Old Conflict

Topic locked
Old conflict Feb 20, 2005
I don't know much about Pakistano-Indian conflict.
Can anyone introduce me to what really happened long time ago and what is the situation now?

Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

Feb 21, 2005
Pakistan was a part of India then in 1947 (or whenever they got their independence from the Queen's army), Pakistan was recognized as an individual country... the idea here was to divide the Muslims and the Hindus as per the terms New Delhi (which is now a part of India and its capital) was to be a part of Pakistan but something went wrong somewhere and the lil bit is all they got .. to make things worse East Pakistan (now Bangladesh) turned around and betrayed the Pakis - thus angering them even more. then came along Kashmir- this lil place in between the two countries which is nice - each country claiming it to be theirs - so thats abt it in a nutshell from the top of my head ...
:)
Alvii
Dubai Forums Talker

Feb 22, 2005
Thanks Alvii! :)
I didn't know all this stuff...
There are a lot of Pakis and Indians in Dubai.
What is the relation between them?
Do they fight? :)
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

Feb 22, 2005
Andyba ... Here ppl dont get aggressive with nationalities ... its basically non-racist except for a few arses ... whom i do not wish to mention.
most of the asians in UAE come to earn a living they do that quitely all they are concerned with is getting the money home ,least bothered with politics...whereas they are a few "young" ppl (usually bought up in UAE) who have no idea abt anything and like to stir fights - but i cant say i have seen anything more than verbal abuse.
Alvii
Dubai Forums Talker

Feb 22, 2005
Are you talking about ISH? :lol:
I know how it is in Dubai in general.
I used to work with Pakis and Indians in the same office, and everything was peaceful. But I was wondering may be in other places it's different. :pain10: :violent1:
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

Sep 01, 2005
to make things worse East Pakistan (now Bangladesh) turned around and betrayed the Pakis - thus angering them even more.

That's a load of BS. It was Pakistan which betrayed the East Pakistan. The Pakistani Army commited Genocide in East Pakistan thanks to Yahya Khan.

By the Way, I am a Pakistani!
Khalid021
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 05, 2005
Good question, I never thought about if they would have problems here in the UAE.
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Sep 05, 2005
Khalid021 wrote:to make things worse East Pakistan (now Bangladesh) turned around and betrayed the Pakis - thus angering them even more.

That's a load of BS. It was Pakistan which betrayed the East Pakistan. The Pakistani Army commited Genocide in East Pakistan thanks to Yahya Khan.

By the Way, I am a Pakistani!

thanks for the input ... i guess thats what i heard aswell from few pakistani friends i have that there was mass killing that happened in east pakistan and thats why they revolted and have their own shit ... i dont know much though ...

abd Avii about the "young" ones being brought up here ... we are not all racist ... specially not the asian ones ... and specially not the ones that i know of in that matter ...

and there are also lots of older ones that they pretend to be race friendly by employing and marrying or be friending o ther race ... but at the end of the day when they talk about those people they employ, married or shag they give off the worst racist comments you can hear !!!! and there are also people who claims that they are NOT Racist but deeeep in side they are .... and they say stuff where they believe isnt racist but it actually are and they pretend that they didnt mean it but they do ... yeah they are the sick ones .... and i hate them most !!!! and YES WE EVEN HAVE 1 or 2 of that sort here ... since we are at a no naming scheme .. well then ... i forgot the name ... but i know "IT" knows WHO "IT" is and IT is so FCKING Hypocrite!!!

* i specifically state "IT" cause people with such inhumane attidute should never be considered Human at the first place ! (they should be treated and considered as what they treat and consider other race)!!! well can you blame IT if IT Belongs to a Nation With a REally good damn record in Being a Racist !!!! * well its GOod though that the Nation had evolved and majority of them around 70% are not racist but sad that it still has 30% of then that still are and most of those 30% ITS are out of their Country ,,, hmmmm nice .... "The Sky may rain with stones ... but who gets it at the head means that "IT" - is "IT"*****
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums