and prophet of Allah?

Please don't repeat your deceptive smoke screens. Saying Muhammad is the Seal of the Prophets does not answer the question because Ahmadis do not interpret "Seal of the Prophets" to mean "last and final prophet and messenger of Allah" as real Muslims do.
Yea Ahmadi don't interpt that as seal of prophets, so? What this has to do with their beliefs? What is the point exactly? If this about going to Hajj, they simply write Islam on the form. End of the story. They consider themselves in Islam, so they are not lying from their point. And Saudi don't ask anymore. Like I said before, you guys like to argue over trivial matters. This is my last post on this topic.
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums