Scientific Proof To The Existence Of God

Topic locked
Scientific Proof to the Existence of God Mar 31, 2008
uaebadoo
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 01, 2008
this guy just tried to add two different velocities of two different objects travelling at two different accelerations together...
ebonics
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 01, 2008
ebonics wrote:this guy just tried to add two different velocities of two different objects travelling at two different accelerations together...

Well if the two velocities are in the same direction they can be added even when they have different Values, Acceleration is the change in velocity, So two different velocities Can have the same acceleration Over a certain period of time.
:shock:
It very simple, We as humans are evidents that God exist

Why are we in this Life?

Can you name anything that exists without somone Creats It ( For example, Computers, Cars, the Universe, the Sun, Rotation of Earth around the Sun

Why do we die, why life is not continous?
uaebadoo
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 02, 2008
Life is continuous.

God is but a figment of peoples imaginations, nothing more.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 03, 2008
I don't get this video... not a very focused message.

however
Chocoholic wrote:Life is continuous.
what exactly do you mean by "continuous" ? Life started and life will end for everything, including the universe. Everything in life starts from something and ends eventually so the big question here is what started the universe if there was nothing before it?

Chocoholic wrote:God is but a figment of peoples imaginations, nothing more.
I don't understand why some people are unable to separate God from religion. it's an error I think to see the "creator" as one dimensional and only through the eyeglasses of a religion. seeing it as a force that started it all but that we can't explain by what we know, is closer to what is out there in terms of knowledge. "something" started it all (big bang, the expanding universe, life) and that something has yet to be explained by science.
freza
Dubai chat master

Apr 03, 2008
freza wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:God is but a figment of peoples imaginations, nothing more.
I don't understand why some people are unable to separate God from religion. it's an error I think to see the "creator" as one dimensional and only through the eyeglasses of a religion. seeing it as a force that started it all but that we can't explain by what we know, is closer to what is out there in terms of knowledge. "something" started it all (big bang, the expanding universe, life) and that something has yet to be explained by science.

well said.
ebonics
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 03, 2008
Freza, I get what you're saying. But from a 'scientific' point of view, everything in the Universe is made up of energy, that never dies and it never disappears, it simply changes from one thing to another. The human body is nothing more than a vessel for the energy of life, so when the body dies, the energy still exists in whatever form it then goes onto take.

Yes God and religion are two very different things, I firmly believe that you can have faith and a belief in a higher power and not belong to a religion. However I choose not to believe in either, never have, never will. It's just my personal opnion. Everyone else is free to believe whatever they choose.

Your avatar cracks me up by the way, can't help laughing at it.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 03, 2008
I'm with Chocs on this one - in that you can't prove God exists scientifically.

As a fundamental article of faith I believe that God exists outside of this universe, and therefore outside of science's ability to prove the existence or not (as anything outside the universe is just 'undefined' according to science).

As it is an article of faith, can't be proved or disproved (you can present evidence for and against etc, but can't ultimately be proved).

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 05, 2008
Choco, that whole everyone is free to "not believe" as they want, of course, I agree. Freedom is a beautiful thing. :)

That recycled energy that you talk about - it had an origin. It's something which can't be denied. everything as we know it - got started, somehow.
freza
Dubai chat master

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums