My Prophet MUHAMMAD(s.a.w.s.)

Topic locked
My Prophet MUHAMMAD(s.a.w.s.) Mar 29, 2006
Salam alekum va rahmatAllah va barakatu!

Who is Muhammad(s.a.w.s.)

How It All Began

Nearly four thousand years ago, in the Sumerian town of Ur in the valley of the river Euphrates, lived a young man named Abraham. The people of Ur had once worshipped Allah but as time passed they forgot the true religion and started praying to idols, statues made of wood or clay and sometimes even of precious stones. Even as a small child Abraham could not understand how his people, and especially his father, could make these images with their own hands, call them gods, and then worship them. He had always refused to join his people when they paid respect to these statues. Instead he would leave the town and sit alone, thinking about the heavens and the world about him. He was sure his people were doing wrong and so alone he searched for the right way. One clear night as he sat staring at the sky he saw a beautiful shining star, so beautiful that he cried out: 'This must be Allah!' He looked at it in awe for some time, until suddenly it began to fade and then it disappeared. He turned away in disappointment saying: I love not things that set. (Koran vi.77)
On another night Abraham was again looking at the sky and he saw the rising moon, so big and bright that he felt he could almost touch it. He thought to himself: This is my Lord. (Koran vi.7 8) But it was not long before the moon set as well. Then he said, Unless my Lord guide me, I surely shall become one of the folk who are astray. (Koran vi.7 8) Abraham then saw the beauty and splendor of the sunrise and decided that the sun must be the biggest and most powerful thing in the universe. But for the third time he was wrong, for the sun set at the end of the day. It was then that he realized that Allah is the Most Powerful, the Creator of the stars, the moon, the sun, the earth and of all living things. Suddenly he felt himself totally at peace, because he knew that he had found the Truth.

When he said unto his father and his folk: What do you worship? They said: We worship idols, and are ever devoted to them.

>>>>>>

Shahad
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 29, 2006
He said: Do they hear you when you cry? Or do they benefit or harm you? They said: Nay, but we found our fathers acting in this manner.
He said: See now that which you worship, You and your forefathers! Lo! they are (all) an enemy to me, except the Lord of the Worlds. Who created me, and He guides me, And Who feeds me and waters me. And when I sicken, then He heals me. And Who causes me to die, then gives me lift (again) And Who, I ardently hope, will forgive me my sin on the Day of judgement. (Koran xxvi.70-82)
One day, while all the townspeople were out, Abraham angrily smashed all the idols with his right hand except for one which was very large. When the people returned they were furious.
They remembered the things Abraham had said about the idols. They had him brought forth before everyone and demanded, 'Is it you who did this to our gods, 0 Abraham?' Abraham replied, But this their chief did it. Ask them, if they are able to speak.' The people exclaimed, 'You know they do not speak.

'Do you worship what you yourselves have carved when Allah created you and what you make?' Abraham continued, 'Do you worship instead of Allah that which cannot profit you at all, nor harm you?' (Koran xxxvii.95-6)(Koran xxi.66)
Finally, Abraham warned them, Serve Allah, and keep your duty unto Him; that is better for you if you did but know. You serve instead of Allah only idols, and you only invent a lie. Lo! those whom you serve instead of Allah own no provision for you. So seek your provision from Allah, and serve Him, and give thanks unto Him, (for) unto Him you will be brought back.(Koran xxix. 16-17)

The people of Ur decided to give Abraham the worst punishment they could find: he was to be burnt to death. On the chosen day all the people gathered in the centre of the city and even the King of Ur was there. Abraham was then placed inside a special building filled with wood. The wood was lit. Soon the fire became so strong that the people were pushed back by the flames.

>>>>>> :arrow:
Shahad
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 29, 2006
ok continue........ :?:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 29, 2006
Brother Shahad, I was rather enjoying reading this. Please continue.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 29, 2006
Keep on posting brother...this truelly wonderful
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 30, 2006
Liban wrote:Brother Shahad, I was rather enjoying reading this. Please continue.

Salam alekum va rahmatAllah.

I m female :) Tnx 4 interest
Shahad
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 30, 2006
Lionheart wrote:Keep on posting brother...this truelly wonderful

Salam alekum va rahmatAllah va barakatu.

Jazak ALLAH kheyr ....very nice picture.
Shahad
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 30, 2006
sniper420 wrote:ok continue........ :?:

Salam alekum va rahmatAllah va barakatu brother s & sister s !!! :)

He said: Do they hear you when you cry? Or do they benefit or harm you? They said: Nay, but we found our fathers acting in this manner.
He said: See now that which you worship, You and your forefathers! Lo! they are (all) an enemy to me, except the Lord of the Worlds. Who created me, and He guides me, And Who feeds me and waters me. And when I sicken, then He heals me. And Who causes me to die, then gives me lift (again) And Who, I ardently hope, will forgive me my sin on the Day of judgement. (Koran xxvi.70-82)
One day, while all the townspeople were out, Abraham angrily smashed all the idols with his right hand except for one which was very large. When the people returned they were furious.
They remembered the things Abraham had said about the idols. They had him brought forth before everyone and demanded, 'Is it you who did this to our gods, 0 Abraham?' Abraham replied, But this their chief did it. Ask them, if they are able to speak.' The people exclaimed, 'You know they do not speak.

'Do you worship what you yourselves have carved when Allah created you and what you make?' Abraham continued, 'Do you worship instead of Allah that which cannot profit you at all, nor harm you?' (Koran xxxvii.95-6)(Koran xxi.66)
Finally, Abraham warned them, Serve Allah, and keep your duty unto Him; that is better for you if you did but know. You serve instead of Allah only idols, and you only invent a lie. Lo! those whom you serve instead of Allah own no provision for you. So seek your provision from Allah, and serve Him, and give thanks unto Him, (for) unto Him you will be brought back.(Koran xxix. 16-17)

The people of Ur decided to give Abraham the worst punishment they could find: he was to be burnt to death. On the chosen day all the people gathered in the centre of the city and even the King of Ur was there. Abraham was then placed inside a special building filled with wood. The wood was lit. Soon the fire became so strong that the people were pushed back by the flames.

>>>>>Image
Shahad
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 30, 2006
Salam alekum va rahmatAllah.

But Allah said: "O fire, be coolness and peace for Abraham". (Koran xxi.69)
The people waited until the fire had completely died down, and it was then that they saw Abraham still sitting there as though nothing had happened! At that moment they were utterly confused. They were not, however, moved by the miracle that had just happened before their very eyes.
Still Abraham tried to persuade his own dear father, who was named Azar, not to worship powerless, un-seeing, un-hearing statues. Abraham explained that special knowledge had come to him and implored his father, 'So follow me and I will lead you on the right path. 0 my father! Don't serve the Devil.' But Azar would not listen. He threatened his son with stoning if he continued to reject the gods of Ur. He ordered Abraham to leave the city with these words: 'Depart from me a long while.' Abraham said, 'Peace be upon you! I shall ask my Lord's forgiveness for you. Surely He was ever gracious to me.' (Koran xix.43-7)
Imagine how terrible it must have been for him to leave his home,

his family and all that he knew, and set out across the wilderness into the unknown. But at the same time, how could he have remained among people who did not believe in Allah and who worshipped statues? Abraham always had a sense that Allah cared for him and he felt Allah near him as he traveled. At last, after a long hard journey, he arrived at a place by the Mediterranean Sea, not far from Egypt. There he married a noble woman by the name of Sarah and settled in the land of Palestine. Many years passed but Abraham and his wife were not blessed with any children. In the hope that there would be a child, and in keeping with tradition, Sarah suggested that Abraham should marry Hagar, her Egyptian handmaid. Soon after this took place, Hagar had a little boy named Ishmael. Some time later Allah promised Abraham another son, but this time the mother of the child would be his first wife, Sarah. This second son would be called Isaac. Allah also told Abraham that from his two sons-Ishmael and Isaac-two nations and three religions would be founded and because of this he must take Hagar and Ishmael away from Palestine to a new land.
>>>>>>>
Shahad
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 30, 2006
Shahad wrote:Salam alekum va rahmatAllah.

Allah also told Abraham that from his two sons-Ishmael and Isaac-two nations and three religions would be founded and because of this he must take Hagar and Ishmael away from Palestine to a new land.
>>>>>>>

oh yeah? Was it predicted? Where did you get this account from?
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 30, 2006
sniper420 wrote:
Shahad wrote:Salam alekum va rahmatAllah.

Allah also told Abraham that from his two sons-Ishmael and Isaac-two nations and three religions would be founded and because of this he must take Hagar and Ishmael away from Palestine to a new land.
>>>>>>>

oh yeah? Was it predicted? Where did you get this account from?

From history :)
Shahad
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 30, 2006
Salam alekum va rahmatAllah va barakatu!!!!

These events were an important part of Allah's plan, for the descendants of Ishmael would form a nation from which would come a great Prophet, who would guide the people in the way of Allah. This was to be Muhammad (pbuh), the Messenger of Allah (pbuh). From the descendants of Sarah's child, Isaac, would come Moses and Jesus.
So it was that Abraham, Hagar, and Ishmael left Palestine. They traveled for many days until finally they reached the arid valley of Bacca ( later to be called Mecca), which was on one of the great caravan routes. There was no water in the valley and although Hagar and Ishmael only had a small supply of water left, Abraham left them there knowing Allah would take care of them. Soon all the water was gone. The child began to grow weak from thirst. There were two hills nearby, one called Safa and the other Marwah. Hagar went up one hill and looked into the distance to see if she could find any water,

but found none. So she went to the other hill and did the same. She did this seven times. Then sadly she returned to her son, and to her great surprise and joy she found a spring of water bubbling out of the earth near him. This spring, near which the mother and child settled, was later called Zamzam. The area around it became a place of rest for the caravans travelling across the desert and in time grew into the famous trading city of Mecca.
From time to time Abraham traveled from Palestine to visit his family and he saw Ishmael grow into a strong young man. It was during one of these visits that Allah commanded them to rebuild the Ka'bah-the very first place where people had worshipped Allah. They were told exactly where and how to build it. It was to be erected by the well of Zamzam and built in the shape of a cube. In its eastern corner was to be placed a black stone that had fallen to earth from heaven. An angel brought the stone to them from the nearby hill of Abu Qubays.

:arrow: :arrow:

Shahad
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 31, 2006
Shahad wrote: :arrow: :arrow:

Wow is this place u were talking about? It really shows extremes of the world.....beautiful picture.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 01, 2006
sniper420 wrote:
Shahad wrote: :arrow: :arrow:

Wow is this place u were talking about? It really shows extremes of the world.....beautiful picture.

:) U are a muslim ?
Shahad
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 01, 2006
Salam alekum va rahmatAllah va barakatu.

Abraham and Ishmael worked hard to rebuild the Ka'bah and as they did so they prayed to Allah to send a Prophet from among their descendants. And when Abraham and Ishmael were raising the foundations of the House, (Abraham prayed): 'Our Lord! Receive this from us; Thou, only Thou, art the All-hearing, the All-knowing; Our Lord! And make us submissive unto Thee and of our seed a nation submissive unto Thee, and show us our ways of worship, and turn toward us. Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Relenting, the Merciful. Our Lord! And raise up in their midst a messenger from among them who shall recite unto them Thy revelations, and shall instruct them in the Scripture and in wisdom and shall make them grow. Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Mighty, Wise. (Koran ii.127-9) When the Ka'bah was completed, Allah commanded Abraham to call mankind to pilgrimage to His Holy House. Abraham wondered how anyone could hear his call. Allah said, 'You call and I will bring them.' This was how the pilgrimage to the Ka'bah in Makkah was established and when Muslims make the pilgrimage today they continue to answer the age-old call of Abraham.

The Children Of Ishmael . :arrow:

Over the years Ishmael's children themselves had children. His descendants increased and formed tribes which spread out all over Arabia. One of these tribes was called Quraysh. Its people never moved away from Makkah and always lived near the Ka'bah. One of the duties of the leader of Quraysh was to look after those who came on pilgrimage to the Ka'bah. The pilgrims would come from all over Arabia and it was a great honor to provide them with food and water.

As time passed, however, the Arabs stopped worshipping Allah directly and started bringing idols back with them from the different countries they visited. These idols were placed at the Ka'bah, which was no longer regarded as the Sanctuary of Allah, as Abraham had intended it. It was, however, still respected by the Arabs. Around this time the well of Zamzam disappeared beneath the sand. :arrow: :arrow:

water Zamzam

Shahad
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 04, 2006
Also at this time, Qusayy, one of the leaders of Quraysh, became ruler over Mecca. He held the keys of the temple and had the right to give water to the pilgrims, to feed them, to take charge of meetings, and to hand out war banners before battle. It was also in his house that Quraysh settled their affairs. After Qusayy's death, his son 'Abdu Manaf, who had become famous during his father's lifetime, took over the leadership of Quraysh. After him came his son Hashim. It is said that Hashim was the first to begin the two great caravan journeys of Quraysh, one in the summer to Syria and the north, and one in the winter to Yemen and the south. As a result, Mecca grew rich and became a large and important centre of trade.

One summer Hashim went north to buy goods to sell in Yemen. On his way he stopped in Yathrib to trade in the market and there he saw a beautiful woman. She was Salma', the daughter of 'Amr ibn Zeid, who was from a much respected family.

Hashim proposed marriage to her and was accepted because he was an honorable and distinguished man.
In time, Salma' gave birth to a beautiful son and as some of his hair was white they called him Shaybah, which in Arabic means grey-haired'.

Mother and son stayed in the cooler, healthier climate of Yathrib, while Hashim returned to Mecca, but he would visit them each time he took his caravan to the north. During one of these journeys, however, Hashim became ill and died. Shaybah, a handsome, intelligent boy, grew up in his uncle's house in Yathrib. He was proud of being the son of Hashim ibn 'Abdi Manaf, the head of Quraysh, guardian of the Ka'bah and protector of the pilgrims, even though he had not known his father, who had died while Shaybah was very young.
At Hashim's death his brother al-Muttalib took over his duties and responsibilities. He traveled to Yathrib to see his nephew, Shaybah, and decided that as the boy would one day inherit his father's place,
the time had come for him to live in Mecca. It was hard for Salma', Shaybah's mother, to let her son go with his uncle but she finally realized that it was for the best. Al-Muttalib returned to Mecca, entering the city at noon on his camel with Shaybah behind him. When the people of Mecca saw the boy they thought he was a slave and, pointing at him, called out 'Abd al-Muttalib', 'Abd' being the Arabic for 'slave'.
Al-Muttalib told them that Shaybah was not a slave but his nephew who had come to live with them. From that day on, however, Shaybah was always affectionately called Abd al-Muttalib. On the death of al-Muttalib, who died in Yemen where he had gone to trade, 'Abd al-Muttalib took his place. He became the most respected member of his family, loved and admired by all. He was, however, unlike those Arabs who had given up the teachings of Abraham.

>>>>>>
Shahad
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 16, 2006
Salam alekum va rahmatAllah va barakatu

The Promise At Zamzam
The well of Zamzam, which disappeared when the Arabs placed idols at the Ka'bah, remained buried under the sand.

The people of Quraysh, thus, had to fetch their water from far away for many years. One day 'Abd al-Muttalib was very tired from doing this and fell asleep next to the Ka'bah. He had a dream in which he was told to dig up Zamzam. When he woke up he was puzzled because he did not know what Zamzam was, the well having disappeared many years before he was born. The next day he had the same dream, but this time he was told where to find the well.
'Abd al-Muttalib had one son at that time, and together they began to dig. The work was so difficult that 'Abd al-Muttalib made an oath to Allah that if one day he were to have ten sons to help him and stand by him, in return he would sacrifice one of them in Allah's honor. After working for three days they finally found the well of Zamzam. Pilgrims have been drinking from it ever since. The years passed by and 'Abd al-Muttalib did have ten sons. They grew into fine, strong men and the time came for him to keep his promise to Allah. He told his sons about the promise and they agreed that he had to sacrifice one of them To see which one it would be,they decided to draw lots, which was the custom of Quraysh when deciding important matters. 'Abd al-Muttalib told each son to get an arrow and write his own name upon it and then to bring it to him. By doing so, he took them to the Ka'bah where there was a man whose special task was to cast arrows and pick one from among them. This man solemnly proceeded to do this. On the chosen arrow, the name of 'Abd Allah, the youngest and favorite son of 'Abd al-Muttalib, was written. The father, therefore, took his son near the Ka'bah and prepared to sacrifice him.
Many of the Quraysh leaders were present and they became very angry because 'Abd Allah was very young and much loved by everyone. They tried to think of a way to save his life. "Do not do so! Go to the wise old woman of Yathrib and ask her for advice!", someone suggested. 'Abd al-Muttalib, thus, took his son and went to see what she could do.

>>>
Shahad
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 02, 2006
Some of the Meccans went with them. "How much is the ransom in your tribe?", the woman asked. They told her, 'Ten camels', for at that time if one man killed another, his family would have to give ten camels to the dead man's family in order to keep the peace among them. So the woman told them to go back to the Ka'bah and draw lots between 'Abd Allah and ten camels. If the camels were chosen, they were to be killed and the meat given to the poor. If 'Abd Allah was picked then ten more camels were to be added and the lots drawn again and again until they finally fell on the camels.
'Abd al-Muttalib returned to the Ka'bah with his son and the people of Mecca. There they started to draw lots between 'Abd Allah and the camels, starting with ten camels. 'Abd al-Muttalib prayed to Allah to spare his son and everyone waited in silence for the result. The choice fell on 'Abd Allah, so his father added ten more camels. Again the choice fell on 'Abd Allah, so they did the same thing again and again,adding ten camels each time. Finally they reached one hundred camels, and only then the lot did fall on the camels. 'Abd Allah was saved and everyone was very happy. 'Abd al-Muttalib however, wanted to make sure that this was the true result so he repeated the draw three times and each time it fell on the camels. He then gave thanks to Allah that He had spared 'Abd Allah's life. The camels were sacrificed and there was enough food for the entire city, even the animals and birds. 'Abd Allah grew up to be a handsome young man and his father eventually chose Aminah, the daughter of Wahb, as a wife for him. It was a good match for she was the finest of Quraysh's women and 'Abd Allah the best of its men. He spent several months with his wife but then he had to leave her and travel with one of the caravans to trade with Syria. On his way back to Mecca from Syria 'Abd Allah became ill and had to stop off in Yathrib to recover. The caravan, however, continued on its way and arrived back in Mecca without him. On hearing of 'Abd Allah's illness,'Abd al-Muttalib sent another son, al-Hareth, to bring 'Abd Allah back to Mecca, but he was too late.
When he arrived in Yathrib 'Abd Allah was dead. Aminah was heart-broken to lose her husband and the father of the child she would soon give birth to. Only Allah knew that this orphan child would one day be a great Prophet.

>>>inshAllah
Shahad
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 19, 2006
Salam alekum :)

The Elephant Refuses To Move

Abrahah, who came from Abyssinia-a country in Africa-conquered Yemen and was made vice-regent there. Later, he noticed that at a certain time of the year large numbers of people would travel from all over Yemen and the rest of Arabia to Mecca. He asked the reason for this and was told that they were going on pilgrimage to the Ka'bah. Abrahah hated the idea of Mecca being more important than his own country, so he decided to build a church of colored marble, with doors of gold and ornaments of silver, and ordered the people to visit it instead of the Ka'bah. But no one obeyed him.
Abrahah became angry and decided to destroy the Ka'bah.

He prepared a large army led by an elephant and set off towards Mecca. When the Meccans heard that he was coming they became very frightened. Abrahah's army was huge and they could not fight it. But how could they let him destroy the Holy Ka'bah? They went to ask the advice of their leader, 'Abd al-Muttalib. When Abrahah arrived outside Mecca, 'Abd al-Muttalib went to meet him. Abrahah said, 'What do you want?' Abrahah had taken Abd al-Muttalib's camels, which he had found grazing as he entered Mecca, so 'Abd al-Muttalib replied, 'I want my camels back.' Abrahah was very surprised and said, 'I have come to destroy your Holy Ka'bah, the holy place of your fathers, and you ask me about some camels?' 'Abd al-Muttalib replied calmly, 'The camels belong to me; the Ka'bah belongs to Allah and He will protect it.' Then he left Abrahah and went back to Quraysh and ordered them to leave Mecca and wait for their enemies in the mountains.
In the morning Abrahah prepared to enter the town.

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
Shahad
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 19, 2006
Aslaum u alakim

Sister Shahad where did you get the information?

Its very interesting mashalla knowledge is power as they say 8)
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 20, 2006
Galactico wrote:Aslaum u alakim

Sister Shahad where did you get the information?

Its very interesting mashalla knowledge is power as they say 8)

Wa alekum Salam brother,
its from history f our Rasol (sallahu aleyhi wa sallam) :)
Welcome !!!
Shahad
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 20, 2006
hey Shahad nice to c u back in the forums :)
if i well remember u were the one who posted about Sheikh Zayed some time ago. that was a nice thread, loved the pictures also.
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Dec 20, 2006
alexandra wrote:hey Shahad nice to c u back in the forums :)
if i well remember u were the one who posted about Sheikh Zayed some time ago. that was a nice thread, loved the pictures also.

Yeh I read that aswell it had some good info considering I never heard of sheikh zayed before I went dubai a few years back. I was superised how much he did for the people

sister Shahad your post is good I was enjoying it are you going to write any more :?:
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 20, 2006
alexandra wrote:hey Shahad nice to c u back in the forums :)

I am glad that me remember :) :) :) Yes it I postsilt a post about Sheikh Zaid, I love Him very much,Allayi Rahma amin. :)

With greater respect , thx a lot ,its mean a have ppl who waiting 4 me here :wink: :)
Shahad
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 20, 2006
Galactico wrote:
Yeh I read that aswell it had some good info considering I never heard of sheikh zayed before I went dubai a few years back. I was superised how much he did for the people

sister Shahad your post is good I was enjoying it are you going to write any more :?:

Yes sure , but i cant find this sub. i cant find it. :(
Can u help me plz ?? If u find i will going 2 write more inshAllah. :)
Shahad
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 20, 2006
:)

He put armor on his elephant and drew up his troops for battle. He intended to destroy the Ka'bah and then return to Yemen. At that moment, however, the elephant knelt down and refused to get up, no matter how much the soldiers tried to get it to move by beating it.

But when they turned its face in the direction of Yemen it immediately got up and started off. In fact, it did the same in any other direction, but as soon as they pointed it towards Mecca it knelt down again. Suddenly, flocks of birds appeared from over the sea. Each bird carried three stones as small as peas and they dropped them on Abrahah's army. The soldiers suddenly fell ill. Even Abrahah was hit by the stones and fled in fear with the rest of his army back to Yemen, where he later died. On seeing their enemy flee the Arabs came down from the mountains to the Ka'bah and gave thanks to Allah.
After this, Quraysh gained great respect and became known as 'the people of Allah',
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
Shahad
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 20, 2006
Shahad wrote:
Galactico wrote:

Yes sure , but i cant find this sub. i cant find it. :(
Can u help me plz ?? If u find i will going 2 write more inshAllah. :)

This why I was asking you about where you got the information I dont have it :(

When I went Al Omrah in June there were many books to pick but I was unsure who were the best scholars :?

Its good information specially when non muslim over here sometimes ask questions about islam
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 20, 2006
Galactico wrote:This why I was asking you about where you got the information I dont have it :(

When I went Al Omrah in June there were many books to pick but I was unsure who were the best scholars :?

Its good information specially when non muslim over here sometimes ask questions about islam

MashAllah u was in Umrah ?!!! :) niceeee Allah accept amin!!!

U want i sent many information about Islam 2 ur mail ??

P.S.But i cant find sub.about Sheikh Zaid :((
Shahad
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 20, 2006
Okay that's good thanks :D

Yeh I went Umrah it was beautiful seeing the kabah for the first time was an amazing experience inshallah I pray I go again 1 day

PS if you cant find anything about shiekh zayed dont worry chill :wink:
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 20, 2006
Galactico wrote:Okay that's good thanks :D

Yeh I went Umrah it was beautiful seeing the kabah for the first time was an amazing experience inshallah I pray I go again 1 day

PS if you cant find anything about shiekh zayed dont worry chill :wink:

МashAllah happy 4 U its coooolll

I will send u a privat message inshAllah. :)
Take care :)
Shahad
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums