Hellooo, Apple_Pie

Topic locked
Hellooo, Apple_Pie May 13, 2008
First, my salaams and greetings to everyone here.

I found this site accidentally and saw your name. Looks like folks here do not know about your bigotry. :lol:

Have you told the folks here, that you saw Jesus coming out from the cross, concluded by your 'exegesis' of this verse? :lol:

"Yakhrujo mim-bainas-sulbe wat-taraaib"

Hope you remember I had told you that only semen can come out from the inter-action between sulb and taraaib, not Jesus. Rotflmao.

You are talking to intelligent people here, not the goons of CARM and FFI. :lol:

Note to others: Apple_Pie believes that Sulb and Taraaib is the Cross. lol!

Cheers
BMZ

BMZ
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Hellooo, Apple_Pie May 13, 2008
BMZ wrote:"Yakhrujo mim-bainas-sulbe wat-taraaib"

Hope you remember I had told you that only semen can come out from the inter-action between sulb and taraaib, not Jesus. Rotflmao.

Show us the word "semen" in this ayah... :wink:
Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

Apple Pie wrote:

lol!

When did I say the word semen was there in the above verse which I quoted? Now show us the name Jesus in that verse. :wink:
BMZ
Dubai Forums Member

BMZ wrote:
Apple Pie wrote:

lol!

When did I say the word semen was there in the above verse which I quoted? Now show us the name Jesus in that verse. :wink:

Fact is...the word "semen" is not in the ayah you quoted nor in the entire sura, for that matter...
Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

May 13, 2008
:roll: Who cares about this stuff anyway.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 13, 2008
Chocoholic wrote::roll: Who cares about this stuff anyway.

Could not have said it better myself - I see so many people arguing about which verse means what.

I would have thought it would be easier if God wrote a new book to get everyone on the same page. He could even include an FAQ at the back and release a dummies version as well.
jabbajabba
Dubai chat master

May 13, 2008
Well why can't everyone just believe whatever they want to believe, without arguing and bickering about it and trying to shove their views down others throats.

Once again my opinion - the only good religion - NO religion. Just live life man!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums