Life!

Topic locked
Life! Apr 26, 2006
Nowadays people live different lifestyles and each and every lifestyle is accepted even if they may be morally wrong.
But people are always against other people being “anti social”
They think having a life is full of parties and fun.
They don’t see why someone could have fun reading or doing anything else at home, and they call that not having a life.

To me now I see everything normal.
Being popular and anti social is the same thing to me, even living a gay lifestyle.
Because I see everything corrupted and wrong that I feel like even the air I’m breathing is a sin.
There is no more right and wrong in our lives.
Just rules we break.

I can’t tell someone “it’s wrong the way you live your life”
Who am I to say what is right and wrong?
Who am I to tell you what to do?
Who am I to tell you how to live your life?
Someone normal could be as bad as a drug dealer.

If I didn’t believe in god evil and good would just mean different lifestyles.
I wouldn’t see any bad or any good.
I think could relate to everyone’s lifestyle, I could relate to their feelings.
But I wouldn’t exactly understand them.
Anger, lust, greed etc
Most feelings and dreams and thoughts “should” be held back and the ones that don’t believe in anything or have anything to follow…
I would understand a rapist or a murderer.
Because they are just doing what they are “feeling” and since they have no creed whatsoever they think what they’re doing is normal.
They have no regrets.
I could even say they are better than us because they don’t think they are doing anything “bad” and we do “bad” and know its “bad” lol

Most of us have no faith or hope in things and we just FOLLOW or act just to be like everyone else…
We are all wolves disguised as sheep, we’re forcing ourselves to eat grass when we hunger meat and blood so damn much.

Hiya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 27, 2006
No man is an island.

Societies need rules to function.

The more civilized a society is, the more rules there are.

No rules = law of the jungle and survival of the strongest, while you are strong.

Given the need for rules, who gets to choose these rules?

Religion provides a set of rules, and many choose to follow these rules and find peace and happiness therein.

Perhaps coincidentally, these 'rules' also conform to laws that countries lay down.

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Life! May 09, 2006
Interesting. I believe in karma, I dont necessarily believe in GOOD and EVIL, just positive actions and negatives, and I do believe they have effect. Did you know, i think this is true read it somewhere, that if you start saying positive words like "healing, Love, Peace..." above the water that you drink, it will improve your health, and if it's negative words, then it will hurt you in small way. I dont know if this is a PLACEBO effect, but I sure know the power of prayer. Since everything is energy, actions and thoughts have energy too. Whether it's low (bad) energy or good energy.. :) Im no scientist.. :D
Al7Isra
Dubai Forums Member

May 09, 2006
Having a positive outlook on life helps, plus if you give off positive vibes you're more likely to attract them back as well.

Karma is a very interesting thing and I absolutely believe what goes around comes around.

Plus for every action there's a definate reaction, whether good or bad.

As Paulo Coelho says in the Alchemist, if you want something bad enough and put all your energery into acheiving it, all the universe will conspire to help you achieve it.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

http://cristalenglish.blogspot.com/ May 09, 2006
sarahamdy
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 10, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Having a positive outlook on life helps, plus if you give off positive vibes you're more likely to attract them back as well.

Karma is a very interesting thing and I absolutely believe what goes around comes around.

Plus for every action there's a definate reaction, whether good or bad.

As Paulo Coelho says in the Alchemist, if you want something bad enough and put all your energery into acheiving it, all the universe will conspire to help you achieve it.

Thats deep, I believe in the concept 100% , as of now, this is happening to me, everything is going by plan. *fingers crossed*
Al7Isra
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums